Kumioko mute on Wikipediocracy

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:50 pm

Kum wrote:The fact is Inwas a threat to the admins because I was advocating they should have to follow the rules. That's why I was banned. It was nothing but an intimidation tactic.

You have not the slightest idea why you are banned, Kum. This is total noncens what you write because the ban reason is top secret.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Kum wrote:The fact is Inwas a threat to the admins because I was advocating they should have to follow the rules. That's why I was banned. It was nothing but an intimidation tactic.

You have not the slightest idea why you are banned, Kum. This is total noncens what you write because the ban reason is top secret.

Its top secret because it's completely BS. But my initial ENWP ban was for advocating admins follow the rules. So I'm extending that reasoning to my WMF ban. It's like a fruit of the poison tree situation.
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 pm

Kumioko wrote:Its top secret because it's completely BS. But my initial ENWP ban was for advocating admins follow the rules. So I'm extending that reasoning to my WMF ban. It's like a fruit of the poison tree situation.

Your word not mine and as long I/we don't know the reason. Till that time it's impossible to say if it was bullshit or not, Kum

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:43 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:Whining and bitching is what you do. I stomp on people's heads if they treat me like a mug. In his dreams, Vigilant could be even half as good as I am.

Isn't that right, Timmy? I'm like Vigilant, but actually scary.

I don't think either your or Vig are "scary." There is more implied menace in Tarantino at WPO or in Eric at WS than in either one of you, by a factor of two.

Actually, I think you are both more similar than you admit, with this difference: Vig picks his targets more carefully, tends to research more deeply, and has the (unfortunate) tendency to wield the threat of In Real Life consequences than you.

You waste entirely too much time naval-gazing, going after WPO because you were thrice tossed and making common cause with the parasitic WMF organization as the common enemy-of-thine-enemy rather than going after the cause of the plague, them. Your prose is more rage-laced and thus can be very fun to read.

Your assessment of Kumi in the quoted passage here is on target.

RfB

Hey you can say I'm whining and bitchting, that's fine. I know I was a good editor until I was bullied out. They had to lie and violate policy to get my ban to stick and they continue to do that to keep it in place. t's obvious to me that the WMF and Wikipedia community largely dont care about improving Wikipedia, they want to get donations and push POV.

The fact is Inwas a threat to the admins because I was advocating they should have to follow the rules. That's why I was banned. It was nothing but an intimidation tactic.

The ban is the only thing preventing g me fro editing positively and everyone knows that. The only reason it won't be lifted is out of spite because I won't lay down and take my ban like a good little sheep.
You're a complete retard.

Literally nobody asked you to tell your story again for the fifty billionth time, indeed I literally just took the piss out of you because that's all you do, whatever the situation, like it's some weird form of OCD for you, and here you are, proving me right. Like it even needed proving.

I don't know why I'm wasting my life even explaining it, but "whining and bitching" was a comment on your general behaviour, as seen in the way you've been trying to deal with me. I think you knew that, but because you're such a goddamned pussy, you chose to ignore it and pretend like it was an invitation to talk about your ban again.

Like ANYONE WOULD WOULD EVER DELIBERATELY ASK YOU ANYMORE.

Seriously, do you honestly believe there is anyone in this forum who hasn't heard it before, or wants to hear it again?

There's only one thing anyone wants to know - why do you do it? Who is for? What is it meant to achieve?

Your ban won't be lifted because you're an obvious mental case.

You need psychiatric help.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:00 am

And more ranting from a retard, big shock there.

Tell you what dipshit, I am going to add you to the Foe lists so you can go on ranting like the fucking idiot you are. Then everyone can see it but me and since you are clearly only doing it to piss me off, it won't be any fun for your weak little mind anymore...So Fuck you, you mindless little prick!
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:09 am

Kumioko wrote:And more ranting from a retard, big shock there.

Tell you what dipshit, I am going to add you to the Foe lists so you can go on ranting like the fucking idiot you are. Then everyone can see it but me and since you are clearly only doing it to piss me off, it won't be any fun for your weak little mind anymore...So Fuck you, you mindless little prick!
An inability to defend yourself and another cowardly act?

Was anyone supposed to be shocked that this was how you would respond?

Fuck me? No dude.

You really need to start remembering how this shit goes.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:11 am

CrowsNest wrote:

Fuck me? No dude.

You know what would be really cool? If the site mods here did their jobs and did something about this Crowsnest moron attacking me every time I post something. If I said the sky was blue this little weasel would say it was green. But I guess that's the sort of lunatic mental case this site wants.

But it does explain why all the commentary is basically the same three people.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:22 am

Kumioko wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:

Fuck me? No dude.

You know what would be really cool? If the site mods here did their jobs and did something about this Crowsnest moron attacking me every time I post something. If I said the sky was blue this little weasel would say it was green. But I guess that's the sort of lunatic mental case this site wants.

But it does explain why all the commentary is basically the same three people.
Whatever.

This is just more of the sad victimhood you specialize in.

Do you see me whining about how you call me a moron? No. I can handle it, largely because it is just the mindless act of a desperate man.

You're only upset because you know the things I am saying about you are true, and you know you've got no chance of stopping me from saying it, because what would really be lunacy would be if this was a forum where people were prevented from telling the truth by the management.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:27 am

Keep trolling me dipshit! I didn't even read your comments.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:49 am

Kumioko wrote:Keep trolling me dipshit! I didn't even read your comments.
That's the whole point.

If you had the ability to read properly, if you had the balls to read and absorb criticism, and the sense to respond the right way, you might be a valued poster.

Whiny little bitches who put people on ignore because they just can't deal, they already have a place they can go - Wikipediocracy.

I'm sure if you ask nicely they can give you another chance. All you have to do is stop shitting up every thread with your sob story. I bet you wish you had just done that now, right? I bet they wish they had listened when I told them you can't, that you were a hopeless case, and never let you back in.