Kumioko mute on Wikipediocracy

Moderator: Abd

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby Kumioko » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:57 pm

All you're doing is trolling me, you might as well stop, because all you are doing is derailing discussions on this forum with useless bullshit
#BbbGate
User avatar
Kumioko
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:27 pm

Kumioko wrote:All you're doing is trolling me, you might as well stop, because all you are doing is derailing discussions on this forum with useless bullshit
And my response to that is the same when anyone is stupid enough to call me a troll.

Trolls look for any reaction at sll, they don't care what it is. I clearly care very much, although since all hope that an intelligent response will be forthcoming, the hope now is that you will simply fuck off.I

A troll would want you to stick around forvever, just to basically torture you. And as easy and perhaps even fun as that might be, you deserve it after all, it doesn't interest me.

You've told me all this before, and I haven't stopped. Because it is obvious bullshit. Why would I stop? Why would I put up with being mugged off by you? Do I look like that kind of chump?

So no, Kumioko. It doesn't stop. Not for you. You need to learn there are consequences for having the audacity to do what you do. And if you can't learn, if these pathetic responses and the endless victimhood is all you are capable of, well, maybe I'll be doing the world a favour by sending you to the funny farm.

I don't do useless. Ask anyone.
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby Kumioko » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:32 pm

Yep, so like I said, you're trolling me. You literally just described what you are doing.
#BbbGate
User avatar
Kumioko
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:15 pm

Kumioko wrote:Yep, so like I said, you're trolling me. You literally just described what you are doing.
I literally did no such thing.

Go on, pretend like you don't understand this post too.

I bet you LITERALLY wouldn't be able to explain how what I said a troll does is what I am actually doing even if I LITERALLY asked you.

Which I just did.

Asked a question. Waiting for an answer. Reaction depends on the answer.

LITERALLY the opposite of what a troll does.

I think this is your problem right here. You think a troll is anyone who just makes you feel annoyed or frustrated or angry. You need to consider the purpose of the comments. It is the very fact that you think people like me would genuinely waste their time annoying you for no goddamned reason, that makes people like me hate you.

Give me one good reason why I would waste my time in that fashion? Think carefully before you answer, because if you don't say something that looks plausible, you're just gonna get upset again when I have to point that out, and you will stupidly claim I'm trolling you again.
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby Kumioko » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:18 pm

And more trolling!
#BbbGate
User avatar
Kumioko
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:33 pm

Kumioko wrote:And more trolling!
See, this is where you're properly stupid.

You LITERALLY just trolled me.

It doesn't matter to you what I say, writing all that above was a complete waste of my time. You're just going to keep calling me a troll, either because it gives you some comfort in your hour of need, or you still genuinely hope someone is going to come riding to your rescue.

That is trolling in its purest form. If you're doing it to get rescued, it's cowardice too.

I bet you're even dumb enough to do it again......
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby Carrite » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:10 pm

There's a wise old saying: "Never argue with an idiot, people might not know who is who."

Now, who was I directing that to?

RfB
User avatar
Carrite
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:59 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby CrowsNest » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:19 pm

Carrite wrote:There's a wise old saying: "Never argue with an idiot, people might not know who is who."

Now, who was I directing that to?
YO MAMMA.

:lol:

:roll:
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4454
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby ToneRat » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:24 am

Kumi - you got booted from WO for the same reason you were banned from Wikipedia – you are unbearingly annoying when you talk about admin / arb / whatever corruption, abuse, and your experience. You desperately wanted to be an admin, failed on your first attempt, somewhat self destructed over the whole US WikiProject nonsense, tried again, got smacked down harder, then launched your endless, endless admin abuse schtick and caught an indef. Somehow though you got a second chance, but your very first edit was the same type of nonsense everyone was sick of, and you got the boot again. You say you are stable in your RL, and that’s great, but your post history on these forums reveals some deep psychological issue that reveals a lot more about you than you would claim. You spend your free time moving about different networks in your area creating socks, think you’re really get the best of Wikipedia, when in reality everyone is just laughing at you.

If you only read one thing I write, please let it be this: Not one single person agrees with you regarding your interpretation of your ban. That either means everyone else is wrong, or you are. I hope you can apply some critical thinking to that and come up with a good conclusion.

Walk Away. Not one person believes in your Herculean or Sisyphean or Quixotic or idiotic or however you want to describe it quest to continue editing Wikipedia.
User avatar
ToneRat
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:58 am

Re: Kum mute on WO.

Postby Kumioko » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:43 am

ToneRat wrote:Kumi - you got booted from WO for the same reason you were banned from Wikipedia – you are unbearingly annoying when you talk about admin / arb / whatever corruption, abuse, and your experience. You desperately wanted to be an admin, failed on your first attempt, somewhat self destructed over the whole US WikiProject nonsense, tried again, got smacked down harder, then launched your endless, endless admin abuse schtick and caught an indef. Somehow though you got a second chance, but your very first edit was the same type of nonsense everyone was sick of, and you got the boot again. You say you are stable in your RL, and that’s great, but your post history on these forums reveals some deep psychological issue that reveals a lot more about you than you would claim. You spend your free time moving about different networks in your area creating socks, think you’re really get the best of Wikipedia, when in reality everyone is just laughing at you.

If you only read one thing I write, please let it be this: Not one single person agrees with you regarding your interpretation of your ban. That either means everyone else is wrong, or you are. I hope you can apply some critical thinking to that and come up with a good conclusion.

Walk Away. Not one person believes in your Herculean or Sisyphean or Quixotic or idiotic or however you want to describe it quest to continue editing Wikipedia.

Did I want to be an admin? Sure, inwas already doing the work, but that wasn't the problem. The problem started when I started advocating admins should have to follow the rules and when I started trying to improve WikiProject United States and the USroads project and a couple others didn't like it.

I got booted from WO because I asked for it because I was tired of dealing with Vigilants bullshit and them deleting my comments. The statement and the acknowledgement from them are pretty clear on that I think. So wrong again.

I also dont care if people agree with me. Not my problem.
#BbbGate
User avatar
Kumioko
 
Posts: 631
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Kumioko's Korner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest