Ajraddatz

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Ajraddatz

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Ajraddatz wrote:I can only speak for myself, but for my first couple of years as a steward I answered quite a number of unlock requests from people that "the community" would consider unsavory. I did this because I never saw much difference between the LTAs and some established members of the community, in terms of toxicity and general unpleasantness to work with. The defining factor as to whether they were blocked was always how many friends they had to defend themselves when they were blocked or dragged to a noticeboard.

I stopped entertaining requests for unlock because I came to regret the decision almost every time. Turns out that even if the locked people were no more toxic than some established community members, they were still toxic and couldn't play nice with others. The locks were almost always reinstated by someone else after a couple of months, and I got more than one slap on the wrist from other stewards. Without any benefit to me or positive results, I stopped doing it.

I've said this to people in private before, but I'll give my grand advice for how to evade your Wikimedia/Wikipedia block here: make a sock and be a completely reasonable person with it. Don't do the things that got you blocked/locked in the first place. Nobody will ever check your account or care. And if you do get caught years down the line after being a totally decent person, then let me know and I'd be happy to defend you.

Fuck yourself Ajraddatz, fuck yourself 10 times. Not any person who is inside not a fascist should cooperate with such a system. You are just a piece of shit who is kicking on the title "steward" and nothing more or less. You are the lowest of the lowest on this earth.