Guido den Broeder

For discussion of nl.wikipedia.org
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Guido den Broeder

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:23 am

It shout be nice if you instate of your wining how much you are hurt tell us the real story about Kennisnet - Wikimedia-NL, because I only know same fragments I have heard in the time Guido.

What I know:

*Oscar van Dillen came in the wikihouse because of/ via Kennisnet and a few others too. Who where the others?
*There have been a tremendous fight inside Wikimedia-Nl around 2007 as describet by the De Kolonel and Lidewij and Mdd have replaced that story on Wikisage. Why have you allowed that?
*There have been plans to take over Wikipedia by Kennisnet is told to me. Can you give more details, Guido?
*Ymnes was using blocks and CU info both off wikipedia and your wikisage. Several times, also in my block/global lock request. Why did he had acces both to wikipedia and wikisage data? And what is the double roll of Lidewij, a gender "lady" close to Elly?

Mdd and Lidewij who are replacing the story:

(huidig | vorige) 11 jul 2018 12:22‎ Lidewij (overleg | bijdragen)‎ . . (31.452 bytes) (+86)‎ . . (Dit is een gebruikersessay geschreven door Gebruiker:Kapitein Zeiksnor en enkele anderen)
(huidig | vorige) 11 jul 2018 09:58‎ Lidewij (overleg | bijdragen)‎ k . . (31.366 bytes) (0)‎ . . (Lidewij heeft de pagina Wikimedia Nederland hernoemd naar Uit de geschiedenis van Wikimedia Nederland zonder een doorverwijzing achter te laten: Ruimte voor een ander artikel.)
(huidig | vorige) 11 jul 2018 00:43‎ Lidewij (overleg | bijdragen)‎ . . (31.366 bytes) (+29.723)‎ . . (Niet een in wikisage gemaakte pagina overplakken met een pagina uit Wikipedia)
(huidig | vorige) 10 jul 2018 23:39‎ Mdd (overleg | bijdragen)‎ . . (1.643 bytes) (-29.723)‎ . . (Tekst vervangen door https://nl.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... ldid=30668)
(huidig | vorige) 16 feb 2018 14:55‎ Kapitein Zeiksnor (overleg | bijdragen)‎ . . (31.366 bytes) (-1

http://nl.wikisage.org/w/index.php?titl ... on=history

*In short instate of telling all kind of crap on Wikipediocrazy tell us the true, Guido!
And I want again to stipulate I have nothing to do whit the whole affair.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:44 am

Yeh, that is great question, Guido. How did Ymnes got access to the MoiraMoira account, the check users function form both Wikipedia-NL and your Wikisage and clearly seen the aggression my direction to the Lidewij sysop account on your Wikisage?

And why freaked TonyBallioni compleet out because Whaladad had a a checkuser tool? He even went to the Dutch arbcom Guido! And all the the players come back. And Elly is also a CU, and Ymnes doesn't lie.

What is your real role in this bizar drama Guido? Much better to give a good explanation than to play your sad victim roll on Wikipediocrazy, isn't it?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:24 pm

Guido wrote:Good piece, of course I predicted all of this back in 2008 when Wikipedia started to decline. We have no misbehaving administrators on Wikisage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Juliën
Sucks

Post by Juliën » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:16 am

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:48 am

Google translate wrote:Wikisage describes itself as the encyclopedia of the second generation. It was founded on August 1, 2008 by Guido den Broeder, a blocked user on Wikipedia.

Besides being a founder, Den Broeder is also a bureaucrat, supervisor, control user, interface moderator, method and manager of the project. He is assisted by moderators Lidewij and Mendelo.

Articles are published on Wikisage that have been nominated for deletion on Wikipedia. [1] There is no check on the substantive accuracy of articles, and there are no quality requirements that must be met. Copyright violations are the order of the day.

In general, most information on the site is unreliable.

And if you say his sysop Lidewij (A Dutch gender lady, close to gender Elly, a garbage lady too.) is a complete lunatic he send you a email back he will go to the police.
Well, just go Guido, they will have for sure a lot of very interesting questions for you, don't you think yourself?

Juliën
Sucks

Post by Juliën » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:29 pm

He never will go to the police: you can not just claim a piece of ground that belongs to the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Paraduin rules doesn't mean anything, also not on the internet. He mixes the fantasy world with the real world.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:37 pm

But what about the police of Panduin? :mrgreen:

They look pretty scaring. :roll:

But serious, yes, these people live in a fantasy world. Romaine, Lidewy, Elly, Mdd, all. They dream of a world with free knowledge, but have lost somewhere the connection with the reality and I am afraid because of Wikipedia. I told it before and I know where I am talking about, wikipedia with it's extreem toxic environment works the same out as drugs on people with a mental defect, even if it is a light defect.
It is addicted, they should even prostitute themself to get their daily shot, and they are blind for the reality. Of course are Panduin and Wiki rules complete worthless in the real world, in the Kingdom of the Netherlands, but they lose this distinctiveness in some way somewhere.

