Beeblebrox is a caster of aspersions. It's fine though, because Beeblebrox is powerful and Wikipedia is a toxic cult.

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Beeblebrox is a caster of aspersions. It's fine though, because Beeblebrox is powerful and Wikipedia is a toxic cult.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:02 am

Beeblebrox casts an aspersion agaisnt Fae on Commons.....
Yes, it's all my fault. the great and powerful Fae is utterly blameless and has not made a habit of accusing me of bad faith in every single discussion I comment in. 

Translation: Fae accuses Beeblebrox of bad faith in every single discussion Beeblebrox comments in.

Offence: Hounding
Response? Crickets.

It's strange, because casting aspersions is a serious offence. You can't just accuse someone of hounding, you have to back that shit up with evidence. We know, because when it's being done to Beeblebrox, people take that shit seriously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 07#Concern

Beeblebrox is there too, talking about the importance of needing evidence.

So, why did nothing happen when Beeblebrox was the perpetrator not the victim?

Lots of reasons.

Most obviously, firstly, Beeblebrox is a powerful user.

Second, Beeblebrox is a powerful user.

Third, and this can't be overlooked either, Beeblebrox is a powerful user.

How powerful is Beeblebrox? Well, how many other users do you know who can refer to another editor as a "toxic personality", and not get called out for personal attacks?
I don't like Fae, one specific person with a toxic personality, who happens to be queer. I would feel the same if they were straighter than a ruler. Beeblebrox (talk) 19:00, 1 September 2021 (UTC)
Beeblebrox won't be blocked for that. Just like he won't get blocked for having admitted to mocking Fae.
....What this is really about is me mocking their ridiculous idea that they deserves "tips" for their volunteer work here. ..... Beeblebrox (talk) 20:42, 29 August 2021 (UTC)
He literally admitted to mocking Fae, and nothing happened.

That's how powerful he is. The ordinary peons, they know what happens to them if they commit crimes like these. It is swift and it is merciless.

Not that there isn't a price. Beeblebrox isn't more powerful than his ArbCom colleagues, but it's not like they're in all that much of a rush to investigate even serious accusations against their peers......
.....I understand that there is a claim that Beeblebrox has engaged in off-wiki harassment. I'm not sure I agree with that, but I'll put a pin in my opinion on that point...... WormTT(talk) 16:08, 1 September 2021 (UTC)
Put a pin in it? What's to debate, really? Beeblebrox personally attacked Fae on Wikipediocracy.....
In their mind they are the most beloved user Commons ever had
....and admitted that he did so knowing he would read it and feel compelled to complain, and he then expressed his glee when that came true.
Aaaand now Fae has decided to make a new thread complaining about this thread and claiming they are frightened of me.  :lol:  Apparently my comments, which he clearly reads regularly, are super scary and commons should somehow get me fired from the oversight team on en.wp. Good luck with that Fae, enjoy your continued lurking here.  :lol:  Just so we're clear, we all already know you lurk here, you've made that exceedingly obvious many times, so this isn't the "gotcha" you imagine it is.
And then he even had the cheek to turn up on Commons and try and blame Fae with this unevidenced accusation of hounding.

It's one thing to be powerful and silently reap the benefits, it's another to flaunt it.

So, how do you fix this power imbalance?

If you don't have a good idea already, if there isn't a voice inside you that's already come up with multiple ways to seek justice for the real victims here, well, maybe the life of a serious Wikipedia critic isn't for you.

I can't just tell you want to do, because pretty much all of it is immoral, illegal, or just downright fucking evil.

You're probably wondering why such methods are necessary? Well, hello! The whole point of being powerful, is that you are untouchable through normal means.

Seriously, try it. I have given you a clear cut example above of Beeblebrox casting an aspersion on Commons. Complain about it on a noticeboard. Better yet, take it to Spartaz, the Administrator who is so outraged that someone cast an aspersion on Beeblebrox, they're demanding a retraction, or they'll "take it further". See what happens.

You won't get anywhere. They'll actually probably tell you just to fuck off and mind your business. Know your place. Which is several rungs below the lofty position attained by Beeblebrox.

And if you're a little bitch, sure, do that.

If you're not, don't. Like all bullies, these people are cowards to their very core. Go at them in a serious way, in a way they wouldn't have thought anyone would for such a thing, and the shit runs down their leg like a river.

These aren't trivialites. They are clear and obvious signals of what these people are, to their very core.

Beeblebrox is exactly the person that you see here. He is the person in a position of power and responsibility who tells people to do things he doesn't do. And then laughs at how easy it is to get away with it.

Beeblebrox is the man who says this......
Playing the victim and the aggressor at the same time is classic Fae. Sorry to see it rubbing off on you as well, but I do thank you for withdrawing your unsupported, unsupportable accusation. Beeblebrox (talk) 22:13, 1 September 2021 (UTC)
....as if nobody is watching what he does.

Taking people for absolute mugs, as if they're literally blind as well as stupid. One of the many benefits of being a powerful Wikipedia user.

I will leave you with this one perfect example of what Beeblebrox is capable of.
now I'm frightened too, that's what you wanted right?
How sick do you have to be, to be throwing out accusations like that?

And where is the evidence Fae was trying to frighten him? The stuff that would make this a complaint, not an aspersion.

Doesn't matter. The privilege of the powerful.

And if Beeblebrox says he is frightened, Wikipedia editors are obligated, ironically, by a culture of having to live in fear of their superiors, to take him seriously. They're laughingly expected to trust a user as senior as Beeblebrox when he says he feels afraid, because it's not like anyone can prove you aren't lying.

If you're not sickened by these people, both Beeblebrox and his coterie, if it doesn't motivate you to do things that will make them afraid, in the name of simple justice, well, you're not normal my friend.

Human beings evolved to hate people like Beeblebrox, and for very good reason. Trust your instincts.

:flamingbanana: