Wikipedia is hurting the democracy

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Wikipedia is hurting the democracy

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:42 am

Michael Hanfeld is writing in one of Germany's top newspapers, the Frankfurter Algemeine this about the black out of WP-DE:
Unermüdlich kämpft Wikimedia gegen die Urheberrechtsreform der EU. Die dabei vorgebrachten Argumente sind anmaßend, falsch und schaden der Demokratie.

Article
And these are serious serious reproaches, and have to taken serious, because Frankfurter Algemeine is not a tabloid.It is just like the Dutch NRC a high respected newspaper. The NRC what had also not long ago a article about Moira-NL and WP-NL what was far from positive by the way. These newspapers are very close to our governments in practise. .

Because what is Michael Hanfeld writing. He is talking about Wer so falsch redet, the same I claim all the time. Who is false speeching, because that is what the wikipedia and wikimedia community have done so far. But he express himself much