The Kumioko Review

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: The Kumioko Review

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:34 am

A probable hook attempt as per 2.1., but the rider is sadly unintelligible.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:37 am

(it appears the search function here isn't the grestest, so apologies if some of these reviews are happening out of chronological order)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:39 am

An arguably useless notification that the ProBoards forum had been taken down, followed by a telling prediction that he thought/hoped it would be back up soon. We know how that went, and who was probably responsible.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:44 am

CrowsNest wrote:5.

An arguably useless notification that the ProBoards forum had been taken down, followed by a telling prediction that he thought/hoped it would be back up soon. We know how that went, and who was probably responsible.

So now I am responsible for taking down a forum? Really? Where's you're proof of these allegations? Oh yeah, you don't have any because you're lying and making shit up as you go just like WIKIPEDIA CULTURE!

I complained to the mods about someone repeatedly calling me a pedophile in multiple threads! Just like you did the other day and when they refused to do anything, only then did I complain. I gave the mods the opportunity to do the right thing and they refused. But I did not "take down a forum". In fact, if anyone did it, it was someone like you that throws around lies and libel and the mods that refuse to do anything about it.

Additionally, it wasn't me that took that down, it was someone else completely. My complaint only resulted in the mods being forced to remove the comments about me. That was it, as far as I was told.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:57 am

A probably false claim that Sucks! had succeeded in "poaching" his good self from Wikipediocracy. Needs further investigation to match the timelines, but on a quick look, it appears he was already banned or had left Wikipediocracy, and we just unwisely invited a tramp into our home. We must not have offered him a good enough deal, because he was of course soon back there in due course.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:06 am

Kumioko wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:5.

So now I am responsible for taking down a forum? Really? Where's you're proof of these allegations? Oh yeah, you don't have any because you're lying and making shit up as you go just like WIKIPEDIA CULTURE!

I complained to the mods about someone repeatedly calling me a pedophile in multiple threads! Just like you did the other day and when they refused to do anything, only then did I complain. I gave the mods the opportunity to do the right thing and they refused. But I did not "take down a forum". In fact, if anyone did it, it was someone like you that throws around lies and libel and the mods that refuse to do anything about it.

Additionally, it wasn't me that took that down, it was someone else completely. My complaint only resulted in the mods being forced to remove the comments about me. That was it, as far as I was told.
Well, you can say what you like, without evidence it's just your usual fantasy narrative. What is known as a fact is that the forum went kaboom shortly after you complained directly to ProBoards. It's obvious from guilt ridden posts like the above, that you had no idea it was standing practice for ProBoards to do what they did, that you had presumed they would just remove the post or ban me. So while you didn't throw the switch, yes, in all likelihood, you took down that forum.

It takes no imagination for anyone to believe you didn't even take the time to consider what would be the consequences of your selfish and self-absorbed actions, you were only concerned about your own sad little victimhood. A story as old as the hills, as far as you're concerned. The mods weren't doing what you wanted, so you did an end run around them. You've probably already tried the same tactic to this forum. How'd that go? Anyone who knows the origin story of this forum probably knows, and if they don't, well, we're still here, I'm still here, and what I said here that got you so upset on ProBoards, is still here. I'll say it again if you want, just to trigger you.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:10 am

Crowsnasty, this entire discussion is nothing more than you attacking me. In fact all you have done in the last 2 weeks is post hundreds of attack threads about me.

If I didn't know any better, I would say you were my ex wife!
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:14 am

A claim that it the WMF doesn't fund The SignPost it will go the way of the Do-Do.

And while they've had their troubles, I think it's safe to say this was a classic Kumioko prediction, a piece of wishful thinking, based on no evidence at all, and indeed zero understanding of even the fundamentals (if The SignPost has any value to the Wikipedians at all, it is due to its perceived independence, which even back then, and certainly today, being seen to be funded by the WMF would have utterly destroyed.)

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:17 am

CrowsNest wrote:7.

A claim that it the WMF doesn't fund The SignPost it will go the way of the Do-Do.

And while they've had their troubles, I think it's safe to say this was a classic Kumioko prediction, a piece of wishful thinking, based on no evidence at all, and indeed zero understanding of even the fundamentals (if The SignPost has any value to the Wikipedians at all, it is due to its perceived independence, which even back then, and certainly today, being seen to be funded by the WMF would have utterly destroyed.)

Well, to be honest I still think the Signpost is going to die out just like most of the WikiProjects have. It's nearly dead now, it has minimal interesting content and relatively few people even read it.

It's on minimal life support like RFA and a lot of other areas.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:22 am

Kumioko wrote:Crowsnasty, this entire discussion is nothing more than you attacking me. In fact all you have done in the last 2 weeks is post hundreds of attack threads about me.

If I didn't know any better, I would say you were my ex wife!
I'm not disputing my sole purpose now is to focus on you, I've said as much many times now, and it is inevitable you don't like my findings, because you've never really liked people telling you the truth. It contradicts with the fantasy world you've built for yourself. But it is not mindless attention and it does matter how you respond, so it isn't trolling, and I'm not invading your privacy or following you to places you would hope or expect I wasn't going to be, so it's certainly not stalking.

It is of course no surprise to hear you have a failed marriage. All the Wikipedians who show signs of extreme addiction, seem to let it affect their relationships to a terminal degree. We are not alike in any way, but there are striking similarities between you and someone like Ritchie, a Wikipedia divorcee. Did you meet your ex through Wikipedia? Because that would be even more proof you're more like then people you profess to be different from.