Mukdeng WMF banned

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Mukdeng WMF banned

Post by Kumioko » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:04 pm

Well, the WMF is at it again. They just banned another editor who has done 50 edits globally. All edits are on the Korean wiki, mostly deleted and all to the same page. There's no logical reason why this one was worthy of a WMF ban other than the T&S section needing something to do to justify their presence.

Here's the link: https://meta.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:CentralAuth/Mukdeng
Last edited by Kumioko on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: And here's the URL tag (use the button on the toolbar!)
#BbbGate

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Re: Mukdeng WMF banned

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:15 pm

And here's the reason:
차단 회피: 다른 사용자를 향한 법적 위협 및 개인정보 유출
Avoidance Blocking: Legal Threats and Privacy Disclosure to Other Users

Yes, block evasion, LT and doxxing is a reason for wmf ban and takes only one edit... that was presumably oversighted, so we can't confirm.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:18 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:And here's the reason:
차단 회피: 다른 사용자를 향한 법적 위협 및 개인정보 유출
Avoidance Blocking: Legal Threats and Privacy Disclosure to Other Users

Yes, block evasion, LT and doxxing is a reason for immediate wmf ban and takes only one edit... that was presumably oversighted, so we can't confirm.

There TONS of people doing that across the WMF projects. It doesn't make it worthy of a WMF ban.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:49 am

Do you actually know anything about this case, something worth recording on a critic forum, can you speak Korean even, or is this just the usual opportunistic means to post more generic Kumioko brand whining?

Are you sad that now they're banning people with just fifty edits, you feel less special? Are you worried that people are going to forget you? After all, now you're only one suspected pedophile out of almost fifty.

Perhaps you should keep reminding people of your story, your specialness. Oh no, wait, you already do.

LIGHT A CANDLE FOR KUMIOKO, PEOPLE!

Always in our hearts. :|

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:04 am

CrowsNest wrote:Do you actually know anything about this case, something worth recording on a critic forum, can you speak Korean even, or is this just the usual opportunistic means to post more generic Kumioko brand whining?

Are you sad that now they're banning people with just fifty edits, you feel less special? Are you worried that people are going to forget you? After all, now you're only one suspected pedophile out of almost fifty.

Perhaps you should keep reminding people of your story, your specialness. Oh no, wait, you already do.

LIGHT A CANDLE FOR KUMIOKO, PEOPLE!

Always in our hearts. :|

I know you are a loser, that's enough for me.
#BbbGate

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:08 am

Kumioko wrote:I know you are a loser, that's enough for me.
Crayons is enough for you.

You said it yourself, you made over a million edits to Wikipedia. So you either knew what the place was like but were so addicted you couldn't leave voluntarily, or you didn't have a clue. By your own admission you get bullied by lots of people in lots of places.

Be in no doubt, whatever you think in your head, people know who the real loser is.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Kumioko's useless posts

Post by JuiceBeetle » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:58 am

Mod note: moved here.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Bbb23

Post by Kumioko » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:18 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Kumioko wrote:unfortunately Wikipedia is full of bullies, abusers and frauds just like him.

I could make a very long list including but not limited to: HJMitchell, Jehochman, Drmies, AGK, Floquenbum, etc. and that's just a few on the admin side.
:roll:

Why don't you just make one list, and link to it? For the repetitive times you want to keep posting it.

Save yourself some time at least, even if you don't care about wasting reader's time, who have of course seen you post this sort of generic noise a hundred times already, on all the places stupid enough to let you speak. Hence why not one of them wants you back. Not one.

It would at least solve problems like your frequent misspelling of user names, like HJMitchell, who is actually called HJ Mitchell.

At least this time you managed to figure out who is and is not an Administrator. Not always your forte, which is ironic.

WHAT? I left a space out of his username? How can I ever get over the shame?
#BbbGate

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:28 pm

Stay on topic. I've redacted Crow, so you don't "have to" complain.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:34 pm

Kumioko wrote:
JuiceBeetle wrote:
Alex Shih wrote:http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=10301&p=254883#p254883
Bbb23 can do whatever they want because this ArbCom enables them to. They have previously rage quitted once after someone questioned their checking; mind you, Bbb23 being quick to jump to conclusions is something that even this incompetent ArbCom are fully aware of.

As I've mentioned before, eventually Bbb23 is going to get called out, it's only a matter of how much damage they do until it happens.

We have to admit, you see far ahead in the future, further than any of us ever could. Does this post contribute anything more to the topic than this self-flattery?