The Kumioko Problem

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: The Kumioko Problem

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:54 pm

Gaslighted wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Not blocking Not kicking Tim and Kum

I'm a mod, not an admin, so don't expect me to block anybody.

And as you can see is Timmy celebrating his victory now.

If he "celebrates", you will give him hell, so I don't see a problem. I'll move the "celebration" to his own topic, so the original discussion is not destroyed.

Heeee, Gazzie, ouwe troll van me! How is life?

He, do you know how to place pictures here now Tinypick is out of the air? Because I want to update my train topic!I It need desperate a update.
I think I make a nice video, what do you think of that idea? Just like that one what made Vig complete crazy? Even more than he already was?

No, no peeing woman anymore, that was my bad. I make it according the "Safe Spaces policy" of wiki this time, because toy trains we like all. No forum problems, no peeing women anymore, no work for you as topic fucker, as forum troll, safe! Compleet safe!

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Sancho Panza wrote:Not blocking Not kicking Tim and Kum and that's the reason I leave the place.

Sancho wrote:And I tell you why. Because of what Crow wrote Tim and Kum will never, never give up. Never! Even if there posts look normal, there will always been a tactic behind it to get what they want.

You need to adjust the tinfoil on your head if you think Kumioko and I are playing tagteam ANYTHING. He's an East Coast military sort that does Medal of Honor recipient bios and has a mortal case of butthurt from being banned by "mean" administrators, as he is wont to remind you. I'm a West Coast pinko with a clean block log that writes about arcane political topics and who hates the WMF, couldn't care less about the administrative corps.

And Kumioko is here now, not at WPO because he got in a huff over Vig tweaking his nose. Please enjoy the content bump.

Sancho wrote:They will do anything, anything to destroy this place.

Again, you blithering wackidoodle, I'm here because I LIKE this place — you excepted because you are a complete fucking moron that lays diarrhea shitposts. But we all have a cross we must bear in this world...

Sancho wrote:It is a fight Crow and I never, never can win.

Ha ha, hey Crow, it's not You & Eric it's You & Koo Koo the Klown. How does that feel?

Sancho wrote:They always get the mods behind them who let them destroy the place like you. Pussy mods.... Again they have found a original wiki mod in you without any balls.... And I am simple not willing to live with a pussy of a mod....

It helps if you don't run around insulting the staff, you Extreem Geneuss, you...

Sancho wrote:Posting for both me and Crow is from now on useless and will be a burden what exhaust us total.

Sorry to hear that Crow is tapping out on Wikipedia criticism. I enjoy reading his stuff.

Cya,

tim

P.S. Because I can't resist immortalizing this Extreem Geneuss Stupide quote

Sancho wrote:No, no peeing woman anymore, that was my bad. I make it according the "Safe Spaces policy" of wiki this time, because toy trains we like all. No forum problems, no peeing women anymore, no work for you as topic fucker, as forum troll, safe! Compleet safe!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Sancho wrote:
No, no peeing woman anymore, that was my bad. I make it according the "Safe Spaces policy" of wiki this time, because toy trains we like all. No forum problems, no peeing women anymore, no work for you as topic fucker, as forum troll, safe! Compleet safe!

Sorry, my bad. I had posted that link again in that train topic and I was thinking SHIT! A peeing woman again. It is from now on a safe space here now Kum, Gazzie and you are posing here. Promise. It is absolute gender safe here from now on.
No peeing woman anymore. :oops:

This video, shit, shit shit! With a peeing woman! :roll:

But I was asking how to place pictures tim. How do you guys place pictures, because I want to update my train topic.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: inline youtube video

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:19 pm

Kumi and Carrots. They just weren't similar in any way, but their love of the force united them.

It's an instant buddy cop movie.

(and I thought I would go to my grave hiding my amusement that Carrite autocorrects to Carrots)

:lol:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Carrite wrote:
Sancho wrote:It is a fight Crow and I never, never can win.

Ha ha, hey Crow, it's not You & Eric it's You & Koo Koo the Klown. How does that feel?

CrowsNest wrote:Kumi and Carrots. They just weren't similar in any way, but their love of the force united them.

It's an instant buddy cop movie.

