The fix is in, ElectCom save Beeblebrox from himself

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

The fix is in, ElectCom save Beeblebrox from himself

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:24 pm

The downside to not suffering fools gladly, is you sometimes don't realise you're the fool.
LittleOliveOil wrote:Wikipedia is not punitive, and yet I'm afraid that this," hold users of advanced permissions accountable for their actions.", as I saw in arbitrations in the last year is a punitive eye-for-an-eye measure. Instead, if arbitrators are meant to arbitrate difficult situations one would think the simplest remedy for the difficulty would be the most desirable. Yet, that is not what happened for example, in the Rexx case where a drawn out case was not the easiest and most humane remedy. Holding users of advanced permissions accountable is not the stated remit of arbitration however, "Arbitration is the last step in the dispute resolution process; it is a last resort, only to be employed when all else has failed or there is very good cause to believe they will not help. Try other steps first, including discussion between disputants and, where appropriate, mediation. The Arbitration Committee only deals with the most serious, entrenched, or persistent disputes and cases of rule-breaking, where all other reasonable means have failed." is. How do you reconcile ignoring the simplest path with "all other reasonable means have failed"
This is kind of a loaded question, in that the way you phrased makes it impossible to answer directly without admitting to wrongdoing. If you'd care to rephrase it in a less leading manner I might be inclined to provide an actual reply.
Damn right it's a loaded/leading question.

But it is a question.

Nothing a competent Arbitrator shouldn't be able to answer.

The reason it cannot be answered in a way that makes you look like a heartless prick, is because acceptance of the RexxS Case was indisputably an act of sheer cruelty.

Own it.

It is cruel to have to force people like RexxS, who had understandably become used to being allowed to skirt if not wholly ignore the rules regarding decorum simply because he was a Most Valued Editor, and had been elevated to the post of Admin only after a Crat officially deprecated incivility as a grounds oppose an RfA, to ultimately find out that before a court of wikilaw, absent any other good reason to be corrupt (Bishonen having evidently disavow him, perhaps having deliberately set him up to fail), there really is only the stark reality of the assessment of what the accused did and what the rules say people can't do.

Acceptance is conviction, a sad downside to tolerating lazy workshy Arbs just like Beeblebrox who see no issue in expecting to see the entire case handed to them in /Request phase, rather than a mere indication of a problem.

Own your cruelty. Own your laziness. Explain that the community necessarily gets the pain it has baked into the system for decades, when they elect a man like you to the high table.

Defend ArbCom. Explain the clear and compelling reasons to believe punting this back to the community to resolve, would have seen no resolution. Potentially another Fram.

That's a Beeblebrox I could vote for.

It is an easily made defence, and one should think hard why an incumbent candidate for ArbCom can't or more likely is too afraid to make it.

The facts are clear. RexxS didn't seek Adminship for the right reasons, he wasn't given Adminship for the right reasons, he never displayed Admin levels of decorum either before, during or after he was made an Admin, and at all stages, as they are wont to do, RexxS was insulated from the consequences by the Vested Contributor problem. Specifically aggravated by him having real life friends in low places, such as similarly defrocked Admin Kudpung and super abuser Bishonen.

But I know my Beeblebrox.

He is a coward.

He's the sort of bastard who, instead of owning his record, he plays mind games with women who are clearly upset.

He's the sort of bastard who doesn't appreciate the irony that the reason he can't do as he wished and simply remove her question, is because of how hard he fought for Eric Corbett's right to post an even more loaded question to a candidate in a prior election who we all know Beeblebrox hated and was quite happy to see removed from the election before the community were even given a chance to elect a true hard liner on civility. Such acts are not forgotten, for the role they play in the ascent of folks like RexxS to power.

No matter. ElectCom saved his ass, and collapsed her question as a non-question.

But only after he'd taken multiple opportunities to further fuck with her.

If you like this shit, you vote for Beeblebrox.

You buy it, you own it.

We are the Resistance. We didn't really like RexxS. But we fucking hate Beeblebrox.

Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

Oh, and for the record, while we are not privy to what passed between LittleOliveOil and SlimVirgin, we do know that she also publicly posted about her distress caused by other familiar and long standing issues with Wikipedia in the weeks before her death, such as the turbo douchery of Admins like David Gerard.

It clearly is material. A serious Wikipedia criticism site will not shy away from ensuring a woman's dying concerns are not brushed aside, and assist a coward like Beeblebrox in avoiding his share of the shame.

What Wikipediocracy does, and what Wikipedia does, is all too familiar. A dead Wikipedia editor, is no longer anyone's problem.

We shall not forget her.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1999#p19836

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: The fix is in, ElectCom save Beeblebrox from himself

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:00 pm

LittleOliveOil wrote:...SV asked that changes be made to arbitration so that editors would find it an healthy experience. This was very important to her. As a friend, I am hoping we can make changes, in her name. Her contributions are embedded in the fabric of Wikipedia and I honour her for that. I can only assume that you didn't know about those pleas or you would understand what is going on here. At any rate, your assumption and accusation of bad faith here is disturbing and not what I expect from a sitting arb. Littleolive oil (talk) 19:24, 21 November 2021 (UTC).
What a bastard.

Credit where its due, he probably does know that he can probably scratch up a few hundred votes by doubling down on his cowardice with arrogant dismissal.

Who is LittleOliveOil to think she can converse with the MIGHTY BEEBLEBROX?

He'll cancel that crazy bitch!

And his scuzzy mates on Wikipediocracy, sharing his outlook on life as they do, will back him to the hilt....
Hemenchuia wrote:I think Beeblebrox's response ... about sums it up.
Vigilant wrote:She came back for the sole purpose of sticking her finger in a candidate's eye.

This is some sackcloth and ashes shit right here.
What a time to be showing your understanding of what it means to be an ArbCom candidate on the eve of the ballot, is that you can act like any other basic editor.

The right to remove anything from your talk page that you find inconvenient, being sacrosanct on Wikipedia.

One wonders why he hasn't gone the whole hog and mentioned the h word.

This was who the community thought was a good replacement on the Committee for outgoing women members.

Their elected leaders reflect their true selves. The one thing on Wikipediocracy where you're not inconvenienced by actually having to give a reason for your choices.

Their evil, arrogant, bastard, women hating selves.

Vote Beeblebrox. The continuity candidate.

HTD.

:flamingbanana:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:17 pm

Ah, classic Wikipedia self protection, with a modern twist.

You can indeed have a system whereby questions to candidates cannot be removed by anyone but elected ElectCom members.

But if their stated reason for removing a question is a transparent lie, and an outsider spots it and registers a complaint?

Resort to the tried and tested methods of self protection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1056564262

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... 1056576994

Thise are some old skool playas with their old skool flavas.

Ensure that only insiders can take up the defence of LittleOliveOil.

For as we know, insiders aren't going to stick up for a woman who is already half way out the door anyway, clealry sick of the place. Not at any time, but least of all to challenge ElectCom's apparently willingness to let Beeblebrox decide for himself what is and is not a question.

Spoiler alert: Beeblebrox defines a question as something he can answer in a way that makes him look good.

It makes him look bad to admit ArbCom had to accept the RexxS case and give the reasons. You would think Beeblebrox could easily defend the premise, and argue the system worked. The system not being set up to solely put the interests of the individual before the many.

He would look bad, but he would be correct. A man you could vote for. A leader. Improveable only with the removal of one little organ.

But our Beebs doesn't believe in the Kobayashi Maru test.

Got his pride. Got his ego.

He's got to get the ladies, not be beaten by them!

HE REPROGRAMMED THE SIMULATION. :shock:

Daaaammmmnn. Mad skillz.

And the privileges of rank. Penis with laurels.

And the insiders who see this shit are even less inclined to protest now they realise Beeblebrox has the backing of Wikipediocracy. Women know fine well, you don't get on their bad side, not unless you want the contents of your own knicker drawer to become public record.

Of course, Beeblebrox says in his election materials that he doesn't actively participate in those affairs (and we'll never really know becuase Wikipediocracy has secret rooms on top of secret rooms). But he sees no reason why he can't share a joke or three with these fine chaps.

