Beeblebrox stands for reelection to ArbCom

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Beeblebrox stands for reelection to ArbCom

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:56 am

Last edited by Jake Is A Sellout on Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Beeblebrox stands for reelection to ArbCom

Post by Kumioko » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:19 pm

Beeblebrox is a complete moron. He doesn't do anything of actual value. Even on arbcom he's like the waterboy allowing other arbs to do the real work while he just tales crefot for being a member.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:23 pm

Beeb does do SOMEthing. He stabs people in the back privately. Just the kind of shitbird they like.

Is this how we know it's November? Megabytes of self-serving nosepickery in yet another pointless Arbcom election.....

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:02 pm

It doesn't strike me as a coincidence that Beeblebrox is being this much of an arrogant prick in a highly visible way....

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... s_to_do_so

.....just one day after it became clear that the available slate of ArbCom candidates was so thin, he is virtually certain of reelection.

I mean, honestly, who looks at posts like this.....
I'm mildly amused that William s insisting that describing an edit as obnoxious is appallingly egregious behavior not befitting an admin. Obviously I do not agree, I described an edit, not a person.... Beeblebrox (talk) 20:12, 18 November 2021 (UTC)
It's troubling that you are apparently unable to see the obvious direction this discussion is going in, and that you seem unable to grasp the equally obvious distinction between criticizing an edit and criticizing an editor. Beeblebrox (talk) 20:40, 18 November 2021 (UTC)
....and thinks, gee, he's exactly what we need on the body tasked with showing exemplary behaviour, by edict and example.

It's troubling that an ArbCom member can't do a simple thing like report a problem to AN/I without it looking like he is trying to provoke the user.

He comes across as what he is, no different than any of the other hoi poloi. Indeed he comes across here, perhaps intentionally, perhaps as a form of trollery, as obnoxious.

The scary possibility is that Beeblebrox is so confident of reelection, he's trying to make sure through making reports like this, that he has to recuse from cases he thinks might come before next year's Committee.

He definitely seems like the sort of prick who would want the title, without having to do all the work.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:16 pm

Even if his character flaws were your cup of tea, perhaps because you were abused as a child and mistake his patented brand of shitheadedness as leadership, if simply basing it on effectiveness and general intelligence/competence, I really would like someone to tell me why a non-retard would vote for Beeblebrox for ArbCom?
I've been banging my head on this particular wall for years, progress has been painfully slow. I wrote the five-year rule (if you get desysopped for inactivity and did not use admin tools in the five years proceeding that, you have to go back to RFA to get tools back) to see if it was even possible to make the tiniest change to the policy, and turns out it was, if you aim low. Every single time we see the mysterious argument that that there are these mythical admins who are doing admin work, but somehow only in invisible ways that are never logged, for years at a time, and they totally exist, there may be upwards of two of them so we can't change the rules. I support any effort to make the rules more reasonable than the laughably low standard we have now, but if you're going to go there, come correct or don't come at all. Beeblebrox (talk) 18:51, 20 November 2021 (UTC)
I see two possibilities here. Either Beeblebrox is grossly mischarcterising the strength/substance of opposing arguments, which should be a good enough reason for anyone to not want him anywhere near ArbCom, or he is such an absolute incompetent that he genuinely doesn't know, as one of Wikipedia's allegedly highest functioning functionaries, how to approach a situation where perfectly sensible and indeed urgently required policy changes are beign frustrated by absurd arguments.

Then there's the daily stream of shit like this....
 I still don't get why a person would go through our list of admins, find the ones who are inactive, hack their password, all to post a racist comment that was detected pretty much immediately and reverted and then the admin account was blocked. Seems like an awful lot of legwork for temporary vandalism. We're lucky that they were so clumsy. Liz Read! Talk! 21:47, 20 November 2021 (UTC)
@Liz: being unable to comprehend why trolls do the things they do is a sure sign that your brain is in good working order. Beeblebrox (talk) 22:26, 20 November 2021 (UTC)
Either they didn't know or they didn't care, since as far as we can be ascertained they did not use the tools. Indeed, one does wonder why they bothered. This clearly wasn't some "white hat" hack aimed at pointing out security flaws. Beeblebrox (talk) 01:51, 21 November 2021 (UTC)
What a fucking dickhead.

The irony of these two comments existing at all in such quick succession, shows Beeblebrox either doesn't put any thought into his words, or is just plain thick. Neither is a quality you want to see in an Arbitrator.

And the irony of him saying this in a debate about whether the undetectable Admin actions (typically viewing deleted pages) should count as proof an Admin is being an Admin, is hilarious.

