Kumioko mute on Wikipediocracy

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Kumioko » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:25 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Kumioko wrote:Wow, up to 16 posts so far, not counting this one and 2 pages just because I got muted on WPO?

For the record, Vigilant is a schmuck they should have banned long ago and he is the reason a lot more people don't comment there.

The reason I asked for a mute, was because I knew Zoloft was going to ban me soonish anyway because no doubt Vagilant was going to go whine about me being mean, because he can do and say whatever he wants, but if anyone else disagrees with them, they are out!
For the record, don't comment on the number of posts in a thread, and then proceed to say EXACTLY THE SAME THING someone else has already said in it.

It's doing dumb shit like that which makes people hate you.

Clearly I'm not worried about the haters, hating my hating.

As for Handing WPO my mute on a silver platter, they were already removing my comments pretty zealously because they have become another mouthpiece for WMF insiders, so nothing really lost there. Zoloft is trying to be a mod of a criticism site while still being an editor on the site he is criticising, so clearly there is a conflict of interest situation there.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:03 am

Kumioko wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:
Kumioko wrote:Wow, up to 16 posts so far, not counting this one and 2 pages just because I got muted on WPO?

For the record, Vigilant is a schmuck they should have banned long ago and he is the reason a lot more people don't comment there.

The reason I asked for a mute, was because I knew Zoloft was going to ban me soonish anyway because no doubt Vagilant was going to go whine about me being mean, because he can do and say whatever he wants, but if anyone else disagrees with them, they are out!
For the record, don't comment on the number of posts in a thread, and then proceed to say EXACTLY THE SAME THING someone else has already said in it.

It's doing dumb shit like that which makes people hate you.

Clearly I'm not worried about the haters, hating my hating.
It's saying dumb shit like that which makes people hate you.

One of these days it will penetrate your skull. You're just too thick and too annoying to ever survive long term on any critic site. You don't have an original thought in your head, it's all either stolen from someone else, or is simply minor variations on the same old recycled victim narrative bullshit that literally everyone is tired of hearing, and didn't make much sense the first time around anyway.

So what's your plan now, to camp out here, still doing this dumb shit?

Because fair warning, I'm not a slow learner like Vigilant. I know your m.o. better than you know it yourself, and I'm gonna be on your ass from day one, keeping you honest.

You know I mean it, because you've run away from here a couple of times now, rather than take your medicine like a man. Maybe the lack of a place to run to now, might change the way you approach this place. Then again, I genuinely think you may be dumb enough to just plough on regardless, like you always have. In which case, don't expect any different results.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:06 am

Although to be fair I don't think we had "Kumioko's Korner" here the last time. You can shit this sub-forum up with your nonsense all you like, as far as I am concerned.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:41 am

Kumioko wrote:As for Handing WPO my mute on a silver platter, they were already removing my comments pretty zealously because they have become another mouthpiece for WMF insiders, so nothing really lost there.

My point was that you needn't have given them on silver platter. It takes great self-control to avoid such traps, so not blaming you, but suggesting that you practice avoiding direct conflict. Ignore it, if you are invited to.
About your point: There are dedicated shit-throwing threads for 2 wmf insiders, and these are the most active topics. I see how that's biased, but I don't get what makes you say they are a mouthpiece for WMF insiders, unless you think WO is a weapon in a coup inside wmf. If that's the case, then it's late, and doing an ineffective job.

Kumioko wrote:Zoloft is trying to be a mod of a criticism site while still being an editor on the site he is criticising, so clearly there is a conflict of interest situation there.

He's inactive. Even if he was active, imho an editor can criticize WP, and even mod on WO, if neutral. He's not active, nor neutral, but your argument makes no sense to me. If you would simply say that he was heavy-handed on you, or favored Vig, or the current popular agenda, then I would agree with you.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:12 am

CrowsNest wrote:Although to be fair I don't think we had "Kumioko's Korner" here the last time. You can shit this sub-forum up with your nonsense all you like, as far as I am concerned.

I'm not sure who pissed in your cornflakes CrowsNest but breathe.

Gaslighted wrote:
Kumioko wrote:As for Handing WPO my mute on a silver platter, they were already removing my comments pretty zealously because they have become another mouthpiece for WMF insiders, so nothing really lost there.

