The Kumioko Problem

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: The Kumioko Problem

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:36 pm

CrownsNest wrote:Is he obliged to read? Yes, he fucking is, if he wants right of reply.

He replied to the comment that he read (the second, short one).

CrownsNest wrote:If he wants to be able to claim it is "nonsense" without having even read it,

You are right on that one (referring to the first, long comment).

CrownsNest wrote:I'm gonna stomp on his head until it is mush, and with all due respect, you better not try and stop me.

Stomping on heads has a negative meaning to me, so I'll tell you I don't agree with it, but I'm not here to stop you. It's Sucks, for all that matters, that's how you deal, and there's no rule against that.

CrownsNest wrote:Look, I started this thread for your benefit. You need to know what he is like,

Thank you for summarizing and writing it. I understood your issue with him, and I have seen some of that myself too.

CrownsNest wrote:if you really are going to take the view it is worth him being here. He's going to say whatever he thinks will persuade you he isn't like this, including saying something as obviously false as claiming he is capable of change.

I don't want to ban anybody, and I don't agree with telling multiple times a day to anybody to be gone or be banned. I don't speak for Eric, he has the authority here.
My only concern is to move off-topic comments to the related topic, so the discussion of value can continue on Wikipedia issues.

CrownsNest wrote:If he could change, why has he been forced to find another home yet again, for the same reason he has been moved on all the other times?

Because of Vigilant.

CrownsNest wrote:If you take this task on, you better take it on properly. I'll not be amused if you find yourself forced to admit later on that I was right. And I am right.

It is a task to accept Kumioko? Anyway I move off-topic "flood-posts" to his corner. Let's see how that works out. I try to do this in a "non-controversial" manner, and I hope you will criticize it, if you disagree.

Graaf Statler wrote:This is what I mean with the Sucks mores, Gas. On Dysk his discord I called us the Hells angels of the critical fora. :roll:
Don't try to change that, it is our succes formula.

Sure. I've shared with you a different opinion, but you do what you are used to and like to do.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:50 pm

I think you must stay out of it and do nothing. I don't like at all what you are doing and want you to stop it, and first ask Eric for a OK.
his is not good for our side. This is wrong, wrong wrong., You don't have my suport to do this, and I can't speak for Crow, but I think he has the same opinion.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:59 pm

I tell you something else. I have asked Eric for a blok of you. Don't dare to change one posting jerk, AND FUCK OFF HERE!! NOW!!!

You cheap Abd sock! Abd, for the fuck stop your trolling here! This is sucks you know, not your private kindergarten, idiot!

You need desperate to be booth with the rest of your gang.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:04 pm

HANDS OF POSTINGS, UNDERSTAND???????

Your fucking angry fake Side Admin who want you OUT!! :twisted:

FUCK OFF HERE WITH YOUR SOCK, ABD!!!!!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:16 pm

OUT YOU!!! SHITHEAD!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:17 pm

Gaslighted wrote:It is a task to accept Kumioko?
Yes!

The worst part about it, for you, is that it never stops. You'll be moving stuff and putting out fires forever, unless of course, people who don't want to be associated with his sorry ass, give up on this place, and it becomes his exclusive platform.

It isn't a case of correcting him until he gets it. It's been tried. He doesn't change. Not in the long run.

Unless you are proposing indefinite micro-management, I can assure you, it has been tried. Shit, I even think indefinite micro-management has been tried.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:21 pm

O yeh. It is tried. Endless by me and Whaledad. Years and years. He simple can't change, and neither can we. So please, stop this.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:08 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:I don't like at all what you are doing and want you to stop it, and first ask Eric for a OK.

Which actions you don't like? List exact links (eg. to moved comment). What would you have done instead?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:14 am

Not blocking Not kicking Tim and Kum and that's the reason I leave the place. And I tell you why. Because of what Crow wrote Tim and Kum will never, never give up. Never! Even if there posts look normal, there will always been a tactic behind it to get what they want. They will do anything, anything to destroy this place. It is a fight Crow and I never, never can win.

They always get the mods behind them who let them destroy the place like you. Pussy mods. They conquer wiki's, fora one by one and after that they play victory. And if anyone has left they have what they want and well, they do nothing serious with the place anymore.. They will never learn, the appearance of Tim and Kum is planned, they are very bad actors, it is not hard to understand what they have planned and they always operate together in there troll plans.

Posting for both me and Crow is from now on useless and will be a burden what exhaust us total. Again they have found a original wiki mod in you without any balls. Who allowed them to finish there destructive work. And I am simple not willing to live with a pussy of a mod. Because it affects me, it exhaust me. And as you can see is Timmy celebrating his victory now.

Mods like you who try always to find a consensus and not block the right ones and try to find "solutions" have destroyed wikipedia complete. So all the best mister pussy sysop with your Timmy and Kum place. This is my place not anymore. Because contradictory to them I am able to learn and to see what a pussymod you are whiteout any backbone.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:10 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Not blocking Not kicking Tim and Kum

I'm a mod, not an admin, so don't expect me to block anybody.

And as you can see is Timmy celebrating his victory now.

If he "celebrates", you will give him hell, so I don't see a problem. I'll move the "celebration" to his own topic, so the original discussion is not destroyed.