The daily Dutch wikinews

For discussion of nl.wikipedia.org
The End
Sucks Fan

Re: The daily Dutch wikinews

Post by The End » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:38 am

How much social power does Natuur12 have on the Dutch Wikipedia? Has anyone ever successfully challenged him and won? I am always interested in the social hierarchy and power structure of the various Wikipedias.
"In the long run, volunteers are the most expensive workers you'll ever have." -Red Green

"I am a dark bouquet of neuroses..."
- Jerry Holkins, Penny Arcade

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:10 am

It is a oligarchy, and Natuur12 is the frontman. He is one of the important leaders, and also the international person. He did that crazy global lock request, and was prominent involved in that Russavia drama. His English is from the level of a native speaker. Not long ago he was posting om the talk page of James Alexander. (INerverCry), so I think he is familiar to him.
And no, nobody ever successfully challenged him and won. He can openly lie as much as he want, it does't matter. He is absolute very powerful, and seems to me to even more powerful than the others. But it is clear to me he gets orders, because he was always very friendly and helpful to me, but from one day to the other I was the devil himself.

Here, the article of my uncle Bram. In Holland friends of the parents are or were often called uncle by there children, and I got a "thank you message" of Natuur12 for this article. I know Natuur12 is interested in professors, he wrote many articles of them. He also translated the article of Danae Stratou for me om WP-EN. And out of the blue he trolled me in a insane, open way out with the blessing of the whole Dutch wiki community, and is afterwards he is chosen as a arbcom member by that same community.

No, he had his orders, for sure. I don't know of WMF or Jimmy direct, because he was also involved in that Pricasso picture of Jimmy. But for sure this was a action supported by SanFan. A very stupide action by the way. Or better, a kamikaze action.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:39 am

Post on Aggies board.

And I put a copy here because I know everybody is reading here, and I want to give everybody the change to respons. So, in a polite way you can react here under a nick. And this is not a legal tread, because I don't know what I am going to do, much depends on WMF's attitude in the future. But don't think they get away with it!

==================================================================================================================

EdodeRoo

(Source)

"Het is helemaal niet zo dat iedereen jou de schuld in de schoenen schuift. Dat Calimero-geklaag misstaat je. Jij maakt er alleen wel een sport van duidelijk geschreven teksten geheel fout te interpreteren, wat niet zelden gepaard gaat met op niets gebaseerde aantigingen en insinuaties aan het adres van andere deelnemers aan een overleg." Marrakech (overleg) 7 nov 2017 09:31 (CET)

This is the problem of Edo in a nutshell . Because of his handicap he is not able to read what is written, and start to talk nonsens. Like so many do on Wikipedia-NL.
He was the person who send me a email to tell me you are a troll, the son of that professor died when he was 14, and called later my lawyer Mr. Auschwitz. (LL.M Ausma) And jews are lower. (Jullie is jodenvolk, but I am not Jewish, neither was my family, only mr. Hitler thought they were. So, it was no insult.)

And this person is day and night on IRC, gossiping, spreading crazy rumors, and ORTS member!

Because, when I send him a picture with a old pasport in my hand it kept long silent. And later but...but.., why did you tell us all that strange story's?

Because that story's are the treu, dear Edo. And it is of course clear what happend, those idiots went to WMF with there brain spine, there is a idiot and a troll, who is thinking or playing he is the son of professor Vleeskruijer. And, yes, James Alexander gave that global block. And that is the true! And now they can't go back, because they are entangled in their own troll-spider web

And is now deep, and when I say deep in the shit, like complete WMF! Because calling one of the best lawyers of Holland mister Auswchwitz, and insulting someone constantly is not a good idea! Or put his doxxed username between global users, global blocked for many reasons, without giving any reason!

My real name is already doxxed by Moira, I don't care because I am a respected citizen of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, but a kind request not to spread my name further.

=====================================================================================================================
Extra:

*This was my first edit ever on any Wiki product. (Why was this? Why didn't he had nobility?)

*Before I never heard of Wikimedia or Jimbo Wales, or WMF. And even not much about Wikipedia.

*I never, never misused in a harmful way any sock pupped.

*All my socks are know, ask Moira, and judge yourself.

*After the global troll block I didn't do any edit on the wiki products. For legal reasons.

*I like the Kolonel very much because of his intelligence and vision, but I don't know him in any other way than on wiki. I And I am not sure who he is, although it seems clear to me who he is.

So, rumors that I am active whit a hundreds socks like I read a few days ago exist only in the confused brain of this wikipedians. Like so much!

