Katherine Maher

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Katherine Maher

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:56 am

At any rate, Gardner plans to step down soon. WIll her successor heed her advice?

Source

No.

Graaf Statler wrote:Has this anything to do with her gender? Or her rather young age for such a position?

No, nothing. It is really unbelievable how incompetent this woman is, but I have read somewhere she was asked by Jimmy himself for this job. So this is not a surprise.
If you want to be succesfull in life do exacte the opposite of what Jimmy advice, that is the best advice I can give.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Katherine Maher

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Katherine retweeted:

https://corporateeurope.org/power-lobbi ... t-critical

Your incompetents is real shocking Katherine. It was not a hot summer in the European parlement, Article 13 has passed and the patchwork of European copyright will not change. Because copyright in Europe is a national matter and not a European matter.

Article 13 is only about content-filtering technology for the simple reason the European parlement has no power over national copyright regulation. Not any. There has never been any discussion about copyright in Europe, only about these filters. This is and was from the first moment on a lost battle because of incompetence. Simple not knowing how Europe is functioning, Katherine. Romaine and Dimi and that wiki lawyers where just predicting some bullshit and wikishit from that first moment on. There was nothing to win. And when I noticed that in 2012 they trolled me out.

Dimi, a political scientist and paid by the foundation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A very expensive blunder, Katherine what you can't cover by keeping on retweeting bullshit postings of someone who simple doesn't know where he is talking about.
You are a prutser Katherine, and that is the plane true. A prutsers who has approved a SanFanBan of someone with three years primary school who did understand where it all was about. You are just the joker of the year, Katherine with all your bluff and kak.

Executive director of the Wikimedia Foundation, you, what a joke! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:26 pm

In my opinion the executive director of the Wikimedia Foundation is spreading fake news on her Twitter account. Because this is des-information, the Power of Lobbies is totale wrong,

the battle that took over the European Parliament this summer.

There was not any battle, it was a normal proces of European decision making.
The voices of civil society organisations, small platforms, libraries, academics, citizens and even the UN Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Opinion and Expression were the collateral damage of the dispute between competing big business lobbies.

There was not any citizens involved except a few free source freaks like Romaine and Dimi. Nobody took care, it was hardly in the news in Europe.
This lobby battle over copyright is one key example of how aggressive lobbying by competing industries often crowds out other voices and successfully distorts the public debate

The lobby battle was not about copyright, but about filtering content. And again, there was no public debat in Europe.
the current patchwork of EU and national copyright rules are no longer fit to regulate this new era.

Properly they are right, but there it was not about. Because it is not in the power of the EU to change this.

Is this fake news? Yes it is!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:13 am

Lir wrote:If you are friends with Jimbo and his little group, you can get a job doing basically nothing, and it's all paid for by gullible idiots who donate to reward Jimbo for all the work that is done by naive volunteers.

Well, that is clear. Madam the global heater is now in Berlin for Wikidata.
Wikidata is complete useles, even the participants admit it is untrustworthy. It's just some grabbled data by a few autistic guys from the net. I see Sjoerd de Bruin at the picture. Sjoerd is not be able to function with a normal job in our society, he was a shop assistent filling the ranks in a supermarket and has now some very simple job. And here he is sitting on a conference with the director of WMF in Berlin. Sysop, formal arb and steward Sjoerd.

It is a complete fake and bullshit job she has. She is flying around the globe, and is for the rest she is doing nothing! Nothing! She is obvious never in her office.
What I said before not a surprise because Jimmy asked her for this job.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Katherine retweeted this tweet, and I concider it also as interesting.

I the first place, Maher/WMF is/are much to much focust on that gender bias, because it is just one of the many, many bias probelms of Wikipedia. And it is clear this lady Jessiwrites has not even a clou how Wikipedia is working. Like so many people and I am afraid Katherine is one of them.

Because, a question how can we fix Wikipedia? is insane, because fixing Wikipedia is impossible because of the many, many system errors. No one has any grip on the community's, they are a no ones child.
If it was possible to fix Wikipedia for sure someone had done that a long time ago. If it was possible to fix Wikipedia I am sure WMF used all there resources to fix wikipedia.

But, the probelm is at the moment WMF tries to fix Wikipedia it collaps, and it end up in a tremendous legal exposer for them, so that is not going to happen. It should be legal suicide for them, so for sure it is not gonna happen. So the "fixing" of Wikipedia are only words, words, paroles, paroles what we hear, and that is all. There is simple nothing to do for Wikipedia what really helps.

The only way out is the ravine, it is a sad conclusion but the only right conclusion. They are driving in a dead end with a wall at the end with the pedal to the metal, and no one can change that.