Beeblebrox

Evil admin for many years, tossed out in 2020, now infesting Wikipediocracy
NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Re: Beeblebrox

Post by NadirAli » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:20 am

ericbarbour wrote:About fucking time. That middle-aged Alaskan shitbird has blocked almost 6000 accounts. Usually for petty or insane reasons.

Wow no wonder he was quick to close the thread on me cooked up by my enemies, claiming it to be a "community ban" rather than respond to it at face value.

I showed back in 2013 that admins were quitting in droves and not being replaced. So they frantically started pushing random patrollers and addicts forward for RFAs, to "goose up" the statistics. But in 2018 and 2019 the RFAs have fallen behind, while the desysops for inactivity are continuing.

That too and also the sheer number of resignations, including Beeblebrox, Dennis Brown (who I didn't really have a problem with despite him blocking me) and others. They're pissed at the system too. When do they ever learn.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:41 am

As usual, if the community wants an explanation from their Administrators, they have to consult their unofficial Village Pump, Wikipediocracy.....(continuation of the harassment of WMF staff through the promulgation of conspiracy theories is just an additional bonus)
Since you asked, here's why I went back:

I left because of the apparent power grab by the WMF over local control of routine behavioral problems, the seeming favoritism given to a friend (wife, is it?) of a board member, and the appallingly terrible response from the CEO . If they want to take over the day-to-day work, they can take over all the shit jobs admins and functionaries do for them currently.

For weeks they didn't do shit. Then, seemingly, finally, they blinked and are letting arbcom handle it.

I don't care for this secret trial with invisible evidence any more than the rest of you, but arbcom doesn't have any way around it. T&S assures everyone their communications with them are private, so they can't put the (70 pages!) of material in any publicly viewable place, so for arbcom it was this or nothing. I certainly hope this is a one-time deal and not a precedent for the new normal.

I give not one shit about Fram specifically and it wouldn't upset me one bit if arbcom ended up agreeing with T&S and banning him. This was never about "justice for Fram", it is about local control and the paid staff not treating us like peons, in particular T&S when up until they came along we were doing their job for free and generally doing pretty well at it.

If this is all just an illusion to placate the masses while the plan is to actually replace us all with bots or whatever, that shoe will drop at some point and that'll be that for me.

All that being said I am still kind of waiting and seeing what really happens. the current crisis seems to have passed but that doesn't necessarily mean the WMF learned the right lesson from it, they've shown in the past how incredibly tone deaf they can be about this sort of thing.
HEY DICKHEAD.

You can complain about people being treated like peons when you are prepared to accept the FUCKING OBVIOUS issue that what to do about Fram had long since ceased to be a routine matter in the en.wiki dispute resolution system. As amusing as it is to hear you portray what Fram, as an Administrator, was doing was merely "routine behavioural problems". What kind of shit show are you part of? Higher standard, remember.

I mean, I know reality is hard for pieces of shit like you, but it is a reality that T&S had sufficient evidence that Fram was not even remotely being handled the way your policies say he should be. As for precedent, which has of course long since eclipsed local policy, I can think of none for the sheer amount of back-sliding and excuse making and general dysfunction that seemed to be the reason an ArbCase never got filed or accepted.

You're the prime example of people in the local en.wiki community being deaf. Not tone deaf, just wilfully fucking deaf. Supremely arrogant. It doesn't matter what the WMF says to people like you. The truth is whatever you decide it is, like the conspiracy theory peddling fantasists that you are, at your core.

Poor little you, the real victims, eh? That evil WMF with their black helicopters. The rights of legacy vested Administrators who are completely untouchable except by external action - the real victims.

This is absolutely about justice for Fram. As in, why were his victims denied justice for so fucking long? When has a problem Administrator ever been allowed to go so far that even individual Arbitrators start contemplating becoming DAs and filing cases themselves?

The Foundation stepped in not to grab power, but to take the reigns, reigns that had clearly been dropped by the locals, up to and including the Committee. They wanted to correct the Fram problem, and send the message to the community that they need to do better in how they handle such problems, if they want to continue to be the Wikipedia franchise holder for the Anglosphere.

The community got mad because the baby always hates its medicine.

If you deny this is what happened, then use your mouth hole to deny it. Offer some proof, a convincing counter-argument. You won't, chiefly because you're a coward.

You're so lucky you have a quisling like Uncle Jake prepared to allow this garbage be posted on his forum and let you run away when (more likely if) it gets questioned.

You should leave Wikipedia now, you aren't going to get what you want, because you're such a goddamned bare faced liar. This only works as a strategy inside the cult. Outsiders don't have to buy it, and they don't need to buy it, because you don't have the power to make them believe your self-serving bullshit is the truth.

Your time is so over, you're just being really slow to realize it.

NadirAli
Sucks Fan

Post by NadirAli » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:58 am

Well written response. Too bad he's back. He's also back in oversight.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am

No surprise this moron has such low expectations of the environment required on Wikipedia.....
Neighborhood facebook groups have much more ridiculous drama than Wikipedia. Every town, city or neighborhood has one and they are troll havens that it is nearly impossible to get booted from.
Just gets to spew this garbage on Wikipediocracy, completely unchallenged. Literally nobody said a word.

And Jake wonders why nobody serious wants to join. This is why.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:33 pm

This is indeed a most rediciles claim. First of all, you can keep your Facebook as closed and clean as you wish yourself, second, Facebook is not claiming to be a reference work what is spreading "knowledge" under a CC licence. But it makes us a lot clear about the mind setting of many Wikipedians, Wikipedia is the same for them as there own dust tin Facebook, it is just a game for them.

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:13 pm

And outside of Wikipedia the world is a burning wasteland, where the neighbours virtually kill each other on facebook, which is the home of all toxicity, and mob mentality :-D

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:44 pm

It's funny to me how the numbers keep staying so very close, never more than a few votes difference. Currently 72-74 against.

I mean, clearly this is going to fail but it's one of those car-crash moments where I can't seem to look away.
It's funnier to read some of the esteemed names of the supporters, and realize you genuinely seem to think you're better than they are.

Gonna be awkward at Christmas.

The unsustainable logic of you supporting Floquenbeam, Floquenbeam supporting Hawkeye, and you thinking anyone who supports Hawkeye doesn't know a clearly clueless/arrogant/evasive candidate when they see one, is worth the admission price alone.

I guess asking you if Dweller is a good Bureaucrat is pointless. :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:07 am

I notice the inevitable "too bad you didn't get it" thread on his talk page is not particularly long...
No comment, just making sure people remember the prick wasn't even magnanimous in victory, or even all that wise to just how many people he is going against. And not nobodies either, the people who just know, as Kudpung puts it, the people who count, as Floquenbeam puts it, to name just two people who have more power and social capital than this petty little gobshite.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:52 pm

Beebletits adding value to Wikipediocracy as usual....
It's just sad that he feels compelled to keep up his stupid crusade on an external website.
Hilarious thing is, even with the context of which thread he posted that in, you're still not quite sure who he is referring to. Could describe any number of the shitheels on that site, even him, randomly hating on Free Bauder, as if beating him in the WP:BATTLE arena wasn't enough. Now that's sad.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:11 pm

A Wikipedia Administrator, ladies and gentlemen.....
I can't say who on this committee would have the guts to do it, but yeah, a leak would be more than morally and ethically justifiable at this point
In real life, the Trump Administration aside, you say some shit like that from a position of trust, then you do the honorable thing and resign.

You trust this piece of shit with oversight requests, OTRS access, or private data in general, at your peril.