Guido den Broeder

For discussion of nl.wikipedia.org
User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Guido den Broeder

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:59 am

chad100 wrote:Can anyone ask him this question?

Guido den Broeder wrote:Not without getting blocked.

Dat jij alleen al het woord "blocked" in je mond durft te nemen met je Jehova-wiki en je totaal geschifte Lidewij sysop, Guido. En hoe zit het verder met je volkomen illegaal gebruik van mijn werk wat je slinks in handen hebt gekregen, Guido? Geeft daar je stichting ook verlichting in soms? Vergeet dat maar!
Komaan Guido, jij weet als geen ander wie die Drmies is, je komt zelf uit die club voort en bent voor jezelf met je Trollosage begonnen indertijd. Je kent hem gewoon.

En wat ga je nu doen? Naar de politie rennen zoals je aangekondigd hebt, net zoiets als je collega's van trollomedia die mij wel ff voor de rechter zouden slepen? Lazer toch een pleurisend op met je hypocrite gelul, Guido! Het is glashelder wie die professor Drmies is en dat weet jij donders goed en hou je niet van de domme!! Hoewel, erg snugger vind ik je niet.

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:51 pm

Midsize Jake wrote:Also, I should probably address this point, and not for the first time I might add. Mr. Kumioko actually isn't obsessed with trying to edit WP again, he's obsessed with pointing out the injustice of his having been banned from editing WP - which is not the same thing (…)

Anger and frustration over an unjust website ban, especially after racking up a lengthy record of more-or-less worthwhile contributions, is a hard thing for people who haven't been through that experience to grasp. And I'm not just referring to Wikipedia; it could be almost any interactive/crowdsourced website, though wikis are especially susceptible to this problem.

Guido den Broeder wrote:Indeed. Why would you help a crowd that hates you.

Indeed Guido, why should you. And why should you still use the work of someone who is trolled out by a bunch of Wikipedia wikitrolls.

Tell me, Guido, if this group of people hate you so much, why for the hell do you still use there services in the form of a few pedia guys die anders zijn dan een ander? You see, I don't use the A word. Or you know, I do! So:
Why for the hell do you let your Wikisage complete destroy and run by a Belgium Jehova and a few autistic wikikids with the mind of a child five years old with a LidewijLiegenwij sock. That is what I really wonder, Guido.

And it is a nice pick you are using without my permision, isn't it Guido? Of the biggest Christmas three in the world. Yeh, was not easy to make, I am not such a wonder photographer like Romaine who can make such a pick with his Galaxy. Yes, he can!
But why don't you ask him to take this pick? Just like he did of De Grote Markt in Brussels? In a few days that "Christmas three" is again there, Rooommmaaaiiinaeee takes the train to Lopik, editing all the time Wikipedia during the trip, and takes his wonderGalaxy, and send it strait to Commons! Only A pity the Meta date of that Galaxy mixes a bit up, but who cares. And what to think of this edit I have correcte Guido? What you had allowed? We are talking about this professional picture, Guido.

You are just a huge and poor lair as the rest Guido, and just a thief like they are. You have stolen my work, Guido, and not only my work just like the rest. And what to think about this guy who putted CC licences to my pick Guido? When did you stop him? and why didn't you correct it? Tell me Guido, if they hate you, and you them so much, why did you block me in the first place? And over and over? Just like your wiki Comrades did? Because you are just one of them Guido, and that is the true!


Image
© Copyright Graaf Statler

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:34 am

This is rediciles. It is the bloody limit!

Guido den Broeder wrote:Blocked for correcting a typo in my name
Blocked for archiving my talk page
Blocked for not archiving my talk page
Blocked for undoing vandalism
Blocked for disagreeing with an admin's pov
Indeffed for writing an essay
Indeffed for being the victim of a crime (this one is most popular)
Indeffed for starting Wikisage
Indeffed for knowing a girl


*You or your crazy sysop Lidewij blocked me for really nothing on Wikisage. Time after time, without any explanation.
*You have stolen my pictures and work and explore both. Without my permision, you give it even away under a CC licence.

User avatar
Guido den Broeder
Sucks
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Guido den Broeder » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:02 pm

I'm not very active on Wikisage so I don't know what you're on about.

However, once you have released some material under a license, it's not possible to withdraw that.

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Guido den Broeder wrote:I'm not very active on Wikisage so I don't know what you're on about.

However, once you have released some material under a license, it's not possible to withdraw that.


Of course I can, Guido, bullshit! i am the one who one the copyright and CC licences have no legal status in Holland! And you are the one who is responsible, Guido keep that in mind. This said, i continu in Dutch.
En waarom heb je het beheer van wikisage, waar je geheel verantwoordelijk voor bent uiteraard in de handen van een gek gegeven genaamd Lidewij? En bouw je juridische brandstapels wat wikisage in deze vorm natuurlijk is als je er allemaal geen klap van begrijpt?

Guido wrote:Some revealing posts by WhoReallyCares were removed from this thread, which btw describes the incident(s), conveniently forgotten by everyone on Wikipedia, that caused the WMF to look into Fram's contributions.

Guido, beschrie het niet. Ook jij bent verre van vlekkeloos, en ik zou ophouden de aandacht zo op je te blijven vestigen. En ja, ik heb de opmerking aan het adres van vriend Mies ook gelezen, en die was bepaald niet mis. (Maar wel erg geestig moet ik zeggen)
Maar waar wil je eigenlijk heen? Hoezo zou WMF in Fram zijn bewerkingen daarom moeten gaan kijken? Jij bent met je boek uitdagend bezig geweest, en in mijn ogen wie de bal kaast kan hem soms keihard terug kijken. Of wilde je nu ook al gaan beweren dat dat boek van jouw soms niet of op of over het randje is en zeker een provocatie is?

