Kumioko mute on Wikipediocracy

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Hilarious. Kumioko has never stopped doing what he does over there. If they cared that much about it, he would have been banned (again) long ago. They left it until Vigilant predictably got annoyed, and let him take care of the problem. Voila, a supposedly voluntary retirement.

Dick move, all round.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Kumioko wrote:I get you don't like it and don't want me here.
I mean obviously I don't "want" that [(being muted)]. But since I knew it was coming I thought I would ask for a mute rather than a full ban.

It was not voluntary.

Vigilant wrote:I'm the guy you want to tussle with?

It was for Vigilant.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:17 pm

It was all the time complete unclear why Kum was still investing in this people and discussing with them. Kum was SanFanBanned, dot. They will never ever change there position. No matter how wrong they are or not. And Vigilant, yes......

At the moment you don't agree with mister Vig and don't lick his cock, the problems started. Because mister Vig collect all data including private date and start to blackmail.
Look, for me he can fuck himself, because he won't even find a parking ticket. And what he has he can put in his ass for my part because it is in no way hurting me, there is only a reasonable risk the Dutch government intervers. Because both in California and Holland is it a crime what he was doing, so the only one he could hurt is himself. If he has not done that already. But we will see, if someone in California sees all kind of blue light somewhere, well that is where mister Vig is living. Because this is a extreem risky game he play's and it should not surprise me after Laura he is now deep, deep in the shit and if WMF has informed justice, ai, ai, ai.
Poor mister Vig.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Gaslighted wrote:It was not voluntary.
Vigilant wrote:I'm the guy you want to tussle with?
It was for Vigilant.
That's why I said supposedly voluntary. Kumi is impervious to random people telling him to stop making every last post about his sob story. But he knew exactly what it meant when Vigilant signalled he had had enough of him getting in the way of his objectives.

Their operation runs the same way Wikipedia does. The rules don't matter. The primary input into deciding who gets banned, is social status. There are some people you can piss off, and some people you can't.

Doesn't matter to them that they've basically let Kumioko waste years of his life on there, thinking he was a valued member of the forum, a part of the critical effort.

Pah.

He's a crap critic, absolutely worthless to the cause without serious micromanagement. He knows that's what I think of him, so he voluntarily left this place because he had the easier life of just being who he is, on Wikipediocracy's dime.

I said it ages ago, the only value they saw in him, was that it made their forum look more active than it otherwise would have appeared, certainly before they had the excitement of the last few months to witter on about. A useful idiot, who has outlived his usefulness.

Sad that he didn't see it himself, but they did, and they just didn't care. It's sick.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:28 am

Gaslighted wrote:Try this.

Thank you to Gaslighted and the mighty Oracle from Oregon for the link and screenshots.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Troll plan B :idea: , after the total failing of the Vigiliant , Protrolsky and Mev shit canon. Bart Legal is só disapointed! :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gori ... s_behavior

*>Fram has "spontaneous" thrown all his sysop toys in the sea, and Kum has left his beloved homeforum Wikipediocrzy in the most clumsy way.
They have obesely decide to give up there SanFanBan troll tool kit, properly because I said I will never ask to return whatever possibility's they offer for that. What is simple the true.
So, we create a SanFanBan drama because of course many of them want to get ride of it. Because they are getting scare to dead. And sweet Molly has the great honour to kick of the first ball.

Well, guys, just start this total shit show. :mrgreen: We are here on sucks tuned as your public and to applause :D

I am only missing Ymnes so much in this staged trolly trol plan. Because normal in this kind of shitshows he said at a certan moment, and what are we now going to do next guys. because........,
And tells the rest of the whole dammed shitty plan online!

JUST FUCK OFF, CRAZY SHITHEADS WHAT YOU ALL ARE!

O, by the way sweet Moly, once I promised you to spent 50 euro to your animal shelter. With Christmas I will do that, Boston it was, isn't it? And if Timmy spent also 50 euro because of his shitty Katherine bet the little kitty cats will have a great Christmas dinner there this year. Would be great, isn't it molly?

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:27 pm

Wow, up to 16 posts so far, not counting this one and 2 pages just because I got muted on WPO?

For the record, Vigilant is a schmuck they should have banned long ago and he is the reason a lot more people don't comment there.

The reason I asked for a mute, was because I knew Zoloft was going to ban me soonish anyway because no doubt Vagilant was going to go whine about me being mean, because he can do and say whatever he wants, but if anyone else disagrees with them, they are out!
#BbbGate

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:50 pm

Kumioko wrote:For the record, Vigilant is a schmuck they should have banned long ago and he is the reason a lot more people don't comment there.
The reason I asked for a mute, was because I knew Zoloft was going to ban me soonish anyway because no doubt Vagilant was going to go whine about me being mean, because he can do and say whatever he wants, but if anyone else disagrees with them, they are out!

Vigilant and Eric are both schmucks, but both are accepted with some ideology of inclusivism. So much, that Eric was not pushed out despite Vig's efforts. I think you would not be banned at the request of Vig, if you haven't triggered them with your reaction to Vig's attack.
Muting you was contrary to the acceptance of the hostility of said editors, and "personal", no doubt. Still, you should not have handed them the mute button on silver platter. It was a valid emotional reaction, but emotional reactions do not help. If you could overcome that, and ignore such attacks, then you would have no such problem now. Do you think you could be less reactive?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:55 pm

To be honest I think Kum is just a member of Eurocrap&co SA, simple one of them and is that complete SanFanBan of him fake.

But he man, that is just my opinion.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:59 pm

Kumioko wrote:Wow, up to 16 posts so far, not counting this one and 2 pages just because I got muted on WPO?

For the record, Vigilant is a schmuck they should have banned long ago and he is the reason a lot more people don't comment there.

For the record, don't comment on the number of posts in a thread, and then proceed to say EXACTLY THE SAME THING someone else has already said in it.

It's doing dumb shit like that which makes people hate you.