Are you "queerphobic"?

gnngl
Sucks

Re: Are you "queerphobic"?

Post by gnngl » Fri May 03, 2024 5:50 am

Kraken wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 10:52 am
It will only keep proving my point. I'm banned by Wikipediocracy, you're not. I won't be missed. You are valued.

The power of these statements will magnify every time you post something stupid.

You're stupid because you don't realise this.

Your stupid because you think I'm stupid.

You're so stupid, you must be from the goat fucking kiddie fiddling slave owning snazzy uniform loving branch of the Vigilant clan.

:shrug:

Say hi to Uncle Zoloft from the black sheep.

HE'LL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:whambo:

:flamingbanana:
Is this your idea of a "convincing argument"?

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Fri May 03, 2024 7:13 am

gnngl wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 5:50 am
Was your repetition of the word stupid?

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Fri May 03, 2024 7:14 am

boredbird wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 5:48 am
Bbb23sucks wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 4:28 am
Time to lock this thread.
Why?
See above. Unproductive arguing. Plus, it's not like there was anything valuable to begin with. The topic itself is fine, but the rest is just Crow babble. You don't have to delete it though.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Fri May 03, 2024 7:24 am

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:14 am
See above. Unproductive arguing. Plus, it's not like there was anything valuable to begin with. The topic itself is fine, but the rest is just Crow babble. You don't have to delete it though.
One man's babble is another man's white hot poker of truth, shoved right up Wikipedia's rectum.....
white wrote:I mean for fuck's sake, it isn't even remotely controversial to say transgender rights are currently in conflict with feminism. It isn't remotely controversial to say legal methods of gender recognition are in flux. It isn't remotely controversial to say medical transition is potentially unsafe for children. Most of all, and I can't stress this enough, it isn't remotely uncontroversial to say deliberately misgendering a trans person is a hostile act (i.e. a hate crime).
hot wrote:Wikipediocracy unsurprisingly 100% behind it.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 42&t=13512

Woke as fuck. Further left than batshit Maher. In opposition to entire Western European PROGRESSIVE nations (Scotland!).

In total opposition to the elected right wing government of the UK, and the left wing government likely to replace it. The UK supposedly Wikipedia's second biggest source of editors.

Stick your hate crimes up your ass you deluded fucks.
poker wrote:
So - you believe transgender minors should be forced through an incongruent puberty? That's what happens when transgender youth are denied medical care - I'm not going to sugarcoat that as anything other than medical abuse.
I have never once met, read anything written by, or heard anything about any parent who believes their child is trans and denies them medical care.
It is 100% queerphobia
The author of this essay is most definitely no mere activist. They are deliberately, wilfully blind to reality.

The Cass Review exploded these views quite spectacularly.

https://cass.independent-review.uk/home ... al-report/

It's going to be used by the trans activist editors to make the case that the feminists of Wikipedia are making them see feel unsafe. To make the case these crypto-femo-fascists must be blocked because their singular focus on women and girls rights is making Tamzin feel in literal fear for her life. Because behind every feminist editor is her neo-nazi husband.

It's pretty damn clear where this shit is going. Why these essays are considered logical extensions of NONAZIS.
I take the fact one of Wikipediocracy's biggest shitheels is calling me stupid multiple times as proof I'm right.

Anyone who disputes the thread only needs to make the counter argument. They will be heard.

If anyone can show this essay's opinions aren't controversial to the point of offensive, and do have some relevance to Wikipedia editing, that will sufice. You will have proven the deletion case is groundless. Do that, and I'll let all the other issues it raises, slide. That's how reasonable I am.

This isn't Wikipediocracy or Wikipedia. Dissent is tolerated. The aim of the game is to prove with reasoned analysis that not all Wikipedia editors and critics SUCK, but the majority do. Too many to make it worthwhile to get involved and WP:SOFIXIT. Or spend your time trying to convince Uncle Zoloft and his shitheels.

The chipmunk sex is just whimsy. You gotta have the whimsy. :D

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Fri May 03, 2024 8:29 am

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:14 am
The topic itself is fine, but the rest is just Crow babble. You don't have to delete it though.
Not everything has to be productive?

It's an active and contentious Wikipedia discussion and people are commenting on it. There might be further developments which can be added. Or, it will go away and everyone will move on.

I don't like the cross-criticism-site sniping, They're doing their thing and we're doing ours. Crow seems to think that gnngl is from another site. Maybe one of the people Crow was insulting? Maybe.

Gnngl's comments here and elsewhere haven't always been likeworthy .I doubt he'll be insulted as I can't imagine that he intended them to be. Could always make an argument yourself, you know. No one is going to be blocked just for disagreeing.

I don't think suboptimal behavior of some posters is a good reason to lock a discussion about an ongoing event, not unless it gets a whole lot more out of hand and I don't see why it would. But that's just my opinion.

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Fri May 03, 2024 11:17 am

LillianaUwU is exactly who this essay was written for.

