Kumioko mute on Wikipediocracy

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:58 am

Timmy boy wrote:The irony of this particular bully-post being followed by Exteem Stupide Sancho Panza doing his beste to be like master is exteem ironee funnee.

You are a extreem good fact checker, Timmy boy. Indeed, I have told the story often about the test in building "Jonatan" in Zeist and the reaction of my mammie. iMy IQ is there tested on around the 70 till 80 and my only succesfull education the first class of the kinder garden. But except this facts we all and already know, don't you have something more interesting what we not already know, Tim?

You are repeating yourself all the time Tim. Your postings are getting boring.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:39 pm

Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:In fact, against all norms of human development, I actually think Kumioko has only ever got stupider with age. He can barely even type properly now. He used to not know how to check someone was an Admin, but now he can't even check their contribs, period. His general claims are certainly getting dumber.

We can't be too far off the point he's just gonna copy-paste his stuff in.

Wikipedia properly melted his brain, that's for damn sure. Or just robbed him of all self-respect. Because I'm embarrassed for him, even if he clearly isn't.

The irony of this particular bully-post being followed by Exteem Stupide Sancho Panza doing his beste to be like master is exteem ironee funnee.

RfB

I would say this post really just makes CrowsNest look dumber, not me, but you can't reduce intelligence from Zero!
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:01 am

Your friends will be deleted Kum about this extreem intelligent posting. Never mind Kum, I am always the dummest here with a intelligence frome even below Zero! Even you look smart if you compared it to me.
But this said, you though, I don't want to disappoint my wiki and WO friends. I just try it ones again. And, can we now expect a extreem intelligent posting of your sidekick Timmy boy too, Kum?

They will never, never allowed you to post on WP anymore, whatever they promise you, Kum. Never. They fool you. This trolling is complete unless and don't get the toy pet of us. We piss both of you off, and if we have enough of the two of you I ask Steln or Eric to booth you both out, Kum.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:25 am

Kumioko wrote:
Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:In fact, against all norms of human development, I actually think Kumioko has only ever got stupider with age. He can barely even type properly now. He used to not know how to check someone was an Admin, but now he can't even check their contribs, period. His general claims are certainly getting dumber.

We can't be too far off the point he's just gonna copy-paste his stuff in.

Wikipedia properly melted his brain, that's for damn sure. Or just robbed him of all self-respect. Because I'm embarrassed for him, even if he clearly isn't.

The irony of this particular bully-post being followed by Exteem Stupide Sancho Panza doing his beste to be like master is exteem ironee funnee.

RfB

I would say this post really just makes CrowsNest look dumber, not me, but you can't reduce intelligence from Zero!
AH HA HA HAA HA HA.

What you say doesn't mean shit. Except in your head.

The way you keep forgetting we've done all this before, and you never prosper, is what's truly dumb.

This is you all over Kumi. You reek of desperation.

It's a real challenge for you to not look like a fool. I don't think you can even do it, can you? Not any more.

Your brain is just all full up with this tedious nonsense. A formula for failure.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:34 am

This bickering back and forth is entertaining, but can we talk seriously for a moment? I sort-of asked Kumioko this, but received no reply. I'm still interested in your answer:
Gaslighted wrote:There are dedicated shit-throwing threads for 2 wmf insiders, and these are the most active topics. I see how that's biased, but I don't get what makes you say they are a mouthpiece for WMF insiders, unless you think WO is a weapon in a coup inside wmf.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:55 am

Gaslighted wrote:This bickering back and forth is entertaining, but can we talk seriously for a moment? I sort-of asked Kumioko this, but received no reply. I'm still interested in your answer:
Gaslighted wrote:There are dedicated shit-throwing threads for 2 wmf insiders, and these are the most active topics. I see how that's biased, but I don't get what makes you say they are a mouthpiece for WMF insiders, unless you think WO is a weapon in a coup inside wmf.
Like I said, don't be looking for sense in anything he says. As he did here, if he can't think of some bollocks off the top of his head to explain the previous nonsense, he'll just ignore it.

If you're asking me, and I'm not sure you are, I'll just say that most of the time I can usually make a stab at explaining why he said some crazy ass shit, based on his tedious back-story. But in this case, I am genuinely stumped. Most likely just a dumb mistake, or you would hope anyway.

Here's a thought. Other than the times we may joke about such things, I do know it has been suggested here that Tarantino is actually an WMF insider, and I've posted a thread or two with ideas as to what that could be all about. So maybe the above was Kumioko's warped half-recollection of that. Like I said, it has seemed to be the case a lot of the stuff he has been saying is simply copied from other critics, a way to mask the otherwise tedious repetition of his victim narrative, the downside always being that unlike the original poster, he is unlikely to know what it means even if he did transcribe it correctly, so he cannot explain it when asked.

I'm probably over thinking it. He probably is just crazy enough to believe WO has been taken over by James Alexander, just to annoy him. He's kinda unhinged that way. Poor guy didn't even seem to be able to absorb the tragic news that with Jalex gone from the WMF, a lot of his crazy ass posting never made any sense anymore.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:20 am

Gaslighted wrote:This bickering back and forth is entertaining, but can we talk seriously for a moment? I sort-of asked Kumioko this, but received no reply. I'm still interested in your answer:

Well, it's basically been infiltrated by Arbcom members, admins and Wikipedia editors trying to make names for themselves. Then you have characters like Vigilant that pretends to be a critic but who's sole purpose seems to be to troll and taunt other critics until they leave.
#BbbGate

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:25 am

Ok, WO is not representing editors, but wikipoliticians. But neither of them are wmf related - which was your main point. So how to interpret your statement?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:56 am

Gaslighted wrote:Ok, WO is not representing editors, but wikipoliticians. But neither of them are wmf related - which was your main point. So how to interpret your statement?
Seriously, why are you even wasting your time?

Nobody who says garbage like this.....
Well, it's basically been infiltrated by Arbcom members
......is operating on a full deck.

The dude is certifiable.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:05 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Gaslighted wrote:Ok, WO is not representing editors, but wikipoliticians. But neither of them are wmf related - which was your main point. So how to interpret your statement?
Seriously, why are you even wasting your time?

Nobody who says garbage like this.....
Well, it's basically been infiltrated by Arbcom members
......is operating on a full deck.

The dude is certifiable.

You know I'm about sick of you're mindless bullshit. You're nothing but a fucking loser and I am sick of you're constant bitching. Youre no better than vigilant and in fact you're worse because vigilant at least makes a good point occassionally. You just whine and bitch.
#BbbGate