Wikipedia is dangerous, but also big business. And there is the real danger.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:42 am

Over a thousand commenters, yet so far very few have stood up for Frams victims or have given us a chance to speak. Shame on the community. The WMF will need to do more, like banning the lot. Shame on you and others here at Wikipediocracy.

En hier sla je de spijker recht op zijn kop. De aanval was laag, achterbaks en onder de gordel op jouw. En uitsluitend om Mies te vloeren. Hij misbruikte een zwakke spot bij jouw met maar één reden, om iemand anders op oneigenlijke punten onderuit te halen. Hij speelde vals daar.

En dat terwijl Crow punten zat had gegeven om Mies wel op een wel legitieme manier te vloeren. Totaal, inclusief zijn moderatorschap verliezen. En dan hebben we het nog niet eens over de vele, vele zwaardere blokkades die deze lieden om werkelijk vaak niets aan andere hebben gegeven, he mister Boing!?

Het zijn hypocrite lafbekken inclusief Timmy boy.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:38 am

Fram wrote:One aspect that regularly returns in the enwiki discussions about my ban is the uncertainty it creates as to what you may or may not do as an admin or arb, and what kind of activities may be considered "harassment" or "threatening". I'll quote a full paragraph I received from T&S at the time of my initial WMF warning in 2018:

Indeed, I have not seen you literally threatening other contributors. But, I have observed the sum of your activity in certain areas of interest (like copyvios, for example, or automated editing) having a similar effect to that of a threat: causing contributors to be scared to continue to contribute in fear of being constantly monitored and later attacked through community process, and eventually driving them away. From what I've seen, you are very good at spotting problematic edits and editing patterns; the issue is with the way and the perseverance with which you appear to approach the editors responsible for them. In many cases, even if your concerns have been valid, their raising has been done with a degree of abruptness, repetition, scrutiny and persistence that feels like hounding to the person on the receiving end, and causes them to abandon the project or limit their contributions. Now, I don't think this is your intention, but this does seem to be the result in several cases, hence the warning. So, I'm not saying you should stop trying to improve En.WP., only that in doing so you also consider how your activity and approach impacts the users you address and other readers of your comments, and how it contributes to an unfriendly volunteering environment that discourages them from returning to it.

If you read this, and know Lidewij is Guido sysop on Wikisage, a complete Inclusionist and deep with her roots in the Inclusionistic Dutch Wikipedia with Inclusionists like Gender Elly, Romane Pirate Party, Mdd total lunatic, Socky De Wikischim, simple mind Ymnes, Wikidata RonnieV and other crap and garbage collectors you understand exact what is going on.
And T&S is that too with persons like Christel Steigenberger, Kalliope Tsouroupidou and Jan Eissfeldt. It is a concentration Inclusionisticsts who troll every person who doesn't respect the laws of Panduin out.
Laura Hale is just a side effect what of course fitted very well in the total picture.

But what are the brave Wikicrazyidiots doing with Villigiant as there leader and frontman now for weeks? First Vig start to dig and to dig in my private life and came to the conclusion I am total nuts and all Dutch doctors are wrong because I am building a toy train scenery from the 80's with a old WC and a peeing lady, and after that Vig start to dig and dig and dig in the private life of Hale and find a suspicion signature and Timmy boy start to shout look lady's and gentleman journalists what we have found.

You are a bunch of complete lunatics and I advice you all to find a other hobby and better goal in your life.

Later edited:

Also interesting to understand what is going on: (Dutch)
http://www.paraduin.nl/constitutie/
http://www.paraduin.nl/cultuur/

normen en waarden, vastgelegd in onder meer constitutie en wetten;
literatuur en verhalen, zoals Bellerophon;
feestdagen, zoals Sint Zena, festivals, en andere gebruiken;
wetenschap, via de Universiteit van Paraduin;
verspreiding van kennis via de vrije internetencyclopedie Wikisage;

These people live in a total fantasy world supported and sponsored by WMF.

It's a sect.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Guido, let's stop this weird soap. Because what do I see here.

*Opabinia regalis
*Bishone
*Drmies
*Floquenbeam
*RickinBaltimore

All very familiar names because of the postings of Crow.
And I see a proposed deletion of Paraduin, and a nomination of Paraduin for deletion.

Paraduin, the nation of Prins Ogidius en diens wettige opvolgers. De titel van de monarch is prins(es), voluit Prins(es) van Paraduin.
The prince(ss) of Panduin Guido, and the parallel world Panduin. Where always will be peace and everything is allowed, as described by Ogidius.

Guido, this is all fantasy. Fantasy where Mdd can write what he wish to be. But he isn't. Just like your fantasy state doesn't exist.
And yes, you have devoted followers, but I am afraid this strange act is over now.