Kumioko, the Saga Begins Backwards

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Kumioko, the Saga Begins Backwards

Post by ericbarbour » Mon May 08, 2023 3:04 am

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:08 pm
According to all of the above, you could clearly file a UCoC violation request. When they refuse, you can add it on to the pile of evidence.
And you could do us all a favor and encourage Kumi to keep participating here. He hasn't been back since February.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Wed May 24, 2023 8:56 am

Ill try to be more active but I still lurk. Been working on a PhD and training for an ultra marathon (black beards revenge 100k). So was super busy for a whle. Didnt really even have time to throw shade at wikipedia on twitter for a couple months. But I'm not going away. Ill be a permenant thorn in Wikimedia's side as long as my bullshit ban exists.

If anyone is curious, my run time was 14 hours, 1 min, 9 sec.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 24, 2023 6:16 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 8:56 am
If anyone is curious, my run time was 14 hours, 1 min, 9 sec.
Thanks--that's a remarkable time for a 100km run. Most of the hardened Wikipedia dorks, who have repeatedly banned you for years, can barely get off their sofas to fetch another Mountain Dew.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Wed May 24, 2023 9:14 pm

Thanks and I agree. I trained for months and finished in the top 15. Partly due to people on Wikipedia, I opted not to make my name public on the event out of concerns of being outed by Wikipedia community members. Because lets be honest, they cant be trusted.

Ironically not drinking Mtn Dew was hard for me...lol.

I'm considering doing the 100 mile next year but I've got 2 more marathons left this year first. Got a lot more training to do for that.
#BbbGate

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:31 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:38 am
Kumioko wrote:They treated me like shit BECAUSE I was an editor and I had an interest in improving Wikipedia, not in maintaining the status quo of social bullshit. That's why I wasn't trusted. NO ONE actually thought I would do anything to hurt the project or it's contents, but they knew I wouldn't follow the thin blue line and allow fellow admins to violate policy. They knew that if I got access to the backchannels and saw the illegal, policy violating, underhanded crap, that I would expose them and try to change it...they were right!
Everything in their little sick minds eventually devolves into manchild hacker clubs fighting over "turf" like a bad street-gang exploitation movie. This is how men fight wars: it's FUN for them, not an ugly slaughterhouse. 20 million civilians died in agony? Oops, sorry, at least we had FUN.
Off-topic, but if you have not already, you should read this Intercept article about the Afghanistan war.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.