View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Well, here you are, the results of the survey 

There has been a survey under the users of the Duch wikipedia and the result has been dramatic. And yesterday Sandra has published the answers the wikipedians have given in that survey. You can find every point I brought up in the past years back, including the golden seats for Wikipedia members and the activism of Wikimedia about copyright and article 11 and 13. I didn't participate in this survey because I have no socks and was not interested.

The answers to the questions. (In Dutch)

Madam gender already noticed:

Quote:
“Dutch Wikipedia was lower in measurements of collaborative intent, awareness of self and others, feedback and recognition, individual commitment to diversity, and inclusive interactions.”

Community Engagement Insights/2018 Report

And don't let us forget the succesfull trolling of Romaine and his Brussels chapter and the activism of "political scientist" Dimitrov Dimitar (our man in Brussels) and the visiting researcher at the Berkeley Law School and the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University Jan Gerlach to beat the European copyright. And this nice article about Moira-NL troll bot in the NRC, Hollands top-newspaper.

Well, Wikipedians always want second sources and here you are of my original claim WP-NL is a Boondoggle. It is dramatic, and nobody can blame me because I am kicked out in april 2016 of WPNL and was most times blocked there and I am SanFanBanned in 2017 because I had dared to write a paper about Duch copyright with a new, reglementair just account.
And am still waiting for the one how give me a link to a not-integer edit of me. And I am still waiting fo a answer of WMF why I am SanFanBanned. Because after two years I still don't have, they have not answered one single email after the copy past mail of James Alexander I had won the wanted SanFanBan.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]