Beeblebrox

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Beeblebrox

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:22 pm

If my lawyer wanted to introduce encyclopedia articles as evidence, I'd be looking for a new lawyer.
A manifestly banal comment, the sort of vacuous tripe you can find all over Wikipedicracy as some kind of effort at wisdom from the Wikipedians that call the place home.

Recording it here merely for the amusement of imagining Beeblbrox one day needing an alibi, such as for example if a person that looked like him was spotted in a dark alleyway, interfering with the local wildlife. Because you just know that whatever the date, his alibi of an evening would always be that he was fiddling with Wikipedia, not fiddling with the wildflie.

Even on Christmas Day (when the above comment to Wikipediocracy was also made). He must have been bored out of his mind. Winter snow not exactly a draw in Alaska I guess.

Still. He is at least providing a vital public service.....
06:50, 24 December 2018 diff hist +1,850‎ User talk:Dickface69fucker ‎ You have been indefinitely blocked from editing because your account is being used only for vandalism and your username is a blatant violation of the username policy. (TW)
Poor little Dickface69fucker. Should Wikipedia not be encouraging him to stick around, lest he be interfering with the local wildlife instead?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:04 am

My family hasn't done Christmas on actual Christmas day in years. Someone always has to work or some other conflict arises. Not being at all religious and having given up on the whole concept of a giant gift exchange some years ago for us it's really about getting together, having a nice meal, and just enjoying each others' company.
They obviously didn't stay into the evening though, right? Did you shoo them off so you could right back down to it?

You sure you even have family Beebs? You not just making them up? Who willingly moves to Alaska, if they have family? Family that they like anyway.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:24 am

Apparently you really can change policy, if you aim low enough.
He says it like this is news. Is there anybody out there other than this slow reader, who was really unaware that the Wikipedians are, ironically, a pretty conservative bunch. Radical proposals are always shut down fast, either for more discussion, or just because they are too damn freaked out. I'm pretty sure this tendency has even been shown with actual research. Every decent critic knows this. Every Wikipedia Administrator certainly should. You can't help but pick up this sort of institutional knowledge, if you actually spend any time reading the back-office areas of Wikipedia. You would think Beeblebrox does, but how many times has he said and done things which make you really wonder, does he? And yet he is the guy with a bug up his butt about Administrators not staying current..... :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:47 am

The thing with that is, the refdesk does not do a better job than just searching for something. It operates completely outside many of the normal rules of the larger project, and people are free to just make up answers off the top of their heads. It's not part of the encyclopedia at all, it's a discussion forum.

I proposed in the past that it be required to work like an actual reference desk, where the only type of answer that would permitted was one that directed the user to appropriate resources, as opposed to people just saying whatever. It was shot down by refdesk "regulars" who enjoy having their little walled garden there.

If you look at the overight stats for the last few months you can get some idea of the scope of this problem, it's a huge drain on resources for a very dubious benefit.
Classic Beeblebrox. Talking utter shit, 'til the cows come home. For a start the refdesk has a clear function (far beyond the crappy search function of Wikipedia), an obvious benefit, and a very detailed manual. If the manual isn't being enforced, whose fault is that? If this dipshit isn't or won't do anything to enforce compliance, then he can hardly complain others aren't either. He has the power to bust up a walled garden. His proposal is odd, because the manual literally says, this thing is supposed to work like a library reference desk. He probably said something dumb to get shot down, like no worded comments as answers, just urls.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:36 am

The moron Beebler on the Tarage/Swarm wheel war.....
Just the same tired diatribe over and over. But let's look into it assuming it wasn't admins. So, admin tools not involved, so this would've been an edit war.

One user makes an edit.

A few weeks later, a second user undoes that edit.

The next day, the first user re-instates their edit.

Some third parties suggest that was not cool.

The first user self-reverts and opens a discussion with the second user, they work it out and the edit is ultimately restored.

Only at this point is a post made at the edit warring noticeboard.

Nope, don't see a block coming out of that at all.
Cool story bro.

I think my version is better.....
One user makes an edit. that unambiguously violated BLP

A few weeks later, a second user undoes that edit. citing the BLP policy

The next day, the first user re-instates their edit. without invoking any of the exceptions to the no edit warring rule, and generally dismissing the importance of BLP

Some third parties suggest that was not cool. is a very serious example of misconduct

The first user self-reverts and opens a discussion with the second user, they work it out and the edit is ultimately restored.

Only at this point is a post made at the edit warring noticeboard.
A third party reports the first editor, promoting the second editor to apologise for causing them drama, and stating they really don't care about the issue, which the second editor takes as permission to make the offending edit for a third time
I cannot envisage that scenario not ending badly for editor one, especially when it is discovered this is a repeat occurence. And with editor two being sent for re-education as well, most likely. Assuming a competent Admin corps, which is hardly a given.

