One of the worst admins in WP history lol
boredbird
Sucks Mod

Re: Bbb23 and friends defending Macron

Post by boredbird » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:33 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:31 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... on=history

Bbb23 made reverted these edits because they were "unsourced", despite the fact that the lead was already unsourced, and yet he was fine with that.

Bbb23's loyal defender NinjaRobotPirate later blocked that user as a SOCK!!!!
Wikipedia's peer review process in action.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... ode=source
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... ername1789
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... almasalma2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... a2/Archive

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Bbb23 and friends defending Macron

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:16 am

Whoever that is, he doesn't like Daniel Lazard.
Because Lazard has a self-serving BLP which he just-btw created himself? Chortle. There's plenty of that on Wikipedia.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Re: Bbb23 admin abuse

Post by Bbb23sucks » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:37 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:15 pm
Hah. Like a lot of MIT/Harvard associated nonprofits, I suspect the FSF mainly exists to provide gainful employment for the more questionable members of the tech community. Another of them being Brad "The Cunctator" Johnson, one of Wikipedia's earliest crank admins and major Jimbo asslicker.

There was a rumor that Kat Walsh was working behind the scenes last year to purge Stallman, one of the FSF founders, over that sexual-harassment business. He deserved it and it's only a rumor, but it sounds an awful lot like a typical Jimbo-move. Could go on and on about Stallman. For 30+ years people knew he was batshit wacko--but they still treated him like a "hero of open source blah blah".

And you folks wonder why Bbb23 is allowed to run wild on WP servers?
I quite like Linus Torvald's opinion of the FSF
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Email: wikipediasucks@disroot.org

Petition to ban Bbb23Wikipedia AlternativeDonate to help French strikers

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Bbb23 caught red-handed violating UCoC

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:18 pm

Found a UCoC violation! In this edit, Bbb23 violates UCoC section 2:
UCoC wrote: In all Wikimedia projects, spaces and events, behaviour will be founded in respect, civility, collegiality, solidarity and good citizenship. This applies to all contributors and participants in their interaction with all contributors and participants, without expectations based on age, mental or physical abilities, physical appearance, national, religious, ethnic and cultural background, caste, social class, language fluency, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex or career field. Nor will we make exceptions based on standing, skills or accomplishments in the Wikimedia projects or movement.
And in section 3.1:
UCoC wrote: Insults: This includes name calling, using slurs or stereotypes, and any attacks based on personal characteristics. Insults may refer to perceived characteristics like intelligence, appearance, ethnicity, race, religion (or lack thereof), culture, caste, sexual orientation, gender, sex, disability, age, nationality, political affiliation, or other characteristics. In some cases, repeated mockery, sarcasm, or aggression constitute insults collectively, even if individual statements would not.
This isn't the only time, he makes these types of comment regularly.

Bbb23Hater
Sucks

Re: Bbb23 caught red-handed violating UCoC

Post by Bbb23Hater » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:30 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:18 pm
UCoC wrote: In all Wikimedia projects, spaces and events, behaviour will be founded in respect, civility, collegiality, solidarity and good citizenship. This applies to all contributors and participants in their interaction with all contributors and participants, without expectations based on age, mental or physical abilities, physical appearance, national, religious, ethnic and cultural background, caste, social class, language fluency, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex or career field. Nor will we make exceptions based on standing, skills or accomplishments in the Wikimedia projects or movement.
And in section 3.1:
UCoC wrote: Insults: This includes name calling, using slurs or stereotypes, and any attacks based on personal characteristics. Insults may refer to perceived characteristics like intelligence, appearance, ethnicity, race, religion (or lack thereof), culture, caste, sexual orientation, gender, sex, disability, age, nationality, political affiliation, or other characteristics. In some cases, repeated mockery, sarcasm, or aggression constitute insults collectively, even if individual statements would not.
Also, from what I just saw, he literally straight up threatened somebody with a block, for no apparent reason, as seen here.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:43 pm

Bbb23Hater wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:30 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:
And in section 3.1:
Also, from what I just saw, he literally straight up threatened somebody with a block, for no apparent reason, as seen here.
Wow.

Archives:

Mine | Yours

Bbb23Hater
Sucks

Post by Bbb23Hater » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:46 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:43 pm
Bbb23Hater wrote:
Bbb23sucks wrote:

And in section 3.1:

Wow.

Archives:

Mine | Yours
I sadly can't see what is on there, because my school has blocked it for some reason. Can you tell me what is on there? Thanks.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:05 pm

Bbb23Hater wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:46 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:43 pm
Bbb23Hater wrote:

Wow.

Archives:

Mine | Yours
I sadly can't see what is on there, because my school has blocked it for some reason. Can you tell me what is on there? Thanks.
Just archives (i.e. copies of the web page) in case an admin attempts to hide the revision. See Wikipedia:Revision deletion and Wikipedia:Oversight for more.

Edit: Looks like Bbb23 is getting owned at User talk:Bbb23#Regarding Talk:Kennedy Obohwemu. :shrug:

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu May 18, 2023 8:19 am

Found his Google account: https://www.youtube.com/@DrAdequate

Pedro23
Sucks Noob

Post by Pedro23 » Fri May 26, 2023 1:54 pm

I am so glad that I found this page, as well as the Quora page that sent me here.

I thought I was going crazy when I saw Bbb23 start editing a page that is far outside of his domain and making up things in his edits. He removed entire paragraphs worth of highly-sourced information and reverted changes when challenged. It seems that he himself is using his biases to impart incorrect and potentially dangerous information into the platform. Pray that none of your pages are ever found by this guy because he's a nightmare.