(Merk op dat ik je van niks strafbaars beschuldig of zo. Dat is immers niet aan mij.)

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:03 pm

Vigilant wrote:
WMF Trust and Safety has driven away a long time contributor.

https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/w ... 92878.html

That letter is poignant in it's innocence and authenticity.

Everyone on T&S needs to be fired and the group should be started over with a manager who has relevant experience in this field.


Guido den Broeder
Not that authentic. Romaine was always rude to me, and I know others with the same experience.

Romaine is a lier, a troll and a saboteur. Romaine was in the time I came on wikipedia extreem unpopular and a real master of twisting the true. A typical wikimedia career person, he has pushed Wikimedia-BE in a complete insane way and has trolled himself in heaven with other chapter members and sabotaged where he could the work of Whaledad and me on Wikiquote.

Not any, any respect for copyright. Not any. When he had his WM-BE the Belgium government has abolished the panorama right, but that was coincidence, it had nothing to do with the Belgium chapter. To me he was always in a creepy way friendly, but behind your back he complete fucked you.

And yes, Guido, you have showed them your weak point and you know what kind of people these are, they change in a herd of wild wolves at the moment they spot a weak point. And I really don't understand why Vig is so sad about the expelled of Romaine, because Romaine and friends have made the content of Wikipedia-NL to a legal nuclear time bomb. Because copyright infringements on this scale could be very easy a crime in Holland. They have made the content in general of wikipedia-nl complete worthless and the only responsible solution for WMF is to delete the content of WP-NL before article 13/17 is implanted integral, Because after that is filling in one form enough to bring WMF in huge legal problems whit draconic fines they never can pay and even prosecution. Romaine and friends have made a mega damage, all the money ever put in WP-NL and the Belgium and Dutch chapter is lost. Flushed trough the toilet.

And with your Wikisage is that problem even worser, Guido. Because wikisage is a ultimate legal dust tin with all that copvio and garbage, even worser than wikipedia.

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:16 pm

He is now running a competitor of Wikipedia jokingly called the Dutch Deletionpedia" (The Banner): attack 0.27, aggression 0.25)

Well, Guido, the Banner is absolute not my favoured user, but I challenge you to tell me what is wrong with this statement. Wikisage with your star sysop Lidewij and Jehova hypocrite Mendelo.
Lidewij, our garbage lady who find in every garbage bin always something valuable. Rotten fish, cat litter, pampers with pee and poop, name it. Lidewij, also beloved by the wikipedia gender "lady's", special by crying Elly.

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:41 pm

attack 0.00, aggression 0.00, true 100%, Guido.

User avatar
Abd
Sucks Warrior
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:22 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Abd » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:01 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Vigilant wrote:
WMF Trust and Safety has driven away a long time contributor.

https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/w ... 92878.html

That letter is poignant in it's innocence and authenticity.

Everyone on T&S needs to be fired and the group should be started over with a manager who has relevant experience in this field.


Guido den Broeder
Not that authentic. Romaine was always rude to me, and I know others with the same experience.

Romaine is a lier, a troll and a saboteur. [Etc. . . .]

Most noble Graaf, your comments are almost useless without links to what you are quoting. Furthermore, strong personal attack without clear evidence, is a Very Bad Idea for everyone concerned. I had experience with Guido, and that others would be "rude" to him is not surprising. He was arrogant and reactive, in my judgment, and had no idea of how a real wiki and real wiki community would function (and would tolerate diversity but not incivility). Romaine might be a total asshole, but everyone has one of those somewhere. Mostly they sit on it instead of shoving it in the faces of others.

But let the one without sin cast the first stone. You know who is reported as having said that.

The old joke: a stone comes flying out of the mob and hits the poor woman. Jesus looks up and says, "M o t h er!!!"

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:50 pm

First, Guido himself told me he is not running himself his Wikisage. But it is not important to give links, it was only funny Guido attacks De Banner for something what is complete true. Because Lidewij just takes every piece of rubbish what is removed from wikipedia and make it to a new article on Wikisage. It is composed out of the junk what is even to poor for wikipedia. I should say just have a look in a few rondom articles and you will see it is a removed wiki crap article with a link.

http://nl.wikisage.org/w/index.php?titl ... on=history
http://nl.wikisage.org/w/index.php?titl ... on=history
http://nl.wikisage.org/w/index.php?titl ... on=history

Nothing is ever improved, it is strait copied out of the dust bin of low quality WP-NL. Or just a copy past from Wikipedia. And if you say something about it or about his complete crazy Sysop Lidewij Guido blocks you.


And links to Romaine trolling? My god, where do I have to begin or to end and why should I. It should be a lot of work, it is all in Dutch and what should it bring me? I only said sexual harresment has never been a item on WP-NL except the professional whining wiki woman who treated man unfair and often attached them. But still I don't care, even if they had fucked them for every 100 edits, that is not the reason why I am here.

I am here because I want to know why I am treated in the way I was, and why my name is placed on a list with people who did really nasty things, worldwide and under a CC license. And I have still not heard any serious argument except a lot of Vig bullshit.
But the rest.... O, if they want to have sex orgies, make Romaine to there private gigolo, if Romaine imports botmatic the administration of of the local garbage dump as valuable knowledge, i don't care.

WMF wanted reporters as Drnatuur12 for free, and they got exacte the value back for the money they gave. And should I now have to proof for free what a tremendous troll Romaine was all the time on WP-NL? Sorry, I have better things to do.

Post Reply