My point was that you needn't have given them on silver platter. It takes great self-control to avoid such traps, so not blaming you, but suggesting that you practice avoiding direct conflict. Ignore it, if you are invited to.
About your point: There are dedicated shit-throwing threads for 2 wmf insiders, and these are the most active topics. I see how that's biased, but I don't get what makes you say they are a mouthpiece for WMF insiders, unless you think WO is a weapon in a coup inside wmf. If that's the case, then it's late, and doing an ineffective job.

Kumioko wrote:Zoloft is trying to be a mod of a criticism site while still being an editor on the site he is criticising, so clearly there is a conflict of interest situation there.

He's inactive. Even if he was active, imho an editor can criticize WP, and even mod on WO, if neutral. He's not active, nor neutral, but your argument makes no sense to me. If you would simply say that he was heavy-handed on you, or favored Vig, or the current popular agenda, then I would agree with you.

Zoloft isn't really all that active because he sites on the sidelines and lets Vagilant talk shit and drive people away; the WPO site is infested with Koolaid guzzling admins and Arbs that do more to justify and enable bad behavior on Wikipedia than anything else. There are very few critics on Wikipediocracy anymore, it's just a Wikipedia forum.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 am

Gas, you'll find little joy in trying to divine why Kumi says what he does. I speak from experience. At best, you'll get a perfunctory mea culpa for the real howlers, like not realizing his target is not an Administrator (I didn't even bother to go check if Zoloft had magically started editing again, I knew it was more likely he just made it up - note he hasn't even acknowledged his fuck up). See it ten times, and you soon realize just how little thought goes into these posts of his.
Last edited by CrowsNest on Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:16 am

Kumioko wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:Although to be fair I don't think we had "Kumioko's Korner" here the last time. You can shit this sub-forum up with your nonsense all you like, as far as I am concerned.

I'm not sure who pissed in your cornflakes CrowsNest but breathe.
You did, numbnuts.

Check the records, you delivered this exact same reply the last time.

You are properly thick.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:32 am

In fact, against all norms of human development, I actually think Kumioko has only ever got stupider with age. He can barely even type properly now. He used to not know how to check someone was an Admin, but now he can't even check their contribs, period. His general claims are certainly getting dumber.

We can't be too far off the point he's just gonna copy-paste his stuff in.

Wikipedia properly melted his brain, that's for damn sure. Or just robbed him of all self-respect. Because I'm embarrassed for him, even if he clearly isn't.

Probably just on autopilot now. We could literally be conversing with a vegetable hooked up to a life support machine, the U.S. Navy using his vestigal brain as an experiment in cutting edge neural transceiver technology.

GO INTO THE LIGHT KUMI.

PRESS THE RED BUTTON. THE RED BUTTON.

:lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:38 am

It's the lost of properly a good marine to use aggie's words. Kum will do any, anything to be accepted by his wikifriends because he is simple addicted. He will even prostitute himself with this mission infiltrate as a even by his WO friends dumped wiki enemy number one. Kum will do anything they ask, as long there is a change he gets his position as a respected militair writer back on Wikipedia.. Kum is just a tool for them.

Your appearance here supported by a worried uncle Timmy is one big shit show Kum. You are a die hard Eurocrap&Co cabal member, even without knowing it yourself maybe.
You simple have just like Uncle Timmy no business here. We don't block you, we only piss you off all the time and Timmy boy too. Just as long till the two of you understand what jokers you both are.

Your beloved shit fake side admin. :mrgreen:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:47 am

CrowsNest wrote:In fact, against all norms of human development, I actually think Kumioko has only ever got stupider with age. He can barely even type properly now. He used to not know how to check someone was an Admin, but now he can't even check their contribs, period. His general claims are certainly getting dumber.

We can't be too far off the point he's just gonna copy-paste his stuff in.

Wikipedia properly melted his brain, that's for damn sure. Or just robbed him of all self-respect. Because I'm embarrassed for him, even if he clearly isn't.

The irony of this particular bully-post being followed by Exteem Stupide Sancho Panza doing his beste to be like master is exteem ironee funnee.

RfB