To point out what surely has already occurred to the non-retards, a white hat hacker would think their mission was accomplished simply by gaining control of an Admin account, and they wouldn't actually want to do anything with with powerful tools unlocked, since that would be unethical.

And they don't necessarily even announce their success with a TA DA type message, and that probably applies here, since one suspects the WMF aren't the types to officially sanction white hats, so what they've done here, as useful as it was to Wikipedia, bolstering as it does Beeblebrox's case for change, he would still be classed as a wikicriminal.

As for why trolls fuck with a Wikipedia, well, with people like Beeblebrox in power, with assorted ArbCom guides out there claiming his patented brand of thoughtless verbal diarrhoea being passed off as not suffering fools gladly, and his dim bulb comments on anything of substance, including things they specifically should be intimately familiar with, being passed off as competence in high office, well, who wouldn't want to just fuck with Wikipedia?

It's not like there's any point reasoning with these dipshits.

To intelligent people, the sort of people who would white hat, most Wikipedia editors are like dogs. Some like to kick them, nobody tries to talk to them, at least not under the assumption they are equals.

It's hilarious to think that a sure fire way for Beeblebrox to prove he is actually smart and doesn't suffer fools gladly, would be if he had admitted that it's him who is behind these semi-regular compromises of inactive Admin accounts that bizarrely don't seem to do anything with the account they take control of. Beeblebrox certainly has the low regard for his peers to embark on such a thing. But he doesn't really have the intelligence. Or the dedication to Wikipedia.

This is the man who got rid of RexxS, after all. Undoubtedly a sound policy backed outcome of a most necessary Case, but something that Beeblebrox, protector of Teh Wiki would have done? Nah. Beeblebrox looked decidely out of place even doing something on ArbCom that was 100% backed by policy and logic, and I'm thinking most people understand it for what it was.

If you don't, well, maybe you're the dog? ;) :lol:

(fuck me, all right, I'll explain it. RexxS was a Bishonen disciple, and Bisbonen views Beeblebrox et al with contempt, an annoyance to her ambitions to be Empress of The Wiki, and so, impotent as he is in the face of the Almighty Bish, hoisting RexxS on his own petard once he had unwisely shown that counter to his years of service as a dignified serf, he did reveal that he does indeed covet The Precious, and indeed needs it in the increasingly corrupt Wikipedia universe where simply being an asshole serf backed by a Regal Protector was no longer getting results, was an opportunity Beeblebrox couldn't pass up, Beeblebrox having not spotted that for whatever reason, RexxS had already been deemed surplus to requirements by Her Majesty.

Is RexxS now a white hat? Filling his spare time fucking with Wikipedia in a way that will maybe one day benefit Wikipedia? A selfless act that would actually burnish the reputation of precisely those who he sees as having lost Wikipedia his most valuable services as an editor?

You can see how it would appeal.

He'd certainly be pissed off at being dismissed as a mere troll, but he'd certainly understand such things coming from the minds of Wikipedia's allegedly most insightful users, has for years, typified what is really wrong with Wikipedia.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:06 pm

:lol:
I'm not going to dignify half-baked loaded questions not posted on the question page with answers post-election. Beeblebrox (talk) 19:51, 7 December 2021 (UTC)
What a pathetic worm.

1. It's already been established that if someone posted a question on the question page that you thought was "loaded", you'd reeport it to ElectCom who would duly save you, because the FIX IS IN.

2. What's so half baked about "Just because someone's information is under a shareable copyright license doesn't mean it's ethical for you to reshare that information." It's a perfectly logical follow up to someone making the frankly insane argument that it was OK for them to randomly drop personal information about a Wikipedia user on Wikipediocracy with absolutely no legitimate reason, because Wikipedia disclaimer. A terrifying attitude to see in any editor, but from an Arbitrator? Disgusting.

3. You're allegedly good enough to call yourself a Wikipedia Administrator. In such a scenario therefore, you should really have responded in only a limited number of ways. Either answer the questions, politely decline with with full reasoning, or even just maintain a dignified silence, for lots of not exactly good but understandable reasons.

What you're not permitted to do, is respond with non-answer full of combative snark. Not as an Administrator, and especially not as an Arbitrator. And we can't even say, well, he's letting off steam now the election is over and he doesn't have to behave, because we know this is how you are, at all times. Default behaviour.

What say you, Wikipediocracy? Your boy right or wrong here?

No comment?

Yeah, I thought so.

Scum knows scum. Scum likes scum. Scum protects scum.

HTD.

:flamingbanana:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:53 am

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:44 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:53 am

That wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I urged concision, Mick.

But it's a vast improvement nevertheless.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:22 pm

lol

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:35 pm

rog wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:44 am
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:53 am

That wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I urged concision, Mick.

But it's a vast improvement nevertheless.