View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Kumioko is a nativist 

Lolwut?
Quote:
Dysklyver, not trying to justify anything this nutjob said but there is ''some" truth to some of those statements.

Birthrates among many western civilizations are down. In the past it was common for people to have 6 or more children and in recent years it's been down to between 0 and 2 depending on the study. Due in part to the rapid rise of the Muslim faith in many parts of the world, birth rates are up within that religion/culture and far exceed in many places non muslim birthrates.

So although I don't agree with the white genocide aspect or the general racism of the statements, there is a nugget of truth to at least part of what was said. Again it doesn't justify the killing though.
Why didn't I see it before? The victimhood, the stubborn refusal, the sheer general idiocy, it is all fertile ground for these sort of beliefs to take hold.

:roll:

I suddenly feel the need to repeat my previous statement. I disavow myself from this person. He is not a Wikipedia critic. Nobody who treats him as such, deserves the moniker either.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:14 am

You know no one takes you seriously right? I mean sure I can be an asshole, but you like fucking bonkers man! People don't like assholes like me, people avoid fruitcakes like you!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:52 pm

Always welcome Kum, but is this really necessary? I mean, both Crow and I have a opinion about the fact you are constant begging to return to Wikipedia, but please don't make it personal.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:25 pm

Kumioko wrote:
You know no one takes you seriously right?
No, I don't. I've seen plenty that suggests the opposite. So why not give me a good laugh and demonstrate how you came to this conclusion? You really are quite ridiculous, expecting anyone even takes that sort of comment, given who it is coming from and why, seriously.

As for you assuming people don't like you, this is probably a mistake, born of your self delusion. I'd say the predominant reaction is pity. If they do to go far as disliking you, it is only as a mild irritant, a nuisance factor. Like when you gunge up a forum, whining constantly about your sad little story.

Certainly nobody makes me park my thoughts in my own little thread...... :lol:

As usual, you're too scared to address what was said about you, assuming you even understand it, but were unable to resist responding in your characteristic way. Not so irritating when it is so predictable. :roll:

Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:38 am

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 92#p238043
Kum wrote:
If the WMF thinks they are going to accomplish anything here they are wasting their time. The chances they are going to win this are about the same as Ole' Lomax. All they are going to do is waste donor money for a political stunt that, as pointed out above, could possibly backfire.

If the WMF thinks they are going to accomplish anything here they are wasting their time. The chances they are going to win this are about the same as Ole' Lomax.

And this is of course complete bullshit Kum, the human court case is not even a political stunt, it is just as rediciles as sending Dimi and Romaine=>Wikimedia Belgium with a pirate flag in there hand to the European Parlement shouting we are no bots and we have 5 million signatures. It is both sick minded, latterly. it is total Wikimadness and in Holland a lawyer should instantly lose his license because of his oath if he had accepted this case. Instantly. He should lose his licence and his law firm and be bankrupt. About other central Europe country's I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same there, lolsue's are simple forbidden.

This said, Lomax has his first victory's, the judge has excepted his law case outside the State of California, so the Terms of Use of WMF are not accepted by this court. Just like they where not accepted by the European continental judges. This is a very important victory also for other American law cases in the future agains WMF.

And now we go to the next step.
In Europe WMF is not protected by section 230 and responsible for the content, there is cause law about. But is WMF always protected by section 230 in the VS of A? That is the next question now. And in this way legal question after legal question around WMF is answered. And only because of this is the Lomax law case in no way a lolsue!

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Sat May 25, 2019 2:55 am

Vig wrote:
No, dipshit.
That isn't how this works.

The WMF hasn't raised the issue of venue, probably because they're certain to prevail in the current docket.
The judge has nothing to do with this.

Further, the terms of service haven't been brought up around a venue change, again, because the WMF is certain to prevail and there's no reason to involve that particular clause in the TOS if the WMF isn't trying to change the venue.

You'd think a guy with a kindergarten education coupled with severe mental issues and a Know Nothing attitude wouldn't be allowed to represent the Sucks crowd, but here we are.

Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Properly the Jones Day haven't done that because they are not flipped computer engineers with a massive mental defect. Because if the ToU had been a possibility for sure they had tried this possibility in the same way they are now trying to do that with article 230. Simple, the Terms of Use are wortless on this point is the only right conclusion to draw and a professional law firm doesn't fight lost battles.
Article 230 is a change for them, but a small one.

It is absolute a clear sign, Vig, also for other US of A cases.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan

Sat May 25, 2019 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]