Bbb23 admin abuse

One of the worst admins in WP history lol
User avatar
ericbarbour
Sucks Admin
Posts: 4708
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:56 am
Location: The ass-tral plane
Has thanked: 1187 times
Been thanked: 1899 times

Re: Bbb23 admin abuse

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:00 pm

All right, thank you very much, please stop grinding this stuff. You made your point.

He is doxed and continuing to post more "proof" is really unnecessary. He'll just go to admin IRC and post this thread, and whine "PROTECT ME!!" and they will protect him on wiki. Won't do anything else because they can't.

User avatar
Bbb23sucks
Sucker
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 am
Location: The Astral Plane
Has thanked: 1431 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Re: Bbb23 admin abuse

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:19 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:00 pm
All right, thank you very much, please stop grinding this stuff. You made your point.

He is doxed and continuing to post more "proof" is really unnecessary. He'll just go to admin IRC and post this thread, and whine "PROTECT ME!!" and they will protect him on wiki. Won't do anything else because they can't.
Thanks, I'll stop.

By the way: I made a mistake, it turns out he didn't remove his photo from Google, I had just originally searched it without quotes.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

User avatar
Bbb23sucks
Sucker
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 am
Location: The Astral Plane
Has thanked: 1431 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Bbb23 and Yamla circlejerk each other

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:29 am

"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

User avatar
Bbb23sucks
Sucker
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 am
Location: The Astral Plane
Has thanked: 1431 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Re: Bbb23 has never thanked anyone.

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:13 am

"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

ylevental
Sucks
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:21 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Bbb23 has never thanked anyone.

Post by ylevental » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:08 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:13 am
CMAwatch wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:11 pm
Thank log of Bbb23

You guessed it. Empty.
Materialscientist too

Even WMFOffice has thanked people

Jimbo has only thanked once
This guy is very similar to Bbb23, and his thank log is also empty: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:L ... +of+Fenric

User avatar
Bbb23sucks
Sucker
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 am
Location: The Astral Plane
Has thanked: 1431 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Re: Bbb23 has never thanked anyone.

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:03 pm

ylevental wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:08 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:13 am
CMAwatch wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:11 pm
Thank log of Bbb23

You guessed it. Empty.
Materialscientist too

Even WMFOffice has thanked people

Jimbo has only thanked once
This guy is very similar to Bbb23, and his thank log is also empty: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:L ... +of+Fenric
Sock?
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

ylevental
Sucks
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:21 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Bbb23 has never thanked anyone.

Post by ylevental » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:34 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:03 pm
ylevental wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:08 pm
This guy is very similar to Bbb23, and his thank log is also empty: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:L ... +of+Fenric
Sock?
Nah, he edited very different articles and was banned a long time ago.

User avatar
Bbb23sucks
Sucker
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 am
Location: The Astral Plane
Has thanked: 1431 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Re: Bbb23 has never thanked anyone.

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:57 pm

ylevental wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:34 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:03 pm
ylevental wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:08 pm


This guy is very similar to Bbb23, and his thank log is also empty: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:L ... +of+Fenric
Sock?
Nah, he edited very different articles and was banned a long time ago.
Bbb23's soul is as empty as his user page.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

User avatar
Bbb23sucks
Sucker
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 am
Location: The Astral Plane
Has thanked: 1431 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Flickr link REMOVED

Post by Bbb23sucks » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:16 pm

"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

User avatar
Bbb23sucks
Sucker
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:08 am
Location: The Astral Plane
Has thanked: 1431 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Bbb23 and friends defending Macron

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:31 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... on=history

Bbb23 made reverted these edits because they were "unsourced", despite the fact that the lead was already unsourced, and yet he was fine with that.

Bbb23's loyal defender NinjaRobotPirate later blocked that user as a SOCK!!!!
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Post Reply