And as Bilorv has pointed out, his active participation in investigations, the sprinkling of his star dust on their grotty enterprise, only encourages the little weasels. All the sadder given his admission he was just lonely.

He has, of course, welcomed the support of Vigilant, chief promoter of the lesbian power couple conspiracy that has been offered up there with much enthusiasm as a more realistic explanation for why the WMF would have stepped in when it appeared Beeblebrox et al were unconcerned at the never ending rectal examinations dished out by Fram in the name of Protecting Teh Wiki. The sort of personal, aggressive and stressful interactions that Wikipedia knows fine well disproportionately turns women off wanting to be part of all the encyclopedia writing fun.

The world asked them to be more welcoming to women. More empathetic. Wikipedia's most powerful men said, hold my beer.

Bitch got cancelled. Hard.

But hey, they're not monsters. She can pretty her little garden if she wants. If she's gonna get all uppity about it. They'll rake it over when she's really gone, no doubt.

:lol: :oops: :evil:

Wikipedia. Some stone age shit.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:06 am

WHEN I SAY BEEBS....

YOU SAY FIX!

BEEBZ!

FIX!

BEEBZ!

FIX!

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:02 pm

Oh noes! Swoon!

You know what they also are? Perfectly accurate reflections of Beeblebrox's unsuitability for this role. He can't even meet the basic standards of an Admin, let alone the high office of ArbCom.

You know who wouldn't be stupid enough to be making these observations from their main account?

Any editor who Beeblebrox's patented brand of rule breaking, could unjustly impact. A man who is free to break the rules and holds the highest office, is not the man you want to piss off.

LittleOliveOil and Lightburst have decided Wikipedia isn't what it was sold as, seeing that the rules are a joke and that with absolutely no shame whatsoever, people like Beeblebrox prove it with their every breath. Such a realisation brings with it a willingness to say what needs to be said, without fear of the consequences.

Beeblebrox is scum.

He knows he is scum, and he revels in it. Because that's what a scumbag does.

If he gets more more a hundred votes in this election, if Wikipedia editors make a conscious choice that Wikipedia is better off with an absolute scumbag on ArbCom rather than an empty chair, then they should do what any right minded human would do.

Pain and suffering is the only thing these people will ever understand, because it is the only way they ever interact with other Wikipedia editors. Even their seemingly innocent interactions, are all based around the shared love of being an absolute scumbag. Even an attempt to look sincere and reflective, appears to be fake, staged, no more than a ploy to sway voters in the final hours.
Knowing when to just stop saying anything is a difficult skill, and something I am aware I get wrong sometimes. Thanks for the reminder. Beeblebrox (talk) 00:12, 23 November 2021 (UTC)

You’ve been around long enough to know that I have suffered from the same issue sometimes. I think it’s easier to see it in other people. Good luck (whichever result you prefer!) in the election. —Floquenbeam (talk) 01:13, 23 November 2021 (UTC)
A difficult skill?

A Wikipedia Arbitrator has difficulty in sensing that a comment like this is highly inappropriate and should never be made?
The lack of self-awareness here is fairly staggering. Beeblebrox (talk) 21:08, 22 November 2021 (UTC)
I think not.

I hope not.

And, awww.

Does poor little Beeblebrox not like being bullied?

Does he not like it that a Wikipedia Administrator would DARE ask him a question that he can't answer without looking bad?

Does he not like it that his arrogant dismissal, which very much did presuppose bad faith, and very much did not do what a model Arbitrator would have done (politely explain you weren't clear what was being asked and request a clarification), was not well received, and didn't result in an immediate apology and geniflecting withdrawal from your sphere?

The lack of awareness (or sheer arrogance) that he seriously think others don't know exactly what he did and why he did it, is the real concern.

1/2
Last edited by Jake Is A Sellout on Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:02 pm

2/2

He triggered this incident, he fanned its flames, and then he cynically reported LittleOliveOil for having "implie[d] that somehow ArbCom contributed to Sarah's declining health and eventual death." it may well be "tasteless and crass in the extreme", but fuck me if it doesn't look like Beebs has seen the same posts I have, which suggest it could well be true.