(and I thought I would go to my grave hiding my amusement that Carrite autocorrects to Carrots)

:lol:

Wow, snappy comeback there, senior partner in the firm Wrath & Graaf... I just love watching you deflect when the truly cutting blows are scored.

RfB

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:38 pm

Carrite wrote:I just love watching you deflect when the truly cutting blows are scored.
:lol: :roll:

I love watching you try to hurt me using other people's words.

Unless it's a quote from my momma, it's bouncing right off my steel plated armour.

Btw, your mamma called. She said get your damn thieving hands out the cookie jar.

(given the very real chance she has passed, have one of these - ;) )

My momma always told me, play nice with the younger kids.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:41 pm

CrowsNest wrote:

"Younger" is a euphemism for "Slow," I presume.....

RfB
Last edited by Carrite on Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:42 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Btw, your mamma called. She said get your damn thieving hands out the cookie jar.

(given the very real chance she has passed, have one of these - ;) )

Yes, that is the reason I thought toy trains was such a good idea to keep the place safe for the time beeing.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Carrite wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:

"Younger" is a euphemism for "Slow," I presume.....
Are you calling yourself slow?

If so, I guess it is. :lol:

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:43 am

Carrite wrote:
Sancho Panza wrote:Not blocking Not kicking Tim and Kum and that's the reason I leave the place.

Sancho wrote:And I tell you why. Because of what Crow wrote Tim and Kum will never, never give up. Never! Even if there posts look normal, there will always been a tactic behind it to get what they want.

You need to adjust the tinfoil on your head if you think Kumioko and I are playing tagteam ANYTHING. He's an East Coast military sort that does Medal of Honor recipient bios and has a mortal case of butthurt from being banned by "mean" administrators, as he is wont to remind you. I'm a West Coast pinko with a clean block log that writes about arcane political topics and who hates the WMF, couldn't care less about the administrative corps.

And Kumioko is here now, not at WPO because he got in a huff over Vig tweaking his nose. Please enjoy the content bump.

Actually that may not be accurate. He is here because he is not yet complete on the topic of WMF wikis, and he saw that he would likely be banned there, which may have been realistic. Basically, Vigilant is vicious, and he, like many, believed he needed to confront that, so he did, and cue the deja vu music.

Yes, Kumioko and Carrite are not a "tag team."

Kumioko certainly paid his dues as a Wikimedia user, with 450,000 edits on Commons as Reguyla. He also had, as Kumioko, 76,000 edits on enwiki, basically in a year, with 8400 pages created, almost 90% of which are still live. One does not engage in activity that massive without consequence if it is interrupted, as it was. Calling him "butthurt" is offensive.

He responded to what appeared as abuse to him with incivility, which is quite common. I see that I warned him in 2015, we had an extensive discussion on meta. He apparently did not sufficiently shift his behavior. He was still reactive, which is what I'd warned him about. Old habits can take time to extinguish. When we are reactive, we blame everyone else, rather than taking responsibility for the effect we have on others and the conditions in which we find ourselves. Taking responsibility is always possible, and, to avoid it, one can argue endlessly about it about how bad they are, how unfair it all is. None of which creates real power. So he was in trouble on Commons.

However, Reguyla/Kumioko is on the WPO Discord server, and is currently a Mod. He has not presented any problem there. Here on Sucks, he seems to have toned down his responses greatly, even as he is being massively attacked. Meanwhile, I warned one of the attackers not to piss in the wind. We'll see if that does any good.

I would personally be offended if Kumioko were banned here without ample and clear warning from site administration. There are others here attacking or threatening site admin. Those would appear to be more eligible for ban, but, again, my position is that unless a person is a total troll with zero redeeming value, banning without clear and violated warning is abusive, though owners have the right. The owners here are clearly tolerant, but there are limits. If we cross those limits, any of us may expect consequences.

Now, Kumioko: remember, keep in mind and don't forget that often the most powerful thing you can do is to STFU and let reality and the rest of humanity work things out. Reality is better than we can imagine. I think there is very little or no risk you will be banned here, and what could change that would be losing your balance and becoming heavily reactive again. Still not likely, but don't push it.