The daily Dutch wikinews

For discussion of nl.wikipedia.org
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

The daily Dutch wikinews

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:15 pm

In this topic I bring you the latest news facts and and wiki adventures of the Dutch Wiki community. Let's see what's today's news.

Meta news
*Savh resigned as Steward,, one of the troll stewards involved of my global lock.
*Ymnes was in trouble, he blocked the Banner on Wikinews (Je was gewaarschuwd. Ik heb je geblokkeerd voor projectverstorend gedrag. Ymnes (overleg) 22 sep 2017 21:18 (CEST)), it ended up in this discussion, Ymnes wanted The Banner Global blocked, but it ended up in a "not done" by Matiia.

Wikinieuws news
*The fight between the Ymnes/The Banner goes on. The Banner does't like Wikinews, and Ymnes can't stand criticism, he gets angry. There are tensions .

Wikipedia news
*The fight of Ymnes/Vinvlugt/The Banner/Brimz goes on. They want to troll the wonderboy Ymnes out. Mark my words, there is a wiki-fatwa.
(To be continued)

Wikimedia news
*Other news is from Sandra, Here Movement Strategy presentation.

Mod, do you want to correct the tittle? Thanks! (daily)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The dially Dutch wikinews

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:41 am

Today in the Dutch Wikiworld.

Wikipedia
Ymnes has withdrawn his block request, the third against Brimz. But, Moira's a-clerk MatthijsWiki made there a troll deal with Brimz, and I am sure Ymnes is blocked very soon. Because, they want Ymnes the wonderboy and his Wikinews as soon as possible out of there system, I think because his block blunder made that dammed Graaf Statler furious! And nothing stops that Graaf, Ymnes his plan made him very dangers and he found new American friends, so they want to troll/kick the compleet reopened wikinieuws stuff out! And in the first place wonderboy Ymnens, because of his blocking blunder that Graaf make the complete joker out of there wiki star and arbcom member Natuur12! Because asking for a block if someone his work is not copyvio is a blunder from the first category of course, and there went Natuur12 complet wrong! And it gave me the change to burn Natuur12 complet down on WR-3, with links and evidences. And of course indirectly there complet abitroll
committee, because for me it's from now on free kicking.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:21 am

All Quiet on the Western Front. No news, because most trolls has left or keep silence. Wikimedia is complete dead, no rasport from there yearly troll meeting, Wikipedia is also dead except a few diehard Wikimedia trolls, Ymnes is claiming that copy past Wikinieuws-NL is a perfect Wiki-product. and he is a top (copy paste) editor, the lighting example of a good wiki editor, so no news till now.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 pm

All Quiet on the Western Front. No news.

The dially Dutch wikinews takes break till there is news. Nothing happens, all the same, the projects are almost death.

Flip Flopped
Sucks Warrior

Post by Flip Flopped » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:12 pm

I couldn't figure out how to edit the topic title to read "daily" rather than "dially." :/

suckadmin
Janitor

Post by suckadmin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Flip Flopped wrote:I couldn't figure out how to edit the topic title to read "daily" rather than "dially." :/

Fixed

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re:

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:37 am

Thanks.

Wikinews
The daily Dutch wikinews found out Ymnes is almost trolled out. They criticize him continuous, both on Wikipedia (Brimz, Vinvlught, and that measure of MatthijsWiki) and now on Wikinieuws by The Banner, Pieter2, and..... by De Wikischim in a very subtle way, just like he did with that Global Lock of me. He plays a kind of good cop between the bad cop's, but he is the petrol on the fire.

Here Ymnes writes, summary, I am so tired, everybody is against me, I don't have the energy anymore to do anything. I spend my whole Holliday and every free moment on this project. I blame the Wikischim for what happens, he makes everybody's head crazy. (Stoken, lighting the fire, I don't know how to translate.)

But before he was the golden wonderboy! They used him for that crazy block of me, and as a false witnesses with that Global lock, and to place a lot of copyvio on WP-NL. And now they dump him. But he is responsible for all this shit of them! Because, he did that requests. He lied on Meta., And he is the editor of all that copyvio articles. And in this way they cover there ass!

Wikipedia
The new arbcom has been elected.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The daily Dutch wikinews

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:53 am

The daily Dutch wikinews is so excited that I start in DutchPerfect trollwerk! Elk element zit er in, alleen jammer dat maatregelen plagiaat zijn van mijn uitspraak, da's een minpuntje. Maar verder, machtsmisbruik, totale corruptie, vriendjes politiek, volslagen onredelijkheid, het zit er allemaal in! Een negen en een half, want ik trek een half punt af voor dat plagiaat. Geweldig!Bijna een tien voor dit stukje trollenbollenwerk! (Later more in English.)

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Machine translation: "Every element is in it, only a pity that measures are plagiarism of my statement, that's a minus. But further, abuse of power, total corruption, boyfriends politics, absolute unreasonability, it's all in! One-and-a-half, because I draw half a point for that plagiarism. Great! Almost a ten for this piece of trolling bulb!"
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Sorry, sorry sorry. But this new arbcom surprised me so, I stated in Dutch! Of course I understood there were a bunch of fine internet trolls elected in Arbcom, like trollmod Natuur12, blokwonder and triggerhappy, without knowing were it's about CaAl and Wikimedia-RonnieV, but this...
It's almost art, you know. So open and corrupt arbcom trolling. The only minus is, it's not original. It's a clone of this, and that is a pity. The daily Dutch wikinews wants something new. Not that boring troll Yimnes out. Not a pimped old abtroll cause. No, I want original, new trolling. Because they are copying still the abitroll out trolling from the time of Oscar van Dillen.

They are simply a bunch of internet trolls who are misusing autistic young boys like Ymnes. To keep there cockaigne jobs. And when they can't use him anymore, well, they troll him out, like De Wikischim and friends are doing now. It's a Web-2 troll earning model.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.