This is where it is about, Doc James!

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

This is where it is about, Doc James!

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:41 pm

This is where it is about, and not about that Romaineeeee=>rtooooolloooomediaaaa=>Pirate Party!!!!, you foolish doctor! Keep yourself to your stethoscope, and not to European politics you simple don't understand!
This is the field of power, Doc, where it is all about and is not about Julia Reda, my god. Or TrolloRomaine=>wikimediaaaa! with his crazy "Brussels Advocating Group", with "politic scientist" Dimi and top lawyer Gerlach, the fools!

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/ ... l?GEPC=s33

https://twitter.com/axelvossmdep

This is the power field, and France desperate want this regulation article13. Well, how end this up? Mutti Merkel needs absolute Marcon now England is leaving. So who is winning this "battle? 99,6% for sure madam Merkel, and there is a change of 0,4% Lindner wins. Why? Because if his one minster votes in favourite of madam Merkel, so you can spell on it how this Battle ends up, or Merkel her gouvernement falls what I don't expect.
Thit is European politics, mister Doc James and not the Utter Fucking Bullshit of madam Reda! Because who will even listening to her without even a parliaments seat in this power game? Nobody!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: This is where it is about, Doc James!

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:37 pm

James would make a very bad spokesperson for any effective resistance movement these days.

This is just the latest in a long list of thoroughly discrediting statements that could be used against him, both as an individual and as an WMF Board member, if it were ever really needed.
The details of the case that resulted in arbcom action are more or less public: Jytdog inappropriately contacted an editor by phone and for that he needs to be significantly warned. Do we the community feel it deserves an indefinite ban? That would require further discussion. Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 22:49, 21 February 2019 (UTC)

If a super majority feels that arbcom has over reached, IMO we could technically over ride arbcom. Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 23:03, 21 February 2019 (UTC)

People mess up. And we all agree that Jytdog messed up in this case. The question is more about what is an appropriate punishment for someone who has done this, admits it was wrong, and agrees to never do it again. Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 23:15, 21 February 2019 (UTC)
It arguably isn't needed, since all he has ever really managed to achieve, is a few instances of landing media puff pieces about Wikipedia as a medical resource. Might fool the average dolt, but not the people he is really trying to influence, not people with the time and motivation to unpack the issues with things like those statements above.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:34 pm

What I am wondering is why the good doctor is so interested in this piece of Pirate Party propaganda.
Because he did most of the edits in 2019, and the article is far from neutral. The article gives the strong impression something is going on in Europe what is absolute not true. It safe for me to say in a supermark to the first hundred costumers you can shop two minutes on my expenses if you tell me what article 11 and 13 and EU Copyright Directive are, because nobody will know the answer. And if I say in a supermarket in Germany you can shop fife minutes for free if you tell me where one of the protest against article 11 and 13 was I can keep my money in my pocket too, because for sure nobody will know the answer.

European news and small protests doesn't reach our newspapers, or maybe on page 15 in the left topcorner if it something real important what this is not. The Wikipedia article is blown complete out of proportion.
I said it so many times before, we send a few older, very experice politicians to Brussels who have there relations and they make the deals in the many Brussels black rooms, cooperating with there National parliaments. Brussel is black box for us mortals, you can't write a article in this way because the whole process is a iceberg what is for 90% under water. Journalists knows this and that is the reason they ignore Brusselsl politics most times.

But praise the lord Wikipedia has the Brussels Wikipedia Advocating Group and Doc James. To shine a light in the dark corners of Brussels politics with a Wikipedia article with the help of activist Julia Reda who is in general predicting complete Utter Fucking Bullshit.
Nice article Doc, really a good job. Well done! What a joke!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:44 pm

Ah, I see what the purpose is.

https://twitter.com/WikiDocJames/status ... 8252797952

Doc James wants to push the shitty, out of bias Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market article.

And of course we see Julia Rand on Jimmy-twitter again. I had never heard from her before a few days ago, and what I know about the Pirate Party is because of Romaine=>Wikimedia and friends. I think the advance European inhabitant never has heard of this splinterpartij, minor party. They are never in the news.

https://twitter.com/Senficon/status/1099954801771712518

Madam Rand wrote: Jetzt wird’s ernst: Eure 751 EU-Abgeordneten können #Artikel13 noch verhindern! #Pledge2019 fordert sie auf, euch das zu versprechen, sonst werden sie nicht wiedergewählt. Macht mit! Ich habe unterschrieben.

Only a pity is:

A) 42,54 of the voters has voted the last time, because nobody in Europe give a damm about European elections.
B) Because of this there is not any campaign, nobody has the siltiest idea who the candidates are, nobody has a idea what article 11 and 13 is, and if they know they don't care.

