Beeblebrox claims he doesn't read this forum. Which is both a lie, and not exactly the reason it exists.

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Beeblebrox claims he doesn't read this forum. Which is both a lie, and not exactly the reason it exists.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:35 pm

I took a moment to search my own name over there and saw an absurd amount of threads, looked like at least 15. I didn't read any of it though, it looked nearly all of them were Crow talking to himself.
It'a amazing that the dipshits of Wikipediocracy let the advanced rights holders of Wikipedia just lie to their faces. I mean come on, as if you wouldn't take a look, just a little peak, if you were informed there was a forum with thread after thread about you? Beggars belief.

But, they are sellouts, and I guess a sellout has to do what a sellout has to do.

Me, I'm a Wikipedia critic precisely because these wankers take people for mugs.

And Beeblebrox, you dimwitted bastard, I don't create these threads for you to read, if you don't want to that is, I appreciate your desire to be the person who wants others read the shit you write about them. Harassers gotta do what harassers gotta do. It's a power thing I guess.

Me, I'm content at the current situation - I create a thread, lots of people read it, and nobody finds anything in it do disagree with. This sub forum has accumulated hundreds of views all told, all people eager to know all about you. It may not be much in the grand scheme, but then again, neither is the number you arrive at when you subtract the number of votes Kudpung got when he unsuccessfully stood for ArbCom, and the number of votes you got, as a middle of the road success.

Admit it, you thought you'd have done better, didn't you, riding that wave of post Framgate outrage? You done fucked up. Your harassment of Fae would look fucking bizarre even if it were done by someone with a record level of support for the idea that the Wikipedia community can govern itself.

This whole thing is about showing people you're not fit to govern. With your re-election just months away, you'd think you'd pay attention to what the media is saying about you.

You'd think you wouldn't be stupid enough to expect the voters to think you don't even read what your critics write about you. Don't take your voters for mugs, Beeblebrox. They already look like assholes for voting for a prick like you. :lol: