Kumioko posting as Perseus until further decision

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Kumioko posting as Perseus until further decision

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:47 pm

Well, if you really want stopped this entire forum in all it's tracks it seems to me Abd as a mod is the best way to reach that...... :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:01 pm

Dysklyver wrote:
CrowsNest wrote:...Abd as a moderator would be a disaster....

As opposed to this current very sane state of affairs, where not only have you practically stopped this entire forum in it's tracks, you have become the main topic of dispute on other venues as well.

sort it out and move on. :?
Other venues being Discord?

Well, you know how to sort that out.

As for here, I am actively trying to sort it out. As soon as the people in charge accept a few basic truths about Kumioko and act accordingly, it will be sorted.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:14 pm

Mod note: moved Crow's post replying to Perseus to his terror thread according to the no replies restriction. Moved, not deleted to preserve the inquiry in it.

To answer the inquiry about identification of Perseus (times in UTC):
Oct 01 -> Kumioko made 28 posts before block at 2:03am (once he made 5 posts in 3 minutes)
Oct 01 -> Perseus made 2 posts: 4:07am, 4:14am
Oct 01 -> Kumioko made 29 posts after unblock at 11:44am
Posts before and after Perseus are from the same IP address.
Oct 05 -> he made 27 posts again, days between: 7,7,6.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:27 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Perseus wrote:No, he is not going to post as perseus, with the exception of this post of course.
From now on, you mean.

Because this account has made three posts in all. Although rather obviously people weren't meant to know it was Kumioko behind the keyboard for the first two. Dastardly genius that he is.

Given his claims on Discord (that he only created Perseus to be able to view private areas while blocked), posted as screenshots here, I know I would appreciate an official timeline being published of what actually happened on 1 October, namely when he was blocked, when he registered Persues (before or after the block), when he first posted as Perseus, when it was cryptically announced we should "have no doubt" who Perseus was (which I didn't fully realize at the time), and if there was an overlap with his Kumioko account and when that first posted after his 24 hour block.

If only because you just know his version of events will probable contradict it. If it hasn't already.

Are you drunk of the Juice Beetle? Stop this nonsens please, you are here not on Discord! If you really want I ask the mangement to kick you out, go on in this way!

No topic fucking! Stop this Sweety and NOW! With this posting is nothing wrong! Really nothing!!!

I will inform the mangement about this mod blunder.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:If you really want I ask the mangement to kick you out, go on in this way!
With this posting is nothing wrong! Really nothing!!!

Yes, the comment was fine, but the rule is:
JuiceBeetle wrote:2. No quoting of the other (in any thread, from any source)

To stop Kumioko complaining about one-sided application of the sanctions, I've moved the post. This is just fair.
I've also invited Eric and Strelnikov to read and comment on these last sanctions, which they did:
Strelnikov above and Eric in PM.

Rant:
So please ask them to demod me, finally, I don't mind. I became mod by accident, not because I wanted to.
So if you could get over with shouting kick you, and do it, not just promise every day (for the last 2 weeks), then more reasonable discussion might take place between us.
End of rant.

Note: i'll move these 2 off-topic posts.

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:26 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:If you really want I ask the mangement to kick you out, go on in this way!
With this posting is nothing wrong! Really nothing!!!

Yes, the comment was fine, but the rule is:
JuiceBeetle wrote:2. No quoting of the other (in any thread, from any source)

To stop Kumioko complaining about one-sided application of the sanctions, I've moved the post. This is just fair.
I've also invited Eric and Strelnikov to read and comment on these last sanctions, which they did:
Strelnikov above and Eric in PM.

Rant:
So please ask them to demod me, finally, I don't mind. I became mod by accident, not because I wanted to.
So if you could get over with shouting kick you, and do it, not just promise every day (for the last 2 weeks), then more reasonable discussion might take place between us.
End of rant.

Note: i'll move these 2 off-topic posts.

You are doing the job well, don't worry about things. This board needs case-by-case oversight.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:40 pm

It is/was absolute improving, but not anymore and I hope Sweety is not pushing too hard and too quick.

I suggest now a periode of rest. Let we see first how everything works out and let it stabilise. Because all the constant movings and deleting of Sweety work out very confusing and I have the feeling Sweety doesn't stop himself. I really don't understand the need of what Sweety is doing now to be honest, and it is getting farl too complex, I am losing complete the context now. And every day we have a new Sweety surprise, where do we end up?

Sweety is confusing me complete at the moment, the forum is getting to much rules and is messing up.. It is almost imposible for me to follow topics anymore in this way, I am thinking about leaving the forum and asking for a block of Sweety. i think I will not return before a part of the Sweety rules are turned back, they are for me unacceptable, misty and very confusing.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:36 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:So please ask them to demod me, finally, I don't mind. I became mod by accident, not because I wanted to.

Yes, please, please please. You drive me complete mad with your constant total unlogical topic fucking, putting ad random topics in member only topics, making all the time complete, and when I say complete unlogical rules, your complete destroying of context, you are just doing something! You drive me mad with your messing around! It is now you out or I out!

You are a disaster! I get migraine of your fucking fuck "moderation"!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:04 am

So basically when I said completely unacceptable, you decided to basically ignore me and implement WS:IBAN anyway?

I repeat, who is Princess, and why is she fucking with my shit?

I'm not fucking around. If I see anything posted on this board from Kumioko that gets through your moderator office and is not 100% Grade-A useful, if it in ANY WAY is a repeat of his known issues, I won't be held responsible for what I might do.

You're all on thin ice as it is, treating me like some punk ass bitch who can apparently be safely ignored while you casually chat about shit that directly affects my activities here.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:16 am

I told Steln I am out here.

I repeat, who is Princess, and why is she fucking with my shit?

Some Discord person close to Kum and Abd.

This place appeared to be as corrupt as the rest of Wikipedia.