As for this.....
I think a lot of people here would be more willing to engage with you if you could find a way to shut the fuck up about your ban and not try to make every goddamn thread about you. It's extremely tiresome and I'm quite certain I'm not the first person to say as much.
I hate Kumioko's habit of constantly making everything be about him. Somehow I don't think that is going to make you any more willing to come here and engage. You much prefer being on the fanboy site making Kumioko look like an idiot, than coming here and letting me make you look like one. Still, it's easy enough to do in your absence.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:55 pm

The problem of Kum is he doesn't want to break with Wikipedia. He doesn't have the guts to say, he guy's, this was a red line, you crossed it with a Sanfanban and now you can walk to the hell with your trollopedia. Complete. I never stap back over that red line.
He keeps on flirting with the system, he wants to return deep inside. He still hopes the wikipediocrazyians say one day, o we are so sorry, Alexander was complete wrong. You see that in every posting of him back. Look how hard I have worked to improve wikipedia, look what a good editor I was, even better than you are. But that is not going to happen, and if it happens he is still that pariah and a brown nose.

It was with Shashi the same. They both don't say fuck yourself Boing or Beeblebrox. Put your complete trollopedia with all its trolls in a place where the sun never shines. And if you don't do that it makes you very unhappy, because on one hand you are pariah, and in the same time you keep on being a part of the system. You are never and feel never free and make yourself to a victim. Alexander is just a symptom, not the reason. That is how I look at the whole situation and Kum.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:57 am

Just FYI, I do read this forum I just usually don't comment. :-)

As I said on WPO though, I really don't care if people like me or what I say. I don't like some of what others say either.

As for why I don't just F -off and go away and take my bans like a good little editor...it's the principle of the thing to me. I would rather go down fighting than just give up. So, I will continue to fight. If they want me to stop socking and making drama (which really shouldn't exist in the first place and is only an issue due to the Ban itself) then all they need to do is unban me but since that won't happen, I will continue to invoke IAR and ignore the bans. The Free Kumioko movement shall continue! Cheers!
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:06 pm

But on the other hand, guys like Beeblebrox and Ming can constant shine there gaslicht over you, together with Jakeass how puts everything constant in the section in Wikimedian Folks Too Embarrassing for Public Viewing. And than you get the effect waar rook is is vuur. Where smoke is is fire as we say in Holland, and that is the flip side of the coin.
You give them the change to make a troll out of you in this way.

Everybody is welcome here to tell what I did wrong to justified a SanfanBan, but as you can see nobody is coming. Not from the Dutch Wikipedia, not the Meta steward, no sweet Molly, no Boing!, nobody.
And do you know why? Because there lies and gaslichting are not accepted here. Eric, Steln and Crow simple don't give them the change to make the troll out me in that way what I simple not am. I was a good editor, I did nothing wrong.
And why are you never posting here if I may ask, but always on that extention of the Village Pump where your edits are made often invisible by a few WMF trolls? I really don't understand you. Can you explane that to me?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:11 pm

Kumioko wrote:I really don't care if people like me or what I say.
Obviously.
Kumioko wrote:As for why I don't just F -off and go away and take my bans like a good little editor...
Dude, nobody asked. We all read WO, so we have seen you tell your story a million times, and it never changes. You are impervious to feedback or reason. In your understanding of and relationship with Wikipedia, you are closer to Beeblebrox than anyone on this forum.
Kumioko wrote:I will continue to invoke IAR and ignore the bans.
The reason you feel so comfortable at Wikipediocracy, is that because to the pseudo-critics and assorted Wikipedians who call that place home, this statement makes sense, whether they agree or disagree with your socking.

Real critics see it for what it is, an ignorant and selfish attempt at self-justification. IAR is probably the best rule Wikipedia ever created. The unchecked flagrant and obvious misappropriation of it by people too stupid, selfish or otherwise intent on working against their basic principles, is one of the biggest reasons Wikipedia is such a failure.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Let me tell you what the problem is, Kum. It is you are addicted. Just like someone can be addicted drug and alcohol, someone can be addicted to Wikipedia. I see the signs man, I have seen the signs both with you and Shashi. Of course you know Wikipedia is bad, but still you want to return. You do everything to return, you still hope they will say on day o, Kum we are so sorry. That is why you are telling over and over your story to them. But they never will. Because they all are addicted too, they know you are a wiki junk.

That is why they hate this site so much, just like a junkie will hate a side against heroine. Don't tell me anything about addictions as a old hippie, Kum. I have so many people seeing die, I have seen them begging for the stuff what killed them at the end, there golden shot. Three of my closed friends died on there addiction, I am the only one who is left. You always will return Kum, whatever they say to you, now matter how much they insulted and inhumanity you. You will lick there shoes, you will say sorry sir, my fault, Just like Shashi did. Do you know why Kum? Because that is the only way to return. Saying sorry sir, you was right and I was complet wrong. It is your wiki addiction what push you over the edge at the end, man. One day you will say that, sorry sir, my fault. And that is where they are waiting for.