Jan Eißfeldt, a other zero

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Jan Eißfeldt, a other zero

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:43 am

What I can find this is someone who likes very much to discuss and who is attracted to govern the project. It is a Wikimedia-De fan because he is a guest at the Munchner Stammtisch. But I don't see any edit what convince me this is a good editor, he makes the typical standard edits of a wikipedia bobo. And I don't see any qualification what should make him to the safety and trust man. I don't expect anything will change in S&T..
I don't care if Alexander has left the house or not, it was a little nothing and it was not my money they payed him. This change will change nothing, and even if they lift that SanFanBan I don't return. Except to tell them what a bunch of bloody idiots they are, or maybe not even.

These guys are snow flocs, snow flocs with a bullshit job. And who knows this guy lift that SanFanBan, but then it is still a snow floc with a bullshit job.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Jan Eißfeldt, a other zero

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:33 pm

It is complete clear to me the one who hired him doesn't speak one word German. Because I had a closer look at his German edits and it is a kind of a more friendly Vintroll. Arb Vintroll. He loves the debat, he has about everything a opinion, he likes discussions, but for the rest he is doing nothing. Really nothing.

Type supervisor, absolute a dramatical choice of WMF.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:04 pm

Jan Schwanz wrote:Some of you may remember that Trust & Safety staff used to sign with their individual accounts when discussing Office Actions. Unfortunately, this is no longer possible due to safety concerns for Foundation employees, as in the past staff have been personally targeted for threats of violence due to their Office Action edits. I am taking the step of making this statement personally in this case due to extraordinary necessity.

Fuck yourself, you jerk and free loader, non of the SanFanBanned persons I know has ever treated your T&S persons with violence, I am sure of that. Or call names, or shut up, you schwanz! Yes, someone can have been angry and said wrong things, but now you are accusing every SanFanBanned person in this way, and make him suspicious, Jan!

You are a zero, a chatter and a big nothing Jan, and that is what you are with your complete T&S, jerk what you are!

Schwanz!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:26 pm

The Garbage Scow wrote:I can relate to the wish to avoid being targeted by nutbag stalkers, but this sounds more like an attempt to deflect accountability for their decisions. State and federal judges have angry people threatening them, it doesn't mean they get to hide behind a screen while issuing judgements.

Jan is in now way protected, because he is under the German jurisdiction and if you are the chief you are always 100% responsible. You can't avoid your responsibility in this way in the continental legal system. Jan is for 100% responsible for any action of T&S.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:54 am

MrErnie wrote:The unformatted text runs about 200 pages, and there's about 107,000 words. Regarding the WiR tweet, I wonder if Fram now has a case to make regarding his "safety," now that a prominent Wikiproject is "attacking" him. "Safety" and keeping Wikipedia a "safe space" seem to be Jan's big points.

Safety means in the opinion of Jan and his friends you may not say you are a autistic lier, a prutser, and not even able to tie your own shoelaces. Or, you are just a dirty gender bitch who is misusing her gender to get what she wants. It is what Crow said, a black jew can also be a racist.

That is safety is according to Jan and the reason why wikipedia has changed in a tremendous chaos and a autist party and digital brothel for gender bitches. Because the truth can not be said, because if you do so the place is not safe anymore.

Again has Bart Legal started his lying shit storm in my mailbox. Autistic guy's lie, they lie till they drop, and that is the true.
See my new forum friend Viligiant, he is wrong but can't stop to produce the most rediciles "evidences" of a not existing mental defect. Maniacal, because he is drawing the most crazy conclusions now. Or the Woman in Red tweet based on nothing. THAT is autism, they can't help it, it is because of there mental defect.

If these guys are standing with two smoking pistols in there hand next to a dead body they still will denier they where the murderer. Wikipedia and WMF is a mental hospital, it has collected idiots from all over the world and united them. And of course this is a paradise for genius trolls like for instance Drmies. Or De Kolonel.

