The last time Jess Wade used any Wikipedia talk page at all, was 25th July 2021

Dedicated to one of the WMF's "finest persons"
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

The last time Jess Wade used any Wikipedia talk page at all, was 25th July 2021

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:15 pm

She isn't retired. She's edited every day, making all her usual serious policy violations. And people have been leaving her messages in that time, both newcomers and regulars (not about the policy violations, of course). She ignores them all, whether praise, advice or even direct questions.

And nobody says or does a damn thing.

And you know what? She still comes across as a better human being with greater moral character than Eric Barbour, Micheal Cockram, Gender Desk lady and Midsize Jake.

You are not Wikipedia critics, you are Wikipedia enablers. That evil cult, and its harm to society, is as much because of people like you, as it is due to people like David Gerard, Guy Chapman and Ira Matetsky. And I am pretty damn sure not one of you had any hand in making sure Guy Chapman is no longer a factor.

You should all be ashamed of yourself.

When you get what you are fully deserving, don't any of you fucking DARE say a damn word about how you're sorry and you made a mistake. You're not dealing with a Christian minded person here.

HTD.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: The last time Jess Wade used any Wikipedia talk page at all, was 25th July 2021

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:50 pm

:jerkoff:

I was willing to ease the restrictions on your account. As long as you were willing to restrain your ranting. But if you're going to attack me, the deal is off.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: The last time Jess Wade used any Wikipedia talk page at all, was 25th July 2021

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:28 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:50 pm
:jerkoff:

I was willing to ease the restrictions on your account. As long as you were willing to restrain your ranting. But if you're going to attack me, the deal is off.
You never had that kind of credit in the bank with me, and not just because of your recent actions either.

The sight of you memory holing simple fact based observations that don't paint you as how you want to be perceived, while your baseless attacks on me that speak to nothing I have ever been or done or thought or said still stand, is truly embarrassing.

(as is the fact you now seem to be fighting with your own misbehaving house pet over whether or not you should disappear this post too!)

Ha ha fuck you EricCockram.