JJCM89

Editors, Admins and Bureaucrats blecch!
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

JJCM89

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:15 pm

There is definitely something weird enough about this guy to justify him being immortalised on our wall of shame.

His RfA revealed most of his oddities, which I began documenting from here......

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 7726#p7726

It can be summarised as him not appearing to be all there. The description of being a mechanical button masher seems very apt. He clearly either has difficulty with understanding and communicating with the humans, or he is a freakish loner by choice.

It didn't bother the Wikipedians, at least not in sufficient numbers to prevent him becoming an Administrator, passing their test with 81% approval. So he becomes an excellent test case for just how abnormal you can be, and still be seen as normal by the vast majority of the Wikipedians. The conclusion being, they must not be very normal either.

If they were normal, then what he has done since passing RfA, should have them regretting that decision already.

First, there is the fact that he has made no acknowledgement of his promotion, not in text form anyway. This means of course that all the usual congratulatory messages, have been completely ignored. Completely. All while he busied himself on other edits. This guy is so wierd, it doesn't even occur to him that a simple "thanks" might be in order. What the twenty or more people who are being completely ignored think about that lack of courtesy, we may never know. The people being ignored includes those foolishly advising him to take on the concerns registered in his RfA, as if he had given any indication this was something he was capable of.

What he did do on promotion, is equally bizarre. As a robot would do, his first immediate thought was to change his designation.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =876336546

For a guy who doesn't seem remotely interested in human forms of communication, his desperation to gain access to the admins only communication backchannel, was troubling....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =876365739

....although not as troubling as the fact someone seems to have pre-approved his access (next edit). His RfA had more than a whiff of canvassing about it, lots of suspicious votes from barely literate users, plus some last minute no reason votes from likely fellow travellers, and this application seems to be fit the suspicion that he is part of a community, just not the one most were thinking of. Whoever told him he already had access, that message does not appear to have been passed to him on Wikipedia.

This is very wierd......
19:06, 1 January 2019 JJMC89 (talk | contribs) deleted page User:JJMC89 (U1: User request to delete page in own userspace – If you wish to retrieve it, please see WP:REFUND (TW))

23:23, 1 January 2019 JJMC89 (talk | contribs) created page User:JJMC89 (Create)
As far as I can tell, in this, one of his very first Administrator actions, his apparent aim was to use his power to delete pages, to delete his own userpage, and replace it with a version he seems to have prepared offline. What it now includes, of course, is all the bells and whistles that mark him out as an Administrator. Lots of status designations.

By now, when combined with the fact he self-nominated, it should seem obvious that he has attached some signficance/importance to this change of status. This used to be called hat collecting, and Wikipedians used to take a dim view of it. Not so much these days.

Note the fact he couldn't even be bothered to remove the automatic edit summary. Or maybe his issues with understanding the world around him extends to not seeing how weird it is to be seen to be talking about/to yourself in the third person in the logs? Very symptomatic of someone who already had form for apparently not realising that to most people, speaking in wikispeak, is an alien language, and even if your alien language makes sense to the other aliens, it is unlikely your attempts to communicate with ordinary humans will be satisfactory.

And who knows what else has changed on the page in this transformation, the only people able to tell, will be other Administrators. This was technically allowable in policy, but there was no reason to do it this way, as opposed to performing a normal edit. Is this how he views his new role? Is this how he is going to use his new special powers?

It seems to fit the pattern established by his very first Administrator action......
18:54, 1 January 2019 JJMC89 (talk | contribs) deleted page User talk:Edit filter (G6: Created in error by my bot (TW))
I have to wonder, all those people who advised him to take things slowly, and indeed all those who said he would make a fine Administrator, are they reviewing how he is using his tools? Other than those two above, he has already made assorted deletions, 51 and counting, and for a range of reasons, including stuff with copyright implications (a weakness identified in his RfA).

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: JJCM89

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:34 am

What a surprise! Mr. Robot saw this request.....
Could you please help to cancel the deletion?
Greetings, Thanks for helping review my draft! I got a page (Draft:Service Management Unite (SMU)) deleted by you on Jan 3rd. However, I would like to further work on this article. I need the source as a reference for further editing. Could you please help to keep the draft? Otherwise, I need to type word by word, which might take a lot of effort again. Thanks! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Bjct1990 (talk • contribs) 03:18, 4 January 2019 (UTC)

Hello, Bjct1990. Copyright violations and promotion are not permitted on Wikipedia, so I will not restore the draft. Please see the information that Dlohcierekim and I left on your talk page. — JJMC89 03:48, 4 January 2019 (UTC)
.....and didn't for a second appreciate it might be the case the editor had read what he had been told about copyright and promotion, and that was why he was wanting to further edit it. A person with zero capacity for empathy, a robotic follower of teh rulez and no real appreciation of the dangers of dissuading new users, would easily make a mistake like this.

To be clear, I'm not monitoring this freak for slipups, I literally just checked on him now, and in five seconds, found this. I was checking to see if he had got around to acknowledging those who congratulated him, which I see he has done now, 18 hours later. Almost seems worse, to have ignored them for so long while he pissed around with other edits he felt were more important, only to remember much later that his creator told him to imitate the social niceties of the humans so he might blend in better. A poor imitation is the inevitable result.

Five seconds more, and I found yet another example of him reacting to new users as if they are supposed to understand his wiki-twaddle......
Mcu tv shows modification
Hi. You reverted my modification on the mcu tv shows list and I wanted to tell you why i modificated it. In the article, it clearly says "spring 2019" and not early 2019. And spring is more precise. Buckythewintersoldier (talk) 01:32, 6 January 2019 (UTC)

Use the article talk page and read MOS:SEASONS. — JJMC89 01:33, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
This guy is as poor an Administrator as I expected he would be. His brevity is as cold as it is unhelpful. Still, those who find it difficult to communicate, will do anything to avoid doing it.

Nobody on Wikipedia seems to care.

I told you they were desperate.