They are categorical that "I believe putting trans women in women's prisons could get the cisgender women pregnant" is a transphobic statement.

Tranphobes "often overlap" with Nazis.

So if you express the opinion that keeping people who have a penis away from a woman's prison is a matter of safety anywhere near an article LillianaUwU is editing, they will feel unsafe.

They will fear you want to kill her.

They will cite this essay when asking for you to be kept away from her.

Molly White will accept that request as a means to display the virtue of the movement, for the exact same reason she broke numerous rules and norms in how she achieved the cancellation of Chris Troutman.

And nobody will challenge it, least of all Wikipediocracy, where in all likelihood LillianaUwU is already a member, trolling anyone who mentions the word "woke" or other phrases the trans activists consider to be "dog whistles", such as any variation of women's/girl's safety/rights, with the full consent of Zoloft.

Meanwhile, in the real world, reliable sources will continue to reflect reality....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/0 ... oners-are/
More than 70 per cent of transgender prisoners are in for sex offences or violent crimes

Violent offences among male prisoners who identify as women shows why they shouldn't be in female prisons, say women's rights campaigners

At least 181 of the 244 transgender inmates, more than 74 per cent, are in jail for crimes including rape, forcing under-age children into having sex, grievous bodily harm and robbery.

Up to 144 transgender women, men who identify as females, are housed in male prisons while five are currently imprisoned in female jails - including at least one top-security institution where murderers and terrorists are being detained.

The figures released by the Ministry of Justice also reveal that a further 25 transgender males, women who identify as men, located in female prisons have been convicted of violent crimes and sexual offences. Just a year ago there were fewer than five, according to the Ministry of Justice.

Rhona Hotchkiss, a former prisoner governor, said that in her experience most trans women prisoners changed their gender only when they came into contact with the criminal justice system.

She also said the figures showed why men who identify as women should only be housed in male prisons.

She said: “Let me be very clear, trans people are not inherently violent and the vast majority live crime-free lives.

“It is always an issue to have males who identify as women in women’s prisons. It’s not necessarily always the physical threat that they experience but the re-traumatisation because many women in prison are already traumatised at the hands of men. They are also faced with constant gaslighting when they are forced to call these men ‘she’. The vast majority of men who identify as transgender in prison did not do so before they came into contact with the justice system.”
This is of course why there have been repeated attempts on Wikipedia to have The Telegraph de-listed as a reliable source. it's going to succeed eventually. Just a matter of time.

You all saw what they did to the Daily Mail. You all thought they wouldn't do that to a real newspaper.

You were wrong. You payed absolutely no attention to how Wikipedians define "real newspaper".

Now look what's about to happen. A person as deranged as LillianUwU is now in your schools, homes and legislatures.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Fri May 03, 2024 1:01 pm

Kraken wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:17 am
LillianaUwU is exactly who this essay was written for.
It might help to be specific about what Wikipedians are saying instead of just ranting about the general politics of it all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... ueerphobes
LilianaUwU wrote: Because you think that beliefs such as "I believe putting trans women in women's prisons could get the cisgender women pregnant" aren't transphobic in nature?
You wanna talk about stupid comments, there's a contender. Stupid and dishonest., the very definition of gaslighting.
LilianaUwU wrote: the essay (disclaimer: I saw this discussion in Special:RecentChanges after the sock mentioned on top was blocked).
Ri-i-ight, you saw it in recent changes…
LilianaUwU wrote: Also, Tamzin brings out a great point: the anti-LGBTQ and neo-Nazi groups often overlap
Totally awesome argument. What else often overlaps?

gnngl
Sucks

Post by gnngl » Sat May 04, 2024 10:52 am

Kraken wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:13 am
gnngl wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 5:50 am
Was your repetition of the word stupid?
I'm genuinely stumped by you. Want to meet up sometime?

Kraken
Sucks Fan

Post by Kraken » Wed May 08, 2024 7:04 pm

Shit stirrer. Clueless. Deluded.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p351171
Gotta say - I was definitely expecting a bunch of non-endorsers and vague handwringing. Somebody trying to go straight to MFD without any policy based arguments? That was unexpected (not surprising, per se, but unexpected). Accusing me of canvassing for *checks notes* notifying Wikiproject LGBT was.... uh.... something else...

Now, if I was being cheeky and shit-stirring instead of writing a generally useful and necessary essay - I'd have written the half-joking essay Wikipedia:Some queerphobia is allowed (T-H-L) explaining how on Wikipedia you can spend years adding anti-LGBT fringe nonsense to articles without facing repercussions if you stop short of using slurs.
Everything you expect of someone who would write such a shit essay.

Everything you expect of a Wikipediocracy member these days.

Already getting his ego stroked by the resident wokies.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Thu May 09, 2024 4:58 am

Tranarchist has been a valued member since last year. It's a natural fit. He'd make a good moderator and should be considered as a younger and more inspirational alternative to Beeblebrox.