Beeblebrox

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Beeblebrox

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:27 pm

Kumioko wrote:Hey you guys can call me crazy if you want
We are. If you had anything about you, you would be offended, and fight back. Your problem is you've got no way of persuading anyone you aren't crazy. Seriously, try it. Say something that would convince a reader you are a rational person. The more you thrash around, acting crazy, saying dumb shit nobody would believe, then you just look crazier by the minute. I'm happy for you to do this all day long, it just makes me look even more right.
Kumioko wrote:but you are here trolling me and I am just returning the favor.
We've been through the difference between what you're doing (trolling, which is an almost inadequate word for the sheer insanity of it, self-sabotage would be more accurate), and what we're doing. You ignored this chance to explain your idiocy, and instead just told us this piece of prize bullcrap about how we're both trolling you, that you may or may not believe, but look stupid in doing so either way, like a crazy person. I'm not trolling, I'm giving you every chance to prove you aren't what I say you are. So step up. Stand up for yourself. This is what you claim you are all about, right, the supposed principle of it all. Prove it. Show people this isn't just your sad excuse for what it really is, namely continuing to feed your addiction.
Kumioko wrote:You're just mad because I continue to edit Wikipedia positively despite my ban and you both just take the ban lying down like good little boys.
You are literally the only person in the world who believes this. A complete fantasist. A total sad case. There are loads of people who hate me because of what I do, which is most certainly not editing Wikipedia like some fucking loser, and not one of them hates me enough to come here and support this batshit belief. Seriously, go find someone, ask them to come here and ratify that statement. If you can't, you are either the smartest most insightful person in the world, or the dumbest. The reader can decide.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:14 pm

I should be mad at you, Kum? Trolling? We ?
Kum, In the year before I was Global Banned I did only a few neutral edits a day on the complete abandoned Wikiquote-NL, I was in no way active on other projects because I always was instantly blocked on WPnl, I simple had to shut up and was a troll from the first moment on. And I had left all the WMF projects three weeks before I got mister Alexander his copy-past mail I was a danger for the psychical health of the Wikipedians.

So, why should I return? Return to what? Something I had left a long time before and where I was absolute not welcome from day one on? Because someone who did three, four neutral edits a day on a project with two users and one wiki policeman (Vinvlugt, the forever arb of WPnl who never wrote one single article in all these years.) what he already had left is not what you should call a die hard wikipediaan, isn't it?
Very strange to call me a good little boy, Kum. Why do you do that?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:51 pm

My last edit on WPNL was on 25 April 2016 when I was blocked by a sock of Drmies, and my last edit on WQNL was on 2 April 2017. After a intervention of Vinvugt and Trijnstel on Meta, both no users on WQ.
And on 19 april 2017 the WMFOffice has SanFanbanned me, 17 days after I had complete left all the WMF projects.
So, i hope you understand yourself it is complete rediciless what you are saying.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:12 am

Go ahead and keep flapping your gums, you've already completely derailed this discussion to the point that it's no longer even about Beeblebrox.
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:42 am

No Kum, indeed it is not about Bee but about the rediciles things you say. You're just mad because I continue to edit Wikipedia positively despite my ban and you both just take the ban lying down like good little boys.
You make here a very strange connection between being banned and sock puppetry, and you said before we are trolling here and that Crow had to be banned. You are predicting we are mad at you, what is simple not treu. No Kum, we are not mad at you, and we criticise you not for editing wikipedia positive, we criticise you for other thinks. And I am still waiting for your answer, what is the trolling of Crow and why is he such a asshole in your opinion, because that is still something what you haven't explained.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:05 am

Kumioko wrote:Go ahead and keep flapping your gums, you've already completely derailed this discussion to the point that it's no longer even about Beeblebrox.
I can make a thread for you if you like. But we all know that isn't really the reason you have suddenly stopped even trying to justify your crazy bulllcrap, nor would starting it see you even try. This is about Beeblebrox in the sense that alongside you, he seems like a fucking genius, and it shows how hard it is to feel sympathy for you when Midsize Jake is standing by and watching while Beeble takes advantage of the fact you talk so much shit, opportunities to make you look like a fool abound, thereby embarrassing everyone who is a serious critic, while getting away with ignoring you at the times you pose legitimate questions. You're a mug over there, and you're a mug over here. What else can anyone conclude then, than you're a mug all round? That is the most likely explanation for why you still edit Wikipedia. It would be different if you projected a different level of character on the critic forums, something that shows you aren't just a mug, but you don't. Not even when explicitly given the opportunity.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:50 pm

I really don't get you Kum. I am a little boy, a pussy because I am not sock pupping on a project what I had left a year before when my account Graaf Statler was global locked because a action of little Ymes and Professor Drmies on Meta. And WQ I don't consider as interesting at all as you can understand I suppose. On other WMF projects I was hardly active. And Crow has to be banned and we are both only trolling here.
He, Kum where you drunk when you was posing this crap? Can you give a explanation?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:52 am

Dice is upset because he thinks of himself as a reputable conservative media critic but anyone with sense thinks of him as a loudmouth crackpot and troll.
If ever there was a guy who should not be commenting on the ways and means people's view of themselves can often diverge with how they are seen by sensible people, it is this guy.

It hardly needs saying, but by his own admission, Beeblebrox had of course never even heard of Dice before today, and yet Uncle Google, or more likely the loudmouth trolls of Wikipedia who this moon unit listens to, have somehow furnished him with a rounded knowledge of Dice's objective reality. The accurate and fair portrayal of which is important, because BLP, as the Wikipedians never tire of reminding all the non-sensible people.

Sensible people simply don't say things like this, because it reveals you to be the sort of moron who says things like this, in the apparent expectation others will not think you a moron. To the sensible sages of Wikipedia, this is what passes for deep thought. Others might call it trollery.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:39 pm

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 92#p235992
I would support a 10-year term with a required reconfirnation through some new process and not a traditional RFA. Other efforts have been made to weed out "bad old days" admins who cling to the bits that were basically handed to them in the pre-"RFA as a weeklong torture test" days. There's not as many as there once were, but no group of people of that size is going to be all great people with only the best motivations.
Hey, dickhead. You passed RfA in August 2009, so can we expect a reconfirmation hearing in five months? Obviously as we know, Administrators are prohibited from having their fitness to serve being formally reexamined without an official disciplinary proceeding, but I'm sure if you held a voluntary hearing in your userspace, then you would resign if you failed to pass?

For those not up on their Wikipedia history, the 2009 intake was the last time there were a really high number of successful promotions. It was very much the last hurrah for No Big Deal. So you can imagine how easy it was to pass even then, Beebletits being just a one of 121 promotions, and he needed just 65 supports. Although he faced sixteen questions, most were softballs compared to today's fare, several focused on the same issues, and even then, it revealed he didn't take sufficient time to consider his answers.

So yeah, just the guy to be talking about the bad old days and the perils of Adminship for life. :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:07 pm

:?:
But...but...blockchain....cryptocurrency....blockchain...
How can this be, they had all the right buzzwords?
:ugeek: Daily Mail....unreliable....Daily Mail.....encyclopedia.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?se ... B%7D&ns0=1

Yeeeeaaahhhhboooyyyyy. There's PR driven dickheads everywhere. All mouth, no trousers. Confidence tricksters on a grand scale. 8-)

Anyone on Wikipediocracy feel like it's their duty to give flaming tools like Beeblebrox a dose of their own reality? :idea:

Nah, I didn't fucking think so. :oops:

:roll:

Wikipedia criticism. They did that right? I got the right Wikipediocracy, yeah?