Beeblebrox

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Beeblebrox

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:02 am

:roll:
How about a deal? We'll stop putting NASCAR or March Madness on the front page if we never have to hear about The Boat Race (T-H-L) or cricket test matches again either.
What a dick. Anyone want ring to have a serious discussion about whether or not The Boat Race deserves a spot on the Main Page, has to deal with the theatrics and general toxicity of The Rambling Man......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... _from_ITNR

There's lots to be said from the reliable sources about the subject of how to properly assess the significance and importance of this event, stuff which has of course not made it into the Wikipedia articles because much of what can be found painted quite a different picture to that being advanced by the single obsessive who has written it all.

Administrators theoretically exist to prevent that sort of consensus distortion. But Beeblebrox, like all the other Administrators, happily look the other way every time The Rambling Man ignores his arbcom restrictions, which results in other editors concluding they would rather stick pins in their eyes than be anywhere near him. Over-emphasis on and misrepresentation of The Boat Race is therefore down to all of them. It's a situation they created, and are happily sustaining.

Letting Beeblebrox whine about it on Wikipediocracy like it isn't his fault, is typical of that shithouse.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 10, 2019 12:09 am

[Jimmy Wales] doesn't seem to get that Wikipedia succeeded despite him, not because of him.
Uh, how the fuck would you know, Beebletits? You joined the cult in 2007, or to put that another way, you're a Johnny come lately, a second generation mother fucker.

I checked the Wikipedia article for Wikipedia, and it told me Jimmy was responsible for the strategic goal of a publicly editable encyclopedia (a project funded by the company he was CEO of), and it also told me he was the one who settled on the no advertising policy and using a .org domain.

As such, on just those two key decisions, it is hard to imagine Wikipedia succeeding without Jimmy Wales.

Wikipedia started to go downhill in 2007, when dickheads like Beebletits arrived, people with absolutely no skin in the game, absolutely no sense that a bad decision by them could kill Wikipedia, whch, while jumping the shark already, was clearly not going anywhere any time soon. Mother-fucking freeloaders.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 10, 2019 9:44 am

I am of course from a later generation too, and because of that I have only one wish. I wish in this whole wiki drama Jimmy Wales should tell his side of the story. For several reasons.

In the first place because it should be his right to defend himself against this kind of attacks. That's the most important part of all. And, I told it before, Jimmy has voted against the insane Brussel chapter plan of Romaine and friends as a board member. OK, he has supported the insane Julia Reda and Pirate plan active later with his twitter and on Jimmytalk, but why did he voted against the plan in the first place? That would be interesting to know. These are the thinks I should like to hear from himself, special because Jimmy has claimed this in public in 2015:

Definitely my meaning is "summary". I wouldn't say "gist" as that word tends connote something about vagueness. But Wikipedia literally can't contain all knowledge for a number of reasons. And an encyclopedia is not, for example, a text book. And our entry on "China" for example really shouldn't be 10,000 pages long. It should provide a summary of what is known, and refer people to other sources to dig deeper. Where to stop is of course a very interesting question subject to thoughtful discussion - and of course Wikipedia can be (and is) much more comprehensive than traditional encyclopedias." (Jimbo Wales, 3 July 2015)

(Source)

Because this is in any way contrary to what Beeble and the other Wikipediocrazians obesely have in mind with Wikipedia.
Jimmy is always welcome to tell his side of the story here, we will welcome him in a friendly and politie way and will give him the change to tell his side of the te story. Because yes, jimmy did a lot of awful stupide things in his life, something he admits himself as first, but I can't imagine a man who writes this kind of thinks likes the riool praktijken, sewer practises of these guy's!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Beebs is just trying to fit in with the cool kids. Probably hasn't even got the tiniest interest in what Jimmy actually did or didn't do in the early years.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Being a cool kid is of course much more attractive than being outcast and a paria, Crow........

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Sat May 25, 2019 7:15 am

CrowsNest wrote:Just noting this here in case Beeblebrox ever chooses to forget it ever happened.....

He chooses to forget a lot of things. That's his mental problem. Check out his "verdict" on the site ban proposal co-ordinated by opponents.

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:18 am

He's resigned and been de-sysoped alongside a number of other administrators.

Wikipedia has had no admins elected in the past month. The decline is speeding up.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:55 am

And, did you notice any big lose?

Listen my friend, Wikipedia is not a a children playground or some social institute to give peeps with a metal defect a goal in there life, that's a huge and widely spread misunderstanding.
Wiki products should be the place for creators, people who create free source content with the help of relabel sources and not some digital dust tin with a network severs under it where are al kinds of piranha's are swimming in. That's not where the people are giving there money for and in no ones interest, not even in the interest of the piranha's.

Because it is heavy addicted stuff and it makes people ill so they start to do all kind of sick minded thing to get there wiki shots. And every time they want more and more of the stuff till they have poisoned there brains complete.
See it as drugs what makes a respectable person to someone who is prostituting themself at the end, these sysops should be WMF thankful because there life will change complete in the good direction again now.

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:32 am

Nice satire

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:39 am

NadirAli wrote:He's resigned and been de-sysoped alongside a number of other administrators.

About fucking time. That middle-aged Alaskan shitbird has blocked almost 6000 accounts. Usually for petty or insane reasons.

Wikipedia has had no admins elected in the past month. The decline is speeding up.

I showed back in 2013 that admins were quitting in droves and not being replaced. So they frantically started pushing random patrollers and addicts forward for RFAs, to "goose up" the statistics. But in 2018 and 2019 the RFAs have fallen behind, while the desysops for inactivity are continuing.