What for the F happens here????

For discussion of nl.wikipedia.org
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

What for the F happens here????

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:06 pm

One of the most important wiki lawyers left all at once Wikipedia-NL.
He is, according to himself and his user page a Belgium media lawyer, named Jeroen, and he always was the legal cork of the complete Wiki-NL community, and he was writing a concept for a new arbcom policy. I will send it to you Eric, but it is in Dutch.

Juliën
Sucks

Re: What for the F happens here????

Post by Juliën » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:One of the most important wiki lawyers left all at once Wikipedia-NL.
He is, according to himself and his user page a Belgium media lawyer, named Jeroen, and he always was the legal cork of the complete Wiki-NL community, and he was writing a concept for a new arbcom policy. I will send it to you Eric, but it is in Dutch.

They dumped him. "Een stier die niet meer te temmen was" Robotje is in charge now.

Sucks

Post by 300 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:52 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:One of the most important wiki lawyers left all at once Wikipedia-NL.

do i understand correctly it is the 4th he's leaving ?
He was one of the few sers (sometimes) asking critical questions on the way wiki-nl is managed
My take on the Dutch wikipedia on my blog (in Dutch though)

Juliën
Sucks

Post by Juliën » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:07 pm

He's dumped because of his negative attitude. Robotje is now in charge.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:35 pm

HA, HA, HA! Wiki lawyer Trollobotje as the savior of trollopedia-NL! The most stupide troll I ever have seen.! Wanted to save the article of his Wiki friend Oscar van Dillen with a not-existing Rotterdamse school. The music teacher who dreamt to be the new Beethoven, and was according to Trollbotje (Yes, he really did suggested that!), but who was one big flop.

Nobody can save Wikipedia-NL anymore. Wikipedia-NL is .....lost!

Sucks

Post by 300 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:43 pm

woody is still active it seems. last edits today.
Robotje is one of the biggest autistic guys on wiki. Totally useless in an offline world.
My take on the Dutch wikipedia on my blog (in Dutch though)

Juliën
Sucks

Post by Juliën » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:46 pm

What is he doing, what is he doing? (link) . Is he a lawyer as he claims? Or is it such a crap a lie? You know, there are many people on Wikipedia who claims to be a doctor, a lawyer or other highly educated person, but in real life they are unemployed./ Or they speak, I don't know hom many languages? 5/10/15 !! languages, English, Russian, Spanish, Arabic... but with translatemachine yes, they speak so much languages with translatemachine...

Juliën
Sucks

Post by Juliën » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:46 pm

What is he doing, what is he doing? (link) . Is he a lawyer as he claims? Or is it such a crap a lie? You know, there are many people on Wikipedia who claims to be a doctor, a lawyer or other highly educated person, but in real life they are unemployed./ Or they speak, I don't know hom many languages? 5/10/15 !! languages, English, Russian, Spanish, Arabic... but with translatemachine yes, they speak so much languages with translatemachine...