Unsourced BLP statements added to Wikipedia by that useless piece of PR fluff Jess Wade

Dedicated to one of the WMF's "finest persons"
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Unsourced BLP statements added to Wikipedia by that useless piece of PR fluff Jess Wade

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:11 am

Let's get real. If Jess Wade wasn't a MEDIA WHORE, and if the WMF didn't BADLY NEED some useless piece of shit of an "editor" to point to in the media as evidence Wikipedia is capable of recruiting women and closing the gap between how much of its content is about men and women, well, a thread like this wouldn't even be possible.

She would have been banned long ago. And that suicide case Ritchie333 would be unable to do a damn thing about it. Shit, he might even be the person who does it. It would be a rare case of that stupid fuck actually doing an important part of his role - blocking persistent deliberate unapologetic violators of basic and important Wikipedia policy.

People (assorted Wikiwanks and their loyal dick suckers) have actually called me an incel for daring to complain about Princess Wade, like there's literally no case for her to answer. Which is fucking hilarious. I wouldn't choose Wade as the place to put my dick for a little bit of night time fun even if she was the last woman on Earth! Why? Because she's a disgusting human being.

There's no other way to describe someone who has repeatedly been asked, requested, and even told, to stop adding unsourced statements to Wikipedia of the type that will be rolling through this thread on a DAILY BASIS, and yet she still does it, because she knows she can. Because she knows she is a Wikipedia Princess. Better than all of you scum. Privelaged to the Maxshizzle. I don't know a single white male academic on Wikipedia who has edit filters set up to catch anyone adding {citation needed} to their work. All to protect Wade. As if Wikipedia would be lost without her daily additions of unsourced contestible BLP claims.

Part of the fun of making this thread, will be tracking who, if anyone, ever bothers to source these statements, and how long it takes. Because give credit to Wade where it is due, she sure has a talent for persuading people MORE TALENTED THEN HER, to waste that time following in her wake, doing the basic shit that is her SOLE RESPONSIBILITY as a Wikipedia editor posting Wikipedia biographies. The policy could not be clearer. She bears sole responsibility.

People used to get blocked for this shit. I am quite sure they still are. If you know of ANYONE who gets away with adding this amount of unsourced BLP material on a DAILY BASIS who isn't called Wade, let me know, and I will stop my campaign against Princess Wade forthwith, just to prove to all the doubters that this isn't entirely a campaign of hate.

I'm adding that line specifically for all those pricks who think I am unfairly targeting the woman, harassing her. Because unlike most of the pricks on Wikipediocracy, I've done my fucking homework, I know my field, so I prety much know there isn't anyone out there getting away with what Wade gets away with. For obvious fucking reasons. She is a legitimate target. Perhaps the most legitimate target of these times, given Wikipedia has evolved their survival strategy, and they have thrown their lot in hard with agenda driven halfwits like Wade, for the PR points.

It's a rare thing indeed to find a person with Wade's unique flaws, to find someone with her apparent learning difficulties, her sheer selfishness and her utter delusion about uer own abilities. And someone who is just downright nasty too, the Wikipedia people never like to talk about that. The last person like that, stealing a living on Wikipedia as an "editor", was some prick named Kumioko, and he got pedo banned, that's how fucking bad he was.

The people who want to fuck Wade, in the biblical sense, most assuredly does not include me. They are obviously the people who want to protect her, and reward her, even though she is really shit at being a Wikipedia editor. What else could it possibly be that they think they can gain from this activity, other than the faint prospect of sex with a celebrity Wikipedian? It baffles me.

They can't be doing it for the good of Wikipedia, because anyone who meets Wade and is told she is one of their best people, soon realises there must be something really very wrong with the basic assumptions at work on Wikipedia. She shouldn't last five minutes in a project which supposedly runs on collaboration and altruism. She's the complete opposite. A total loner, mindlessly grinding away, filling out the same template, copy and paste, copy and paste, and consequently making the same mistakes, day after day.

Her idea of collaboration, is you fixing her deliberate failures to meet basic policy. Her idea of altruism, is you spending your time to do her work. When the fuck did you ever see Wade do anything on Wikipedia for the benefit of someone else? Who has she helped? Who has she guided, tutored, mentored? Nobody. At least nobody who was smart enough that they would actually make a useful editor.

