Kumioko mute on Wikipediocracy

Post Reply
User avatar
Kumioko
Sucks Mod
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Kumioko » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:09 am

Gaslighted wrote:Ok, WO is not representing editors, but wikipoliticians. But neither of them are wmf related - which was your main point. So how to interpret your statement?

What I mean by this is the site isnt about cserious crticizing of wikipedia so much anymore. There are so many admins, arbcom members, enablers and WMF apologists justifying bad behavior on the WMF projects that the criticism is drowned out by the idle conversations of brexit and politics.
#BbbGate

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:15 am

Kumioko wrote:What I mean by this is the site isnt about cserious crticizing of wikipedia so much anymore. There are so many admins, arbcom members, enablers and WMF apologists justifying bad behavior on the WMF projects that the criticism is drowned out by the idle conversations of brexit and politics.

Kum, I believe absolute you was a good and loyal marine. And I an sure you are a nice guy.
BUT! if you want to be a good critic you first have to break complete with your old wikimates of WO, not been there secret 008 agent here with uncle Timmy as a sidekick, and detox from Wikipedia.

You must simple follow the legal correct orders of WMF, no socks anymore. Not a single one, never again till you get permission. Block all your old contacts, no contact with them anymore. Just say fuck off to them, get lost.
And if you are clean and detoxed maybe we can take your "criticism" serious, because now you are just a WO mole who want to please his WO friends in the hope they take you back.

User avatar
Kumioko
Sucks Mod
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Kumioko » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:36 am

Not going to happen. If I have to sock to contribute then that's what I'm going to do. The WMF and people 9n wikinlied and violated policy to tet me banned; they continue to lie and violate policy to keep me banned; and now if I have to sock to edit, then Inwill because they don't even follow policy!
#BbbGate

User avatar
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac
Posts: 4459
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:50 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:38 am

Kumioko wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:
Gaslighted wrote:Ok, WO is not representing editors, but wikipoliticians. But neither of them are wmf related - which was your main point. So how to interpret your statement?
Seriously, why are you even wasting your time?

Nobody who says garbage like this.....
Well, it's basically been infiltrated by Arbcom members
......is operating on a full deck.

The dude is certifiable.

You know I'm about sick of you're mindless bullshit. You're nothing but a fucking loser and I am sick of you're constant bitching. Youre no better than vigilant and in fact you're worse because vigilant at least makes a good point occassionally. You just whine and bitch.
Yeah Yeah yeah. You've tried this before too.

A loser is the person who can say nothing in their defence, NOTHING, except call their critics losers. Playground stuff.

Vigilant makes good points occasionally? When. Give one example. How does he even have time to occasionally make good points, when you literally just said......
Vigilant ... pretends to be a critic but [his] sole purpose seems to be to troll and taunt other critics until they leave.
.....you fucknut.

You're sick of nothing except the fact you can't stop me exposing your massive flaws. You could have responded by making some kind of argument that your ArbCom infiltration theory has legs, but no, you responded like this. Because it doesn't have legs. It's the usual Kumioko fuckwittery.

You clearly type that sort of "mindless" shit without a single brain cell having had a say in the matter. Their role is simply to direct your fingers to the keys, no reasoning required. Certainly no fear of the consequences for your reputation as a critic, because you don't really have one, do you? I do.

As I've said before, I'm not a troll because I don't post this stuff just to get a reaction, any reaction. I'm doing it to show you only ever respond this way. You're a broken record. This nonsense has almost been a carbon copy of our past exchanges. You don't learn. You can't learn.

You're not here to do anything that is remotely helpful or useful to our cause.

I've given you plenty of chances over the years to show you are capable of doing so, you've spurned every single one.

There's nothing mindless about what I'm saying. Whatever you have in that skull of yours, there's enough of a brain to recognize I'm telling the truth, and you're absolutely fucked because of it. Totally screwed, because you've got nowhere else to go, at least nowhere that suits your needs.

Whining and bitching is what you do. I stomp on people's heads if they treat me like a mug. In his dreams, Vigilant could be even half as good as I am.

Isn't that right, Timmy? I'm like Vigilant, but actually scary.

:lol: :twisted:

User avatar
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac
Posts: 4459
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:50 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:45 am

Kumioko wrote:Not going to happen. If I have to sock to contribute then that's what I'm going to do. The WMF and people 9n wikinlied and violated policy to tet me banned; they continue to lie and violate policy to keep me banned; and now if I have to sock to edit, then Inwill because they don't even follow policy!
Gee, that's brand new information. Thanks for the update.

:roll:

You absolute tool.

What even goes through your head to think people want to hear this shit for the fifty billionth time?

Any single opportunity, no matter how thin, is grasped at. Like a compulsion.

