The Kumioko Problem

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The Kumioko Problem

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:42 am

I would personally be offended if Kumioko were banned here without ample and clear warning from site administration.

You bloody fool! Eric and I have had again mail contact today..

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:20 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
I would personally be offended if Kumioko were banned here without ample and clear warning from site administration.

You bloody fool! Eric and I have had again mail contact today..

Eric has never assigned any public role to Graaf, such that a warning from him -- amongst a farrago of "fuck yous" and other froth -- would have weight.

And I would be a "fool" for being offended? What? In the Statler universe one is a fool for liking or disliking something, something expected in normal human communities?

No, Graaf is a troll, deliberately offensive, and it's all a big joke for him, and how far back this goes I don't know, but if he was like this, it could be enough to fully explain his local and global bans, whether or not they were properly done. He does not deserve the vicious Vigilant vituperation, but he is joining with and supporting similar behavior here. As a parody? I don't know.

Eric has long experience and is not knee-jerk reactive. "Mail contact" is meaningless without content, and if Eric wants to announce something, he's not shy. "Okay, Graaf, I hereby appoint you a Fucking Fake Side Admin, free to complain about Bad Behavior."

But site admin clearly appointed another as an actual Moderator a few days ago, with some powerz, with Graaf attacking him as a sock of that well-known troll, yours truly. Graaf periodically goes off the rails.

My considered opinion about bans. They should not be published without permission. The Troll avatar is offensive, unless the person truly was a troll, deliberately and gratuitously offensive. One approach would be to inform the user that they are banned, and may not post without permission. I think muting enforces that on Wikipediocracy. The goal of bans should always be protection, not punishment, and so ban information should be limited. Kumioko is muted on Wikipediocracy, and we know that because he announced it. It also displays with his profile, though. I'd suggest a possible status: "voluntarily muted." That would not defame. Being muted is far superior to being banned. One can still receive PMs, I think. When Wikipediocracy bans, the profile status is "Retired." Not "banned."

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:28 pm

No, Graaf is a troll, deliberately offensive, and it's all a big joke for him

Fuck off, you old sweet delicious. Just fuck off, and leave me out of your troll games, understand?

Do you understand me ABD???!

Leave me alone and out of your crazy and insane and stupide troll games and find a decent hobby. And if you are booted never complain you was not warned many times by a side admin, even if it is a Fucking Fake one.

You FF side admin :roll:

Do you like my trains, Abd? :mrgreen:

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:55 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Do you like my trains, Abd? :mrgreen:

Graaf's trains and related constructions are beautiful, showing great care and love. What if he put similar care into constructing community?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Mail contact" is meaningless without content

It's simple not of your fucking business what I discuss with Eric in private mails. The only thing I told out of it was I reported you all in my role as the Shittiy Fake Side Admin, Eric answered me he will considerate the request a few day, we had a other email contact yesterday, and that is it.

And ask Eric if this is true, I have not told one word what was not true till now on both on discord and here, mister Lomax! Why are you calling me a fucking troll here in public mister Lomax. Leave your insults for your own digital slump please mister Lomax!

Thanks!

FF side Admin. :twisted:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Abd wrote:

Graaf's trains and related constructions are beautiful, showing great care and love. What if he put similar care into constructing community?

Now Abd, and I posted the same video on Discord.

Al the bridges are burned (after10 years) as Bono sings. (3.18) He express exacte my feelings.

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:20 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Abd wrote:

Now Abd, and I posted the same video on Discord.
I don't see what he posts on Discord. I've asked the people there to tell me if there is something worth reading. So far, no such suggestion.
Al the bridges are burned (after10 years) as Bono sings. (3.18) He express exacte my feelings.

Thanks for the video. Leonard Cohen. Honest man. However, he was reeking with despair, or maybe that's not the right word. Pain.

Another honest man wrote:

When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Exact Abd. I just wrote this answer to you on discord:

We are simple not willing anymore to discuss this or other wiki matters Abd. We are so close, but all the bridges are burning, we never, ever return. See it as a last farewell and please respect that! Sucks is simple not a place what let itself transform Abd. in no way, because who trys ends up with the famous rubber stamp and you guys are very very close by for that honour. Is that what you want? OK, go on, not my problem. But Sucks is Sucks, stay Sucks and you are the ones who are booted with a stamp, not we. You are simple not able to change that.

TYhat bridges are burning Abd, you are a wise man.
But we already made the appointment long before Wikishit will never come between our friendship.