View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Kumioko not making things about himself 

:lol:
Quote:
Using myself as an example, I don't care about my ban and I will and do edit whenever I want because my ban has lacked any merit from day one and I refuse to honor a ban that was based on lies.
Does anyone seriously need this guy telling people what he thinks about his situation in any and all threads he can crowbar his sorry ass into, over and over and over again?

Asking for a friend, Jake.

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:16 pm

:roll:
Quote:
I would apply [to be a Wikipediocracy Administrator] as well but if I were selected you can pretty much guarantee any arb or admin would immediately stop posting.
Yeah, OK...... :?

The sad bastard doesn't seem to even realize this would give him the actual power to ban them all. He would have to get better at actually spotting who is and isn't one though. Moron.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:09 pm

Well, sometimes Kum is saying very clever things.

Kum wrote:
This is proof of how working at the WMF doesn't help a person's career. The culture of the organization and the toxic atmosphere ruins you.

Not one person I van think of who has been in charge of that place has succeeded when they left. Every one has followed in the footsteps of Jimbo with failure.

Wikipedia and chapter jobs and WMF jobs are a nice present of the devil himself and ruin indeed your life, Kum. By the way, De Kolonel noticed that, have you ever noticed the jaw of James Alexander is wider than the rest of his head? Have you ever seen that by any other person? Understandeble he is the nightmare of every eat as much as you can restaurant in the surrounding of LA, It is a kind of piranha. No wonder he is so fat.

Wikifaust, the old story in a modern digital form, the temptations of everything what blinks. Or King Midas, everything changed in gold and he was dying of hunger.
But most of all it reminds me of Disney's Fantasia, The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Based on a almost 2000 years old legend. A bright guy who was just a bit to bright, and see how it ended up......
Nothing new under the sun, with all that computer technics and powerfool bot's, nothing new under the sun. Those bots are just as stupide as that broomsticks, and we all kon how this legende ended up.....

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:11 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Well, sometimes Kum is saying very clever things.
No, he says what he believes. It typically fails basic fact checking, because he's that fucking stupid.

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:09 am

Yeh, you are right of course, WMF jobs are 5 till 20 times overpaid in general. I am pretty sure if Alexander had had a normal job he couldn't afford this kind of holidays a few times a year seen his capacity's.

https://twitter.com/jamesofur/status/11 ... 9881415681

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:55 pm

It's gimping time!
Quote:
Ironically, Fram now makes #5 of the people who supported my ban to now also be banned
Not that you're keeping score though, right?
Quote:
So Fram was banned for the same reasons as me, welcome to the club of unjustly banned editors.
As far as anyone knows for sure, you were banned for touching kids. :shock: :oops: :roll:

If you're gonna contribute something useful to that thread you tedious dickhead, how about some outrage at the obvious differences between how the both of you were treated by the WMF and the volunteers, if you really do think you've been banned for the same reason?

Fram got a time limited ban, had the reasons for it fully explained, and can still contribute to other projects while he is banned from en.wiki. And the Wikipedians still want to go to war because that is just unacceptable. If that hasn't happened because what he did is different to what you did, then it must be because he was an Administrator, and/or how he contributed to Wikipedia was seen as better than you.

If you're pissed about that, and you should be, then take a look around. There's a hell of a lot of people on Wikipediocracy who think this is how things should be run, and we here at Sucks should just shut up (and were banned from Wikipedicoracy for not shutting up). They're mugging you off as much as Fram and the others on your list did. Sad that you don't see it. Or worse, you do, you just don't want to be told to leave the funhouse.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:42 am

Kum wrote:
I've attended a couple events since being banned (one in Seattle and one in Sandy Eggo) but didn't tell them my identity. I went as a Wiki editor from Wikia. They didn't know who I was, but also didn't really ask either. I wouldn't say they were rude or unwelcoming, but they weren't really that interested in working with a Wikia editor either and were very focused on WMF stuff.

Be aware, Kum, that was a high risk you took there in Seattle and Sandy Eggo! Take always care about the T&S team and the gender lady's on such a event! :shock: We have seen what happend to Romaine=>Wikimedia! :o He talked too loud and grip the arm of a French gender lady! :( Bam!
T&S! Iron James Alexander jumped in! :evil: You talked to loud too that genderlady and have touched her arm, manager James shouted! :oops:
But, but I am gay and deaf and autistic, Romaine wined! :ugeek: Nothing helped, contact ban. :!:

Watch out for gender lady's and the T&S police, also there in Stockholm! :twisted: Ever seen such a pickture of a gender lady? For instance of MoiraMoira? That is a sports woman, one uppercut and you are lost as wiki man, but that is a other risk in gender wiki land. :!: And now in Stockholm immediately "Black Jan" jumps between you and the gender lady and he SanFanBan you for ever, Kum, instantly! :roll: You are warned! :mrgreen:

And the guys in Stockholm too, stay away of wiki chicks and iron Jan and his team! ! :D :D :lol: :lol:

TOTAL IDIOTS!

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:19 am

Kumi: HAI, I AM AS WIKIA EDITOR. I WIKI.

Wikipedian: Dude, this is Wikimania.

Kumi: SO YOU WANTS TALK ABOUT DOING WIKIA?

Wikipedian: No thanks, that's not what I do, and that's not what we're here to talk about.

Kumi: OK. MY WIKIPEDIA BAN IS BULLSHIT.

Wikipedian: Pardon?

Kumi: Nothing. :cry:

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:52 am

I simple don't understand why Kum didn't just went there, took a cup of coffee, sit down and said, he I am Kum, why am I banned? Just in a friendly, politely way.

For me all the bridges where burned, I had never, ever any intention to return and consider the Dutch wiki peeps as total uninteresting people and had in that time a very serious health issue. My focus was and still is on other things than wiki's.

Strange enough one of the few people I feld sympathy for was Sjoerd de Bruin, because he was so honest. It needs courage to write on your user page I am diagnosed with autisme, that was brave of him. But the rest, the bunch of free loaders and trolls and idiots who made it there wiki life as task to insults me and to humiliate me, these tremendous shitheads with there Trolling&Sucking department, no thanks. I feel not any need to meet them IRL.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]