Katherine Maher - is she just a smiler?

For WMF employee / slave nonsense, developer hijinks, and MediaWiki and related software screw-ups.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Katherine Maher - is she just a smiler?

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:47 am

Kumioko wrote:She's nothing more than a Con artist posing as a CEO. Eventually people are going to see her for what she is...nothing!
What an insightful opinion. So deep. So well developed. So dangerously edgy. So utterly pointless.

How long, pray tell, before her mask is revealed, you Knower Of Things and Sayer Of Stuff. Give us a sign, a date that we all might look forward to, Nostradamatits.

I'm sure our readers are on the edge of their seats.

Are you trying to prove to Vigilant you and he are no different? Or prove to us you're the same old Kumi?

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:04 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Kumioko wrote:She's nothing more than a Con artist posing as a CEO. Eventually people are going to see her for what she is...nothing!
What an insightful opinion. So deep. So well developed. So dangerously edgy. So utterly pointless.

How long, pray tell, before her mask is revealed, you Knower Of Things and Sayer Of Stuff. Give us a sign, a date that we all might look forward to, Nostradamatits.

I'm sure our readers are on the edge of their seats.

Are you trying to prove to Vigilant you and he are no different? Or prove to us you're the same old Kumi?

Who's the bully now?

t

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:06 am

Who's the bully now?

No one. Because we all here know Kum is a die hard Wikipedia and a part of Eurocrap&Co. Both you and Kum are a member of that Co. Both of you are frauds and I consider us as very fair we tolerate both of you here.

Crow is not trolling or bully Kum but telling him the true. And if Crow was trolling Kum in the way you did here before he had had exacte the same warning as you had from the fucking fake side admin Statler with his Trolling&Sucking department. But he is not. And Any is not. And Guido is not. And Bad and Gaslighted are not. They are perfect guests here and you two trolls. Trolling and sucking and telling the true is not the same, Timmy.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:41 am

Kum wrote:She's nothing more than a Con artist posing as a CEO. Eventually people are going to see her for what she is...nothing!

Ha Ha, that is what you think.

eagle wrote:She is a good politician bracing for the big storm. She has hired a male chief of staff working remotely to handle the 2030 Strategy implementation and a male Chief Technology Officer working remotely to handle the tech team problem. Meanwhile she will continue a schedule of heavy travel to both business and personal destinations. This will leave the zoo in San Francisco largely unsupervised. The monthly "metrics" staff meeting, which was made very transparent, has now been either killed or continued in some much less transparent form. If heads must roll, guess who will go?

Either she will emerge from Tunis with the Global South eating out of her hand or they will hate her. Either way, the WMF Board will owe her a debt of thanks for either dodging the bullet or taking one for the team.

I can see you haven't followed her as careful as I did from the moment I was launched to the American critical fora. Both Jimmy as from Katerine I have followed very, very close from my farmer regio in Holland sitting in my lazy chair. I watched all there video's and have read all there twitter and what was written about them. And special with Katherine I was very, very curious what was between that giggling teenage girl out of a rich suburb flying around the world.

The only correct thing you and Kum write here down and conclude is she is female, and the rest is total Utter Fucking Bullshit.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:24 pm

Katherine Maher wrote:
learn from the business travelers and be your own travel class. pack a small kit for the plane, with a sleeping mask, inflatable neck pillow, earphones, earplugs, travel socks, cabin booties (bathroom floors are gross and feet swell), aspirin/advil, a mini toothpaste/toothbrush, lipbalm, and a pen for landing cards. i’m sure there are other things to add, but those are exactly what i want within reach when on those 17 hour economy class flights. leave it stocked and in the suitcase.

and i second the full 3oz kit in the suitcase and a set of rubber flipflops to get you across the sketchiest floors.

finally, as someone who seems to have trouble with sharp knives and cutting myself – a tiny tube of superglue in the medical kit along with tampons, condoms, etc. does wonders for keeping small cuts closed and sealed from bacteria.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10724#p250928

You don't get the clou, tarantino. You total mis the point of this posting of her. Traveling light is also a spiritual matter, it is the most impotant part of traveling light.
Who told you Katherine is loaded with greens. Who told you that? Who for the bloody fuck told you that bullshit? "it's probably well over $400K by now" On what is that based?

Yes, for sure she has a decent salary, seems fair to me, LA is not cheap. But how high is that salary before we all start to speculate? Facts please mister tarantino, facks is what we want and not speculative bullshit.

Cohen about his Norway sweetheart in Greece, Hydra.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:05 am

Jake wrote:She's clearly a better "people person" than Jimbo or either of her two predecessors, and Jimbo's also getting old and still refuses to shave, whereas Maher is still fairly young and doesn't have to, so all in all she seems like a sensible choice.
Look at the Wikipediocracy dudes, utterly obsessed with how women look.

She's the former head of communications, of course she's gonna be good with people.

Although to hear you freaks admit it, is kinda odd. You spend most of your time agreeing with the Wikipedia MWGAs, who can't insult her enough over her supposed lack of people skills.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:22 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Kum wrote:She's nothing more than a Con artist posing as a CEO. Eventually people are going to see her for what she is...nothing!

Ha Ha, that is what you think.

eagle wrote:She is a good politician bracing for the big storm. She has hired a male chief of staff working remotely to handle the 2030 Strategy implementation and a male Chief Technology Officer working remotely to handle the tech team problem. Meanwhile she will continue a schedule of heavy travel to both business and personal destinations. This will leave the zoo in San Francisco largely unsupervised. The monthly "metrics" staff meeting, which was made very transparent, has now been either killed or continued in some much less transparent form. If heads must roll, guess who will go?

Either she will emerge from Tunis with the Global South eating out of her hand or they will hate her. Either way, the WMF Board will owe her a debt of thanks for either dodging the bullet or taking one for the team.

I can see you haven't followed her as careful as I did from the moment I was launched to the American critical fora. Both Jimmy as from Katerine I have followed very, very close from my farmer regio in Holland sitting in my lazy chair. I watched all there video's and have read all there twitter and what was written about them. And special with Katherine I was very, very curious what was between that giggling teenage girl out of a rich suburb flying around the world.

The only correct thing you and Kum write here down and conclude is she is female, and the rest is total Utter Fucking Bullshit.

She hired a Chief of Staff with a track record of sexual harassment, covering up instances of sexual harassment and intimidation and retaliation for people who speak up about it.

I truly believe that hiring this loser is going to blow up in her face...big time!
#BbbGate

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:22 am

CrowsNest wrote:
Jake wrote:She's clearly a better "people person" than Jimbo or either of her two predecessors, and Jimbo's also getting old and still refuses to shave, whereas Maher is still fairly young and doesn't have to, so all in all she seems like a sensible choice.
Look at the Wikipediocracy dudes, utterly obsessed with how women look.

Actually, it's more of a comment on how dudes look.

Keep trying,

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:16 am

Funny, what a honour. Two stupide WO trolls in the house. What a shitshow.

You are trplls both. Fat dirty trolls. You both are laughable, jokers. Troll Kum with troll Uncle Timmy as side kick. Just fuck yourself the two of you.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:21 am

Kumioko wrote:She hired a Chief of Staff with a track record of sexual harassment, covering up instances of sexual harassment and intimidation and retaliation for people who speak up about it.

I truly believe that hiring this loser is going to blow up in her face...big time!

Can you give a relabel source of this serious accusations? I mean, not all kind of gossip but a court judgment?