Beeblebrox is a coward. He wants no part of that becoming more widely known than it already is. Just as he wanted no part of answering a question he could and should have answered, if he was serious about wanting to be seen by voters as someone who can defend their actions on ArbCom.

He wants all the power, none of the responsibility. This is his go to move. Apply arrogance and even high handed contempt to deflect from the substance, to aggravate his opponent until such time as he can play the victim and finally, all too late, seek assistance of the authorities, whose deference and own sense of self interest naturally doesn't see them look too closely at what actually happened.

Twas ever thus. The Wikipedia game.

Hate the player, because not all are like this, not at that rank. Not even most. He is an outlier. The people's Arbitrator.

The lack of self awareness that this was a male Arbitrator speaking to a woman Administrator, about how ArbCom's lack of empathy had severely disturbed another woman Administrator in her dying days, an Arbitrator who had stood for ArbCom on a platform of taking Wikipedia back to the glory days when the likes of Fram were the sole purview of ArbCom to decide if he was or wasn't a bully, in the process reducing the number of women on the Committee, is just the bonus.

Beeblebrox is scum.

Those who vote for him, are scum.

Those who assist in him getting an easy ride in an already comically under-contested election, are scum.

Nothing is forgotten.

To quote a long time Wikipedia editor whose absence is surely missed for all his good works.....

I will shit on everything you love.

What does Beeblebrox love most? Himself.

This perverse idea that he is in any way entitled, objectively, on merit, to be a Wikipedia Arbitrator.

He is what he is. I am amused to see Wikipediocracy never see the irony in calling me an incel. For this one incident alone has proven quite well, what has brought Vigilant and Beeblebrox together in an online forum.

A shared hatred of and contempt for women. Particularly those who will not be bullied by bullies and seek to do something about it, and thus whose ultimate exit from Wikipedia is assured through bullying.

Celebrate your victories, scumbags.

Your time is drawing to a close.

HTD.

:flamingbanana:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:53 pm

Holy crap.

Option A:

Allow Beeblebrox to be held accountable to facilitate a meaningful election.

Option B:

Apply a huge range block.

I bet you can guess which option the corrupt bastards went for...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... 2.184.0/22

Clearly, Beeblebrox really, really, wants to keep his seat.

I wonder what he's promised Zzzuzz in return for such loyal service?

I wonder how Wikipediocracy will somehow spin this as Doing The Right Thing?

I can't wait to read their blog post on it!

What? The team has suddenly decided to all go on holiday?

Wow. :shock:

I wonder how they all suddenly came into bucket loads of a cash?

Some people are just lucky I guess.

:lol:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:00 pm

Witness the TERRORISTS and their evil plans to see Beeblebrox answer to the voters for what he has done....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... n_of_Happy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... DarkestMoo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... Mary_deuce
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:C ... ongPingWut

Every single one blocked by Zzzuzz, even thought the accounts span days, edited at all different times, and the ElectCom has its own CU powers to ensure the smooth running of the election.

Quite the coinkydink, no?

Just as curious, is how Zzuuzz plays fast and loose with the paperwork, and doesn't seem to want any other CheckUser reviewing his work (easy to do when you lock out the accused users so they can't ask for a second opinion).

Zzzuzz chuck's around scary terms like "WMF globally banned user" (and he doesn't seem to care whether it apllies to the supposed master accounts he names or not) to dissuade ordinary peons from asking themselves, is this guy really looking out for the interests of Wikipedia? Is he really busting his can all week running around like a blue assed fly, all to ensure Wikipedia has a free and fair election?

He seems to think nobody can stop him. He might be right.

He might also be stupid enough to not realise that's likely the real aim of this sock network.

After all, who wants to vote in an election they know is rigged?

Beeblebrox is a shoe-in already, he effectively stands unopposed given how few turned up, and how few still are viable candidates even compared to a piece of shit who can't (won't) even hold himself to the basic Admin standards.

And still the greedy little weasel wants the deck stacked.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:18 am

As said, I neither confirm or deny.... ;)