If you can fucking believe it, Wade actually thinks she would make a good Wikipedia Administrator, and the only thing preventing that from happening, is Wikipedia's sexist community. HA HA HA HA HA. Wikipedia hasn't been more desperate for anyone, ANYONE, to nominate themselves for Admin, that right now.

She wouldn't get it, because an RfA would soon discover all her flaws and failings, all the shit that really should be being disclosed, for reasons of transparency, whenever she manages to get her undeserving mug in the media, as some kind of model editor, or indeed, a good person. She's a fucking horrible person, as seen in quite a high proportion of what little posts she has made on Wikipedia that constitutes talking to other people. RfA finds shit like that.

RfA found the times RexxS had been a prick, to no avail, and because of that failure of the system to uphold minimum standards, RexxS is now lost to Wikipedia forever. Boo hoo. I guarantee the very same Wikishits that tried to claim those insults and their all important context didn't characterise the real RexxS, didn't represent who he was at his core, are the very same people trying to argue that Wade is a good person. Wade is RexxS, she's just not as smart as he was, and has a far more dangerous thing that gets her worked up. A rare example of when an old white dude is actually worth more than a young white woman.

And RfA finds when editors are routinely adding unsourced BLP material, and quite rightly tells them to fuck off thinking they can apply to be part of the Elite, until they have learned the very basics of Wikipedia.

Who knows, perhaps Wade no longer aspires to be a member of the Elite, given how she is already vaunted as such in the media, even touting herself as some sort of Wikipedia Ambassador. Why doesn't that piss all those Wikipedia Administrators off, I wonder. It has to grate, surely?

How hard is it to add an inline source at the end of a sentence? Not very. Pretty easy actually, with the Visual Editor. The tool literally built to help woman do this shit properly. I bet the people who wrote that had no fucking idea it would be needed by an editor like Wade, who has been on Wikipedia for years, and has created hundreds of articles. But yep, she is apparently still as fucking useless as a novice. She, the person who is apparently the go to role model for teaching women how to edit Wikipedia. Lunacy.

And so, to the litany of shame.......watch and observe Wikipedia pretend like these things aren't even happening.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE.

Move along.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Unsourced BLP statements added to Wikipedia by that useless piece of PR fluff Jess Wade

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:17 am

16 April 2010

Paola Cappellaro
Cappellaro was made the KEPCO Professor of Nuclear Science and Engineering and Professor of Physics in 2020.
(According to Wikipedia, KEPCO is the Korea Electric Power Corporation....the "largest electric utility in South Korea")

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Unsourced BLP statements added to Wikipedia by that useless piece of PR fluff Jess Wade

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:25 am

17 April 2021

Sylvie Garneau-Tsodikova
She was promoted to Professor in 2018.
(at the University of Kentucky, Department of Chemistry, I guess)

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:50 pm

18 April 2021

Kristin Bowman-James
2010 Elected Fellow of the American Chemical Society

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:06 pm

(no biographies posted on 19th or 20th April, presumably because she was promoting her book)

21 April 2021

Barbara Turpin
Turpin moved to the University of Minnesota as a postdoctoral research associate, working on particle characterisation.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:20 am

(no biographies posted on 21st-23rd April, presumably because she was still promoting her book)

24 April 2021

Paulina Jaramillo
Jaramillo develops models to allow examination of United States energy choices and their impact.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:30 am

25 April 2021

Linda Broadbelt
She joined the faculty at Northwestern University in 1994.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:50 am

26 April 2021

Himabindu Lakkaraju
Lakkaraju joined the faculty at Harvard University in 2018, where she was made Assistant Professor in 2020.[

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:53 pm

27 April 2021

Rachel Wong
she was promoted to Professor in 2004
(it could possibly be on the podcast audio, but as its Wade, it seems reasonable to assume it's just another one of her errors - happy to be corrected by anyone prepared to take 30 mins out of their day to check!)

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:04 pm

28 April 2021

Marisa Bartolomei
Bartolomei was an undergraduate student at the University of Maryland, College Park, where she majored in biochemistry.