By the way, this is no safe place.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:06 pm

Jan Eissfeldt update (06/17/2019)
On the question of how many cases reaching T&S result in office actions, the answer is two-fold:
Roughly 90% of the outreach to T&S does not result in T&S cases. There are two big reasons for that: community self-governance and the hurdle for opening T&S cases being consequently pretty high. Much of the outreach we receive therefore can be routinely addressed by others and is being redirected - including to OTRS, ArbCom, other community processes. Last quarter, for example, the percent of T&S cases opened relative to outreach received was 8.1%, the quarter before 11%.
Within these ~10% that become investigations, T&S cases resulted in actions in 48.18% of all investigations conducted over the last four years. That number includes both types of office actions: secondary like a private conduct warnings, and primary, like Foundation global bans.
For historical context: T&S cases historically used to come mainly from the English language projects but that has steadily declined to less than a third of cases (again Q1 and 2 18/19 data). The main cause for the trend has been a consistent rise in requests from other language projects.
I know some of you have expressed concerns about the new reporting system and the universal code of conduct here and on ArbCom’s talk page. T&S staffer Sydney Poore, who has been pinged by several editors already, will be engaging directly about these initiatives in the conversations.
On questions on better communications of office action procedures: Going forward, news of all substantive changes to the office actions policy will be going out to all communities; just like technical changes already do. T&S will work with ComRel to make sure it follows the usual setup and feedback reviewed on the policy’s talk page on Meta. We are also reviewing, in line with Vermont’s suggestion from last week, whether to include individual public office actions, which is more complicated.
We have heard your concerns about fairness to Fram of the case as it proceeded. Balancing fairness to the accused party with the safety of the accusing party is something we have been working on for quite a long time, and it’s not something we’ve perfected. Generally, we will reach out to the accused party for information if doing so is possible without violating the privacy of the accusing - or other involved - parties, but our efforts do remain a work in progress when it comes to finding the right balance in each individual case.

The process T&S cases go through within the Foundation.
As far as the ability for others to avoid making mistakes and finding themselves unexpectedly sanctioned, unfortunately, we cannot publicly disclose details of this or any particular case, for all the reasons previously discussed. This means that, as much as we understand your wanting the information, we cannot tell you what specific behaviors by Fram brought about this action. We can, however, say that abiding by the ToU is required of everyone who edits a Wikimedia site. That includes refraining from behaviors described by the ToU, including “[e]ngaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism”. In cases where we believe a user may not be aware that they are violating expected behavioral standards, even repeatedly, we give conduct warnings prior to any action being taken. In Fram’s case, as noted on Commons, we did send more than one of those warnings/reminders before the most recent step.
There have been suggestions that T&S should have piloted the newer office action measures first before proceeding with a potentially controversial case like Fram’s. I don’t agree with that as I think that bending the selection of cases to cherry-pick a good “starter” case endangers the independent investigations approach T&S has to uphold.
There have been questions about the investigation process itself. As indicated on Friday above, my team has built a graphic to visualize the overall process to make it easier to navigate. Traditionally, it has been documented as a table on Meta and is always followed. I hope that the graphic puts the number I detail in the first bullet of this edit above into its context. ~10% go through the process visualized here and less than half thereof result in office actions taken. Jan (WMF) (talk) 21:53, 17 June 2019 (UTC)

You know what, Jan Eißfeldt? Just fuck yourself with you Stasi dream team, some Germans never change. And where was you and your team, mister Jan Eißfeldt T&S when i asked arbcom for help?
https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... f=22&t=398

Not at home mister Jan Eißfeldt, not at home! Just like madam Kalliope, WMF T&S, was not at home when a woman who was sexually harassed asked for help in here job before she came in your dreamteam. And there are more examples

Because what did T&S allowed? Anti-Semitism aiganst someone who was complete was unjustified banned by WMF, a member of a family with a holocaust past!

I blow your German shithead off in court if I get the change, Stasi Jan Eißfeldt, you can spell on that!
O yeh!