User Beeblebrox "review of consensus" for my 2018 siteban

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
NadirAli
Sucks Fan

User Beeblebrox "review of consensus" for my 2018 siteban

Post by NadirAli » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:12 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... r:NadirAli

If you open the above link you can see the guy's totally retarded reaction to my siteban proposal. The guy told me calling the ban illegitimate won't help my cause and that it is indeed a "community ban."

But a couple of years later when one of his own pals was de-sysopped upon an arbitrary enforcement, he went on strike as a protest.

As you can see in the above vote, most of the voters are partisan trolls, mostly disrupting South Asian topics. Many neutral admins have even pointed out the obvious fact.

I found this guy on WikiPediocracy. He apparently opposes Wikipedia bureaucracy when it doesn't suit him. But then supports it when it doesn't affect him.

Even most the "neutral editors" who voted in favor of banning have interactions with these trolls favoring the 2018 ban.

And look how Ravi jee gets a free pass to distort previous incidents and openly lie while getting a free pass to do it.

The Indian mob on Wiki goes back decades and has only practiced WP:OWN of all South Asian topics.

Even outside of Wiki- all pre-Islamic and post Islamic history of South Asia has been hijacked by Neo-Brahamnistic nationalism.

But this admin and even many of the trolls on the ANI live there to give their positions a purpose.