Graaf Statler

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:01 pm

The point of view of Wikimedia-Nl and this is going a long, hot winter. ((robot 15.4)

Sandra Rientjes and Wikimedia-NL support Elly complete. So, watch out gentleman, never say bitch to a woman, or boerenlul to a someone of Wikimedia-nl, because you end up on the stage as a sexual abuser on WMC2018!

I told you already they are complete mad?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:02 pm

The point of view of Wikimedia-Nl and this is going a long, hot winter. ((robot 15.4)

Sandra Rientjes and Wikimedia-NL support Elly. So, watch out ladies and gentleman, never say bitch or boerenlul to a someone of Wikimedia-nl, because you end up on the stage as a sexual abuser on WMC2018!

I told you already they are complete mad?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:24 pm

LGB Analoog <X@gmail.com>

aan: Sandra@X, Frans@X

18:16 (1 minuut geleden)

aan (to):Sandra, Frans

He, Sandra, Frans, mag ik alvast een plaatsje op WMC2018 reserveren?

Ja, dit zit zo, ik kreeg van een van jullie leden zomaar, ongevraagd een mailtje met jullie is jodenvolk. (jews are lower) En later een van een ander, ik hoop dat je je voorvaderen snel achterna gaat. (I hope you will soon follow your family (Killed in Sobibor)) Jazeker, van T. B. die nu zo een grote mond heeft.
Nou je snapt het wel. Weken heb ik er door heen gezeten. Kompleet in mijn mannelijkheid aangetast. Wil je het verder met het bestuur bespreken?

Bij voorbaat dank.

Graaf Statler

Well, I want mij metoo moment on WMC 2018 too. Seems reasonable to me, I am affected in my masculinity.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Here Sandra, special for you. A gendergap article what makes you so proud (your one words) from your 21 years intern and member of you gender group. I am sure this make the woman rush in in Wikipedia_NL!
More articles about woman, for sure it help to beat that gendergap! And the article it is about a woman, I have to admit. The picture makes that very clear! And I understand your own gender articles generated more page views, as you claim here! I understand that very well!
(Pageview counts on Wikipedia showed that the stubs page was more popular than the translation page.)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:34 pm

And a other gendergap article.

And a block request for Elly.

And INevreCry came by.

And RJB called Natuur 12 a thirteen-year-old puber who's has to shut up in matters for adults

Strange, before he was very, very satisfied with Romaine his trolling in that crazy block request of Ymnes. Ik ben zeer tevreden over de "afhandeling.......... Aldus waardeer ik de ingreep van Natuur12. RJB overleg 9 mei 2016 12:39 (CEST) Very good what you did natuur12, what of course nonsense is. It was trolling.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:02 am

Bam!!

Left.

And this kind of complete nonsense is going on from the day I did my first edit. This was a pretty normal day on WP-NL. It is a kind of Monty Python's Flying Circus, I don't know if you know that old serie in America. It is rediciles.
And, nobody ever writes a article, they copy past, because they are to autistic, to stupide to understand the Dutch copyright law. Or do you believe yourself Ymnes with a mind of a child of five years old wrote all these articles himself? Copy-past Ymnes? Babbling the trollomedia newsletter is worldnews? How claimed my work was copyvio and trolled me out? Come on!

And Natuur12, who is trolling day and night is of course Wikimedia Rrrrromania, the person with the broken camera. Who wanted so desperately Trollomedia Belgium and did every thing to troll me out of Wikiquote.

To lobby in the European parlement whit his new wiki-copyvio law designed by the self declared Dutch wiki lawyers. A bunch of autistic free source idiots who are all, all of a sudden Master in Law. Without even knowing what the Public domain is like one of that Wiki lawyers showed us on Wikiquote. Give me a break.
And that crazy feministic sexual frustrated trollomedia gendergap woman? Do you consider there behaving as normal? I you say something nasty to them you have grab them by the pussy, but articles over all kind of tricks in bed I never heard of are fantastic! But I admit, I am old, I my time it was different. We didn't had downblouse, we had our one eyes.

And what we see is the result, trolling, trolling, to hide there Hotel California.

Relax' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave
!'

(Hotel California, Eagles)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:03 am

Here, some links made by the 21 year old student and and intern of the gendergap group. Because, that was written in that newspaper article she was, and the lady's were glad she joined.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straatpro ... _Amsterdam
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutie_in_Arnhem
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutie_in_Den_Haag
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutie_in_Eindhoven

Etc, etc.

In my opinion a very, very strange way to make Wikipedia more attractieve for woman, but I can be wrong of course. Like I said before , I am a old man and maybe young lady's love this kind of stuff. And I am getting more and more interested were the meeting of the gendergap lady's is about whit this kind of intern's.