My rant somehow made on to the front page of somebody's blog

For whatever
Bbb23sucks
Sucker

My rant somehow made on to the front page of somebody's blog

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:44 pm

The strangest thing just happened - I searched the domain name of this forum on Google and that this blog mysteriously has the rant I managed to put on the front page of several WMF sites a few months back. Even stranger, the rant is identical, expect for the inclusion of "FUCK WIKIPEDIA!" (which was not in my original rant).

It gets weirder, clicking ABOUT brought me to (rather than an actual about page) the CJN article about Wikipedia's distortion of the Holocaust. Clicking the BOOKS link reveals four "books":
  • MAYBE YOU - which links to this very website.
  • MY HOME IN THE UNIVERSE and SYSTEM ME BY BROD BAGERT - which both link to "Wikipedia through the Looking Glass".
  • WEATHER OR CLIMATE - which links to "Wikipedia’s Intentional Distortion of the History of the Holocaust".
The remaining links are all copies of the previously mentioned ones.

Does anybody know what this bizarre website is??

Archive

Edit: I found another site with the same content. Archive.is link from Google cache.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

SkepticalHistorian
Sucks Fan

Re: My rant somehow made on to the front page of somebody's blog

Post by SkepticalHistorian » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:57 am

Haha, weird, scroll down to the bottom… appears the website was hacked, the person has an article on Wikipedia… looks like a failed poet. Why would someone hack the website?

Private registration… why are they paying for the website if it was hacked?

They also have links to Instagram and YouTube at the bottom.

https://www.whois.com/whois/brodbagerts ... cience.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brod_Bagert

https://www.instagram.com/brod_bagert/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg0b7k ... pl2bqLiYQ/

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:03 am

Well, I tried some of the links. Especially Lilianauwu's Twitter. Already deleted. So was the archive.is list of WP insiders.

THIS is why you don't run around doxing those nitwits (publicly)--they will go thru your posts and get the URLs blanked. And it is all for naught.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed May 10, 2023 5:55 pm

It has happened to yet another website. There was even another one that showed up in Google search results, unfortunately it was fixed before it could be cached or archived.

----

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:03 am
Well, I tried some of the links. Especially Lilianauwu's Twitter. Already deleted. So was the archive.is list of WP insiders.

THIS is why you don't run around doxing those nitwits (publicly)--they will go thru your posts and get the URLs blanked. And it is all for naught.
This only happens due to invisible Unicode characters - if you removed them, the issue no longer occurs.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:25 am

Seems like the "NIDA" guy might be behind this. This looks similar and is his rant instead of mine. Wonder if he discovered a zero-day or something.

suckadmin
Janitor

Post by suckadmin » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:33 am

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:25 am
Seems like the "NIDA" guy might be behind this. This looks similar and is his rant instead of mine. Wonder if he discovered a zero-day or something.
Well it's definitely his MO to post these rants anywhere he can including as reviews of brick & mortar businesses that obviously have nothing to do with WP

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:37 am

suckadmin wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:33 am
Bbb23sucks wrote:
Well it's definitely his MO to post these rants anywhere he can including as reviews of brick & mortar businesses that obviously have nothing to do with WP
I wonder how he compromised a site though. That wasn't a review. It seems like he actually hacked something.

suckadmin
Janitor

Post by suckadmin » Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:39 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:37 am
suckadmin wrote:
Bbb23sucks wrote:
I wonder how he compromised a site though. That wasn't a review. It seems like he actually hacked something.
as far as I can tell webnode is a free website builder so for all I know everything on that page is made up by Lubejob and one of his fake personalities. One of his most recent ones claims to be a lawyer

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:53 pm

suckadmin wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:39 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:37 am
suckadmin wrote:

as far as I can tell webnode is a free website builder so for all I know everything on that page is made up by Lubejob and one of his fake personalities. One of his most recent ones claims to be a lawyer
I know. I got emails about that too. At first I believed it and just assumed that he was not a native English speaker. After a few more emails, I realized who he was.