Beeblebrox claims he would be harassing Fae even if he was straight.

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Beeblebrox claims he would be harassing Fae even if he was straight.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:16 pm

Yeah, so who is stupid enough to buy this shit?
 I don't like Fae, one specific person with a toxic personality, who happens to be queer. I would feel the same if they were straighter than a ruler. Beeblebrox (talk) 19:00, 1 September 2021 (UTC)
To remind everyone, he said on Wikipediocracy......
In their mind they are the most beloved user Commons ever had, after all they have made so very many contributions! I forget who told me about that, again and again and again.

The fact that they can't get elected as an admin or get on the volunteer response team is only because of homophobia, it can't possibly because nobody trusts them.
Seems to me that Fae being queer is pretty central to why Beeblebrox thinks he is a "toxic personality".

And do we really need to check to see if Beeblebrox only uses the phrase "toxic personality" for people of a certain persuasion? One single person to be precise.

Says a lot that Beeblebrox's only route to escape accusations of being a gay basher here, is to offer up some examples of him being this horrible, this unapologetically disgusting, to a straight man. Or even a woman.

Something's ticked Beeblebrox off here massively, and would we be at all surprised to realise Beeblebrox defines toxic personality quite narrowly, to mean only those people who he deems to the falsely claiming to be the victims of homophobia?

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Beeblebrox claims he would be harassing Fae even if he was straight.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:34 pm

I agree that it's bullshit that only his account is "non-binary" when his real life persona is that of a gay man. It's typical of their desire to be the center of attention that they use it as a blunt object to stir drama, and to be honest it has been one of their more effective tactics over the years, so I don't give them the satisfaction. 
Remind me again, you would be doing this if Fae was straight?

Aye right :roll: :oops:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:25 am

Now he claims the harassment is more of a minor act of petty schadenfreude. As if that's somehow a better look on en en.wiki Arbitrator! :oops:

Doesn't put it in his own words of course, just agrees with the assessment of the Admin of Wikipediocracy.... :x
Jake's pet wrote:
Jake wrote:Just to ensure that we're on the same page here, your assertion is that we (and, I assume by extension, everyone involved) should just refer to him as "they" consistently and not remark about it — much less criticize his own inconsistencies in self-identification — if only because it's a small thing and making an issue over it makes us look petty, old, and/or unsympathetic to LGBT people in general?

If I'm reasonably close in that assessment, then I think most of us are at least partially on-board with it — it's just that Fæ is such an extraordinarily corrosive and distractionary figure on Wikipedia, it's difficult for us to just ignore his antics. It would be difficult to design a character more deleterious to running a purpose-driven website like Wikipedia, even one that wasn't itself designed to be vulnerable to deleterious characters.

Maybe we do deserve some push-back for exhibiting too much schadenfreude over it, and for treating the whole thing like it's some sort of ongoing absurdist comedy show, but... can you really blame us? I can count the number of people who have (arguably) been more weirdly "entertaining" in that regard on one hand, and that's over the entire 20 years WP has been in existence.
I agree

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:26 pm

Once again: you wanna force a cutback of Beeb's idiocy? Dox him.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:46 pm

Unsurprisingly, no sooner has someone pointed out on Wikipediocracy that it's not OK for Beeblebrox and company to harass Fae by deliberately refusing to use their preferred pronouns, Beeblebrox wants the thread to be declared off topic....

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 10#p295010

Do as your master asks Jake, you sell out piece of shit. :lol:

We can't have people on Wikipediocracy talking about human rights! Not when Beeblebrox so clearly thinks of Fae as some kind of sub-human.

As the man said, "gross"!

:oops:

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:32 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:46 pm
Not when Beeblebrox so clearly thinks of Fae as some kind of sub-human.
Dunno, it seems possible.