I could write your entire sob story and whole philosophy from memory, because I've seen it so often, and there is not much to it.

You do know this is why people hate you, you just keep doing it.

It's not a mental deficiency, as tempting as it is as an explanation. There is the ability to perceive and understand in there, somewhere.

You really are a very weird person.

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 pm

Kumioko wrote:Not going to happen. If I have to sock to contribute then that's what I'm going to do. The WMF and people 9n wikinlied and violated policy to tet me banned; they continue to lie and violate policy to keep me banned; and now if I have to sock to edit, then Inwill because they don't even follow policy!

A good marine has to listen and to follow orders blind, Kum, even if he doesn't understand why they are given at that moment.

Because they want you to sock! I understood that very, very well when I got form De Wikischim after that Alexander mail a while later a email with: When can we expect your new sock?

Yes, so stupide are these guy's Kum. Just like Bart Legal even was sending me de panklare , ready to fry/sock link on Dysk discord in a PM after I had blocked his mail with: please, please do this edit for me. In a article, subject complete out of my field of interest!

(Weet je het nog Bart, nadat jij naar Vigtroll vloog en me verteld had dat ik drugs zou gebruikt hebben? Je smeekte me zowat! Maar in godsnaam waarom zou ik dat doen, Bart? Om jullie krankzinnige samenzwering in te kleuren? Ik ben toch niet gek Bart, ik kijk wel uit!)

YOU ARE A LOUZY MARINE, KUM! JUST FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS, NOW!!

(Blue is better. :mrgreen: )

User avatar
Carrite
Sucks Critic
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:59 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Carrite » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:37 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Whining and bitching is what you do. I stomp on people's heads if they treat me like a mug. In his dreams, Vigilant could be even half as good as I am.

Isn't that right, Timmy? I'm like Vigilant, but actually scary.


I don't think either your or Vig are "scary." There is more implied menace in Tarantino at WPO or in Eric at WS than in either one of you, by a factor of two.

Actually, I think you are both more similar than you admit, with this difference: Vig picks his targets more carefully, tends to research more deeply, and has the (unfortunate) tendency to wield the threat of In Real Life consequences than you.

You waste entirely too much time naval-gazing, going after WPO because you were thrice tossed and making common cause with the parasitic WMF organization as the common enemy-of-thine-enemy rather than going after the cause of the plague, them. Your prose is more rage-laced and thus can be very fun to read.

Your assessment of Kumi in the quoted passage here is on target.

RfB

User avatar
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac
Posts: 4459
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:50 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:02 pm

You're so predictably poor at this analysis lark, Timmy. I have seen Vigilant literally admit he is all about the enemy of my enemy bullshit. You'll struggle to prove in any way that this is how I roll. You simply think it might be true, you wish it was true, so you say it, and that's enough for you.

User avatar
Graaf Statler
Side Troll
Posts: 3996
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Tim wrote:Actually, I think you are both more similar than you admit, with this difference: Vig picks his targets more carefully, tends to research more deeply, and has the (unfortunate) tendency to wield the threat of In Real Life consequences than you.

This is so rediciles what you claim here Timmy. Vig doesn't has even targets, it is such a nonsense he is putting together that no one ever will take him serious. It is all one big farting.

User avatar
Kumioko
Sucks Mod
Posts: 719
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Post by Kumioko » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:20 pm

Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:Whining and bitching is what you do. I stomp on people's heads if they treat me like a mug. In his dreams, Vigilant could be even half as good as I am.

Isn't that right, Timmy? I'm like Vigilant, but actually scary.


I don't think either your or Vig are "scary." There is more implied menace in Tarantino at WPO or in Eric at WS than in either one of you, by a factor of two.

Actually, I think you are both more similar than you admit, with this difference: Vig picks his targets more carefully, tends to research more deeply, and has the (unfortunate) tendency to wield the threat of In Real Life consequences than you.

You waste entirely too much time naval-gazing, going after WPO because you were thrice tossed and making common cause with the parasitic WMF organization as the common enemy-of-thine-enemy rather than going after the cause of the plague, them. Your prose is more rage-laced and thus can be very fun to read.

Your assessment of Kumi in the quoted passage here is on target.

RfB

Hey you can say I'm whining and bitchting, that's fine. I know I was a good editor until I was bullied out. They had to lie and violate policy to get my ban to stick and they continue to do that to keep it in place. t's obvious to me that the WMF and Wikipedia community largely dont care about improving Wikipedia, they want to get donations and push POV.

The fact is Inwas a threat to the admins because I was advocating they should have to follow the rules. That's why I was banned. It was nothing but an intimidation tactic.

The ban is the only thing preventing g me fro editing positively and everyone knows that. The only reason it won't be lifted is out of spite because I won't lay down and take my ban like a good little sheep.
#BbbGate

Post Reply