We are all Kumioko

User avatar
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Fan
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:01 am
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: We are all Kumioko

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue May 04, 2021 11:03 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:12 am
Kumioko is deceitful, self-absorbed, delusional, pathetic, tedious, mentally challenged, and generally offers no value to a serious Wikipedia criticism site.
There's only one thing we need to borrow from the Wikipediocracy forum.

The DANCING BANANA emoji.

:lol:

Kumi, you fucking loser, find something useful to do with your life. Like use your head as chock to keep parked up trucks/trains/plains from rolling away.

User avatar
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin
Posts: 2465
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 am
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: We are all Kumioko

Post by ericbarbour » Sat May 08, 2021 12:01 am

Hell no. Not adding any more overused emoji things (even if I could figure out how, it's not easy).

You can copy-paste these instead, being far more appropriate.
deadbanana.gif
deadbanana.gif (251 Bytes) Viewed 393 times
bananadead3.gif
bananadead3.gif (5.12 KiB) Viewed 393 times

User avatar
Kumioko
Sucks Mod
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: We are all Kumioko

Post by Kumioko » Sat May 08, 2021 11:54 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 11:03 am
CrowsNest wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:12 am
Kumioko is deceitful, self-absorbed, delusional, pathetic, tedious, mentally challenged, and generally offers no value to a serious Wikipedia criticism site.
There's only one thing we need to borrow from the Wikipediocracy forum.

The DANCING BANANA emoji.

:lol:

Kumi, you fucking loser, find something useful to do with your life. Like use your head as chock to keep parked up trucks/trains/plains from rolling away.
Coming from you Crowsnest, thats a compliment.

Let me ask you, as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
#BbbGate

User avatar
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Fan
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:01 am
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: We are all Kumioko

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat May 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 11:54 am
Coming from you Crowsnest, thats a compliment.
:?
Kumioko wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 11:54 am
Let me ask you, as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
Wait, I'm talking to a human here?

Make yourself useful if you are, and learn the basics of two way communication.

I have prepared an appropriate level of academic text to assist you......

https://www.booktrust.org.uk/book/w/wheres-spot/

User avatar
Kumioko
Sucks Mod
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: We are all Kumioko

Post by Kumioko » Mon May 10, 2021 11:30 pm

You know whats funny? I'm a highly educated guy with multiple degrees and certifications and a good paying job. You're just a sad, pathetic internet troll that no one likes, editing from you're mothers basement while stroking your neckbeard.

So you can call me stupid if you want, but it only proves my point that you're a pathetic and sad excuse of a man.
#BbbGate

User avatar
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Fan
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:01 am
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: We are all Kumioko

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue May 11, 2021 12:58 am

Kumioko wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 11:30 pm
You know whats funny? I'm a highly educated guy with multiple degrees and certifications and a good paying job. You're just a sad, pathetic internet troll that no one likes, editing from you're mothers basement while stroking your neckbeard.

So you can call me stupid if you want, but it only proves my point that you're a pathetic and sad excuse of a man.
What a coincidence, I have multiple degrees too. From a top ranked university. You know the difference between me and you Kumi? When I say it, people believe it.

People have actually seen me talk about things and debate in a manner that only a well educated person with the sort of life experience that comes with a well paid job, their own house, a loving family and circle of friends, would be capable of.

I made AndyTheGrump cry, because when he was talling bollocks about filters, he was actually talking about stuff I learned when I was actually still an undergraduate, literal baby shit, so I schooled him. The same with Cas Liber, when that fucknut was flapping his gums about Artificial Intelligence, acting like he knew shit about shit.

Go back and check the record, assuming a retard like you knows how to use the search function properly. Do you see them winning the argument? Or do you see them rapidly realising they're out for their depth, and resorting to pathetic insults, because it's they, not I, who is naught but a troll, when it comes down to it.

I know you can't see it Kumi, but a well educated well rounded man? That's not the way you post. You post like what you really are - an utter retard. A one dimensional being. A man who has literally been saying the same shit his whole life. Christ, if I could be bothered, I could probably find you having made this exact same lame ass reply before. It sounds exactly like you. A right fucking wiener.

I mean fuck, you actually wrote that shit above and thought to yourself, yup, that sounds like what a well educated grown up would say. You're a fool.

As I explained at length to Abd, I'm no troll. I could care less if you never post a reply. Indeed, that's partly why I do it. In the hopes you just go away. And if not, well, a troll typically doesn't care what the content of the reply he is aiming for is, he is just aiming for a reply, any reaction at all. Me, not so much. I care what the reply is, Kumi. I give credit for good answers. I happily engage with them.

This is how I prove to the world you're not what you say you are. I'll ask you straight. Pick any part of my post you would like to dispute, and we can debate its sensibly. You claim to be an educated man, so that should be possible. If you pass over this opportunity to prove yourself however, people will rightly assume it's because you're too stupid to have even understood the opportunity. Perhaps didn't even see it.

So, what you got, Mr. Ivy League? I'm gonna go out a limb and assume, absolutely nothing.

Happy to be proven wrong. But am absolutely confident you are incapable of doing so.

This is the criticism arena, numbnuts. People who love Wikipedia or who suck at critiquing it, such as your good self, hate me for the right reasons. I have a nasty habit of zeroing right on on someone's flaws, and exposing them. I be fucking with their pride, Kumi. You included. Your weakness is your stupidity. You don't think about what you post.

So I fuck with you along those lines. I'm fucking cruel like that.

I get you to tie yourself in knots of despair at your inadequacy so you say stupid shit like "nobody likes you" so I can laugh at how lonely you must be to be interested in Wikipedia criticism as a way to make friends. That's the mark of a fucking no life loser right there, Kumi. It's horrible, I know, but I must have my fun. Especially when people refuse to protect you by putting you in a padded cell, where you belong.

People hate you, by contrast, simply because you're an annoying know-nothing tit. That's what I do, Kumi. Meet your truth. An escapee from some asylum, is what you are Kumi. And we all know the name of that particular institution, don't we? Dr. NewYorkBrad, resident clinician.

Show us on the doll Kumi, show us where he attached the electrodes. Be brave now.

User avatar
Kumioko
Sucks Mod
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: We are all Kumioko

Post by Kumioko » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:54 am

People don't believe you Crowsnest! You're kidding yourself.

PS. See, if you make your comments concise, people will actually read it.
#BbbGate

User avatar
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Fan
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:01 am
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: We are all Kumioko

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:08 pm

Kumioko wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:54 am
People don't believe you Crowsnest! You're kidding yourself.

PS. See, if you make your comments concise, people will actually read it.
How do you know what people believe, if you supposedly didn't read it?

:? :oops: :lol:

Welcome to the Kumiverse people. It's fucking mental.

Post Reply