Beeblebrox denies he is trying to get Wikipediocracy to rifle through WP editor's knicker drawers, then does it

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Beeblebrox denies he is trying to get Wikipediocracy to rifle through WP editor's knicker drawers, then does it

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon May 24, 2021 12:27 pm

Doesn't this just sum Beeblebrox's time on Wikipediocracy up?

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 99#p289673

Oh no, I'd didn't mean to encourage you folks to start identifying Wikipedia editors in undisclosed real world romantic relationships, but here's another titbit of gossip that might help you identify another pair......
I also didn't mean to start a gossip column here where people guess who I'm referring to but that's on me for not seeing it coming.

Funnily enough having this discussion has caused me to remember another example, some folks I got rather drunk with one night at Wikimania 2012, but again, they don't seem to publicly disclose it.
I love the part where he says he didn't see it coming. If he genuinely didn't know Wikipediocracy mod Tarantino loves nothing better than rifling through people's knicker drawers, he is helpfully right on scene on another thread....

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 36#p289729

.....reminding people of his rather unique interests when it comes to Wikipedia editors.

That fucking site. You need a wash after reading it. And only part of that is because of the stink that Beeblebrox leaves behind.

Creepy fuckers.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Beeblebrox denies he is trying to get Wikipediocracy to rifle through WP editor's knicker drawers, then does it

Post by Kumioko » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:02 am

Well wikipediocracy can't really even call itself a criticism site anymore now that Zoloft has turned it into another pro wikipedia forum full of apologists and admins.
#BbbGate