The Kumioko Review

The Kumioko Review

Postby CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:49 am

At time of writing, Kumioko has made 349 posts to this forum.

For no particular reason, or to put it another way, because the staff here seem to need it laid out for them, I've decided to review his contributions, post by post.

What follows will be a short synopsis of every post. It might take a while to get through them all, but hey, I've got the time, if you have. I reckon I can review ten posts a day quite easily, so expect the whole thing to be complete in a month.

If you feel like I have made an error in any of these descriptions, feel free to chime in.

Hopefully by the end it will be clear that he is of no fucking use even if his presence didn't have a detrimental effect, which of course, it does, because here I am doing this, something I feel I have to do for the good of this forum and indeed criticism in general, instead of literally anything else more useful.

--------

Kumioko, since you've already said you don't read my posts, already called me a troll a hundred times, and generally made it clear that we are meant to believe you don't care what I write it won't affect you in any way, feel free to sit this one out. You can do that, can't you? Not open your fucking gob to does out all the usual shit, in just one thread? Probably not. Maybe we can get meta, and review the posts to his review thread.

Essentially, this thread is for taking about you, not to you. Imagine like you weren't here, like you'd gone off in a sulk somewhere because people were holding you to account, testing your posts for believability and indeed against basic factual reality, and you were falling short. Pretend like you've gone over to Wikipediocracy, because despite everything you've ever said about them (and we'll see it in this review hopefully), the only thing that governs whether you like a forum or the people who run it, is if they let you post there, letting you be all you can be, the Full Package. You know how that goes don't you? Because this isn't a pretend fantasy is it? It's part of your history.
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: The Kumioko Review

Postby CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:51 am

1.

Advancement of a paranoid theory that his enemies are talking about him being his back.
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: The Kumioko Review

Postby Kumioko » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:52 am

Really? We need another Kumioko topic thread?
#BbbGate
User avatar
Kumioko
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Re: The Kumioko Review

Postby CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:56 am

2.

Nominal agreement with a post as a mere hook to talk about what he wants to talk about......

An easily disproven claim about what the WMF spends money on and why.

A clearly false claim that the WMF has no interest in solving its editor retention issues.

A mindless attack on his nemesis, James Alexander.
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: The Kumioko Review

Postby Kumioko » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:03 am

Crowsnest are you in love with me? Are you seeking attention?

I'm trying to figure out where this single minded obsession of me comes from from. I mean I know I was a high output dedicated editor who got bullied out of Wikipedia and ai won't shit up about it, but you've devolved into being a stalker...it's creepy man!

Get some mental help!
#BbbGate
User avatar
Kumioko
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Re: The Kumioko Review

Postby Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:06 am

Any suggested Vigilant should be a nick of James Alexander and because you, the children of Fram are so close to Vigilant for sure one of you can denier this claim if this is not true.

And it is a fair question, we don't have to fight over it. Because Alexander is the formal T&S manager and if this claim is not true he deserve it this matter is cleared out..

Because if so, this should be a serious matter. Or better, a huge scandal.


>So, is Vigilant a nick of James Alexander, yes or no.<

And I will put this topic time after time on top, and will repeat this question till there is a answer.

No new subjects before this simple question is answered please.



Yes or no or I don't know Kum before we go one.here.
User avatar
Graaf Statler
 
Posts: 3785
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am

Re: The Kumioko Review

Postby CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:07 am

Kumioko wrote:Really? We need another Kumioko topic thread?
If you read the post you'd know why they his thread exists. I mean, if you did read the OP and you still thought it would be a good idea to jump in seconds later with a vacuous but defensive comment, that's hilarious. If you didn't read the post and just jumped in to make a vacuous but defensive comment, that's hilarious too, but for different reasons.

Just try this Kumioko. Try and think of a way you can reply, if you must, in a way that won't be hilarious. I know you can do it. I believe in you.

:lol:

And before you say it, no, starting this thread or making this reply wasn't trolling. I specifically did not start this thread to hear you views, but since you gave them anyway, I have given them full consideration and responded accordingly, as pointless as that always is.

All a troll would have done, is literally just post the smiley. Reaction sought and got, no need or desire to analyse the contents of context. Timmy knows how it goes, he likes to occasionally put his troll suit on, albeit he does only play in the amateur leagues, he's not a full time pro like yourself.

I can retract the smiley if you want? Would that make you feel better? I know how you want everyone here to consider your feelings, and I don't want to come across as insensitive of your......needs, or anything.

You ever considerate lover, Crow S. Nest.
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: The Kumioko Review

Postby Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:09 am

If you read the post you'd know why they his thread exists.

Of course they read all, those wiki addicted.

Well, Kum, a yes or no or I don't no now.
User avatar
Graaf Statler
 
Posts: 3785
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am

Re: The Kumioko Review

Postby CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:23 am

Kumioko wrote:Crowsnest are you in love with me? Are you seeking attention?
I already told you. This isn't me seeking attention. This is me expressing my anger at an unacceptable situation, seeking cathartic release. I'll wait while you look that up in a dictionary.
Kumioko wrote:I'm trying to figure out where this single minded obsession of me comes from from.
I know, it's hilarious isn't it? Despite me having explained several times in great detail what it's all about, posts you could have responded to properly with your rebuttal any time you wanted, you're still claiming to be completely clueless about what it could possibly be, and are about to say something stupid to explain it.
Kumioko wrote:I mean I know I was a high output dedicated editor
I'm glad you've at least dropped any claims to have been a good or useful editor, just keen and busy. Wikipedia has a ton of those sort of editors, you weren't special. We call them addicts. Their usefulness to the project's goals is, well, debatable to put it mildly. They're a distracting pest is the truth of it, at least the ones like you who show zero signs of being capable of becoming useful editors. Maybe you can join the thread where we discuss the phenomena and post an insight or two? If it's not too painful for you - talking about your condition - I know admitting you have a problem isn't easy, and seeking help is doubly difficult, but you should try. If only to show people how you specialize in failure.
Kumioko wrote:who got bullied out of Wikipedia and ai won't shit up about it,
Yes, that's good. Admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery. So I can presume that from now on you won't throw your toys out of the pram when I say you have a real issue with not shutting up about your personal story? Can I add to that an admission you do realize this is a problem for forums that want to be seen as well run and not a joke? Or is that breakthrough gonna have to wait for another therapy session?
Kumioko wrote:but you've devolved into being a stalker...it's creepy man!
A stalker? Well, that's not nice. But if the feeling that I'm stalking you is causing you pain and distress, by all means, think it. I can't affect how you feel, I can only point out that there isn't any definition of stalking that fits what I'm doing. Try and see if you can make it fit, see if you get yourself into as much difficulty as when you tried to explain how I'm trolling you.
Kumioko wrote:Get some mental help!
Ah, there he is. Traditional Kumi. Just repeating shit I've said to him back at me, because he doesn't have an original thought in his head. Should get some help for that old chap.
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: The Kumioko Review

Postby CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:31 am

3.

An non-specific claim about who the bad actors at Wikipediocracy are, behind the scenes.

Perhaps if he had named them, we could know if his subsequent return to the site was hypocritical or not.
User avatar
CrowsNest
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Next

Return to Kumioko's Korner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest