Kumioko mute on Wikipediocracy

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Kumioko mute on Wikipediocracy

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:54 pm

This afternoon is Kumioko mute on Wikipediocrazy. This means he can read anything, also hidden topics, but he can't post anymore or see video's.

Your fake side admin. :mrgreen:

Mod note: renamed thread from Kum mute on WO.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Anyone » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:45 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:This afternoon is Kumioko mute on Wikipediocrazy. This means he can read anything, also hidden topics, but he can't post anymore or see video's.

Your fake side admin. :mrgreen:

So why was he zapped?

I'm guessing he was blocked for talking about his block. The poor man needs to move on in life.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:19 am

I dunno. But probably becaude the reason you mention.
I don't know why he is so upset about that block. I really don't understand that. Because for me they can walk to the hell with there complete Tollopedia.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:22 am

Anyone wrote:So why was he zapped?
I'm guessing he was blocked for talking about his block. The poor man needs to move on in life.

This was his last discussion

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:55 am

Gaslighted wrote:
Anyone wrote:So why was he zapped?

This was his last discussion

Thanks, but I don't have access to WPO's private areas.

So what was the last discussion?

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:54 am

Try this.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:00 am

Here are the main posts in the sequence. You can follow most of the other stuff from the quotations.
Attachments
ButthurtAgain.jpg
ButthurtAgain.jpg (119.72 KiB) Viewed 6329 times

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:01 am

2/3
Attachments
Butthurter.jpg
Butthurter.jpg (100.53 KiB) Viewed 6329 times

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:01 am

3/3
Attachments
Cya.jpg
Cya.jpg (100.44 KiB) Viewed 6329 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:07 am

Thanks Tim.

I simple don't understand why both Abd and Kum not just turn themself around and rise there middle finger to that shitty wiki community and say just fuck yourself. Just fuck yourself and I don't care about you, you bunch of incompetent shitheads and free loaders.

They make themself victims, Kum even to a a fox in there crazy foxhunt. You must let them walk to hell and thank god you don't have anything to do with that bunch of total flipped lunatics. TheY are locked up in that digital madhouse, not me. I am free, that SanFanBan was a total liberation for me. And gave me the change to focus on what wikipedia really is, a project with much potential, but what is made by those wiki fossils to a emperor without cloths.
Because they are not at all that hard working wikipedians what Vig claim they are, no, they are a bunch of fucking lazy flipped computer guys who fool the world with there shitty bots.

Edofreebeerbot just slams millions of pieces uncontrolled data in to Wikidate, and Roniebot/misterwikimedia slams it into wikipedia and madam Daniele I had no job but I am SO gender! is al the time jumping around them as a overaged cheerleader.

Come on, come on, why should I want to return to this bunch of subsidised internet trolls? To a Vinvught who has a job as paid troll? To make me smaller and smaller till there is nothing left of me for there victory like before? And still they didn't stop with there kicking, no matter how small I made myself. But I am strong now, very strong, just because of there constant kicking..

And now it is my turn to kick. I kick them including there robber chief Vigtroll just strait in there balls, something I never could if I was still a part of there system. Even as a sock. And as hard as I can, and they can do nothing against it, because I am now the one with the atomic weapon in my hand, the light of scrutiny.