Beeblebrox doesn't care who invented ceviche

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Beeblebrox doesn't care who invented ceviche

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:22 pm

Why would anyone elect a prick like this to a seat of power on Wikipedia?

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 13#p289008
One I watch is Ceviche (T-H-L), basically because it is one of my favorite foods. I don't personally care even a little bit if it was originally created in Peru or Ecuador, but apparently others feel it is super important. I don't expect that will ever stop, although it hasn't been bad lately, there's always some new opinionated POV pusher out to "prove" it isn't Peruvian in origin.
Why wouldn't a Wikipedia editor care if the statement in Wikipedia......
The origin of ceviche is Peru
.....is true or not?

Accepting as we must, that there are three possibilities- it might be true, it might be false, or it might be a controversial statement, so here are all the known facts, presented in proportion to their due weight, so we can let you, the reader, make up your own mind.

Why wouldn't he care which of those three paths, is the one Wikipedia has to take here? Which path is worthy of defending.

Surely if he thinks it's true, based on the contents of the article, he would be motivated by that alone, and not the super dumb reason that he likes it, to defend this particular article against alleged POV pushers?

But no. He doesn't care, not even a little bit.

Why?

Oh, that's right. Because Wikipedia isn't an encyclopedia. Objective truth is immaterial.

To Beeblebrox, Wikipedia is only a platform where he can shit on people for literally no reason that he can sensibly articulate. Maybe he is defending a true statement, maybe he isn't, in his view, as he undoubtedly threatens and blocks anyone who tries to change it. He could care less.

The important thing to Beeblebrox, the only truth that matters to him, is that he has the power to block them, and they are powerless to complain. Pointless to even try.

It's fuckers like this that get their rocks off touching little kids, and not as an opportunist deviant either, mark my words.

Entrenched unquestioned power. It's a Wikipedia thing. Perhaps the most Wikipedia thing there is.