Because there other, much more important items. The refugee crisis, the rising costs of life, the influence of the EU and nationalism, this are the thema's of this elections. In what direction will the EU move, what will be our place in this world.
So keep on dreaming mister Doc James and mister Wales, but it is all Utter Fucking Pirate Party Bullshit nobody in Europe is interested in you are (re)tweeting. I am really sorry.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 am

https://twitter.com/WikiDocJames/status ... 5164015616

Doc James on Twitter wrote:@ kessemak2 Wondering if you took the video of the protest in Germany against the upload filters and if you would be will to upload it to Wikipedia so that we could use it? Best

To make again Pirate Party propaganda, mister the WMF trusty? At least 3000 people in Cologne in the street, wasn't it? A huge demonstration, so we can use it for our propaganda machine.......

In Köln sind am Nachtmittag einige Hundert Demo-Teilnehmer zusammengekommen

https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/youtub ... eln-975131

"Wir sind die Bots" – über 1000 demonstrieren gegen Artikel 13"

https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung ... 11105.html

Mister Heilman, I don't care myself about article13 at all, because I always create my own material. Our Flickr site has 6,500.000 hits for your information and in all this years many people has used ideas of me. My other work is trough the years viewed by I think millions of people. (I have showed my work to Arthur and the people here, so it is no bluff.). I never made any problem out of copyright, because, it is arrogant to say, I am always better than the rest, it doesn't hurt me. The only thing I have ever done about my copyright was calling a firm to ask if they stole the next time a idea of me if they please wanted to copy it in a decent way. It didn't happend again. Also on Wikipedia I created my own work what your organisation has stolen of me, hiding themself as a bunch of cowards behind a wall of American regulations. But I don't need and I don't want your "organisation" and share the vision of Kumioko most of the Wikipedia-hero's will never, never reach IRL what we did.

But where I care about is people, copycats, who are spreading sensation, fake news and propaganda and you are one of them. You ask here for a video of a very small, local demonstration so we can use use it. For what mister Heilman do you want to use it? To give the impression complete Europe is on the street? My guess is there where about 600-800 people, and in no way that 3000 as claimed before by the organisation. And most of them where, as you can read fans of YouTube idols how wanted to see them IRL.

You are a sad person mister Heilman. I am convinced you are a good doctor, I should trust you as a doctor as much as the Belgium doctor who saved my life.
But here you are behaving yourself as a idiot, and why, why did you only give me one short answer to my polite email in the past about the reason why I was banned, and why after that you shared the #Metoo, I never answer any email mouvement of WMF? Is that normal in Canada, mister? Well, in Europe that is extreem impolite. Or did the magic of Romaine, Dimi, and friends of the Pirate Party get you so in it's grip that you only thought I don't talk with trolls?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:18 pm

Graaf Statler wrote: I am convinced you are a good doctor, I should trust you as a doctor as much as the Belgium doctor who saved my life.
:shock:

Um, the guy is merely an unremarkable ER doctor in an unremarkable hospital, who is both a Wikipedia addict and has admitted to editing while on shift.

He obviously has grand delusions about his role in medicine, if his approach to WikiProject Medicine is any marker.

He's shown in the past what he's capable of if given the choice between being open and transparent, even if it damages his reputation with his peers (or should that be subjects?), and saying not much at all and simply letting them assume he did the right thing because they want to believe he's the Saviour and the other guy is a Big Meanie.

If I were sick, I think I'd try to find a different hospital...... :?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:01 pm

Unfortunately, you do not have the time to find a different hospital in a emergency situation..... :roll:

But anyway it should be a great if the good doctor doesn't get involved in European politics he simple doesn't understand, otherwise he had never listed to the marginal Pirate Party and Julia Reda. And had kept his attention to his patients how need him and his stethoscoop. But in general it is about time WMF starts to to delve into European politics. Because madam Maher doesn't has a clou about European politics either. And not about ethics in general.

https://twitter.com/krmaher/status/1101531525110218752

Katherine Maher wrote:Well, we did protest, back when it last came about. Our European chapters are meeting their local MEPs, and I’m going to Brussels next week to do the same.

I am really wonder how there local MEP's are, and if there is anyone who will listen to them except madam Rand. Because, who will listen to them after the incredible crap they have told in the past time.
And I hope madam Maher understands a MEP has to listen to the European voters and not to the director of some shitty American foundation.

I concider this as very wrong, because trying to influence European politics whit your political point of view is far from political neutral what the Wikimedia foundation is claiming to be. It"s a form of total disrespect for the European politics and the choices of the European voters. And again I stipulate I have voted for a party with a other vision, but I respect a democratic decision and am not angering as a small child if i don't get what I wanted. Because that is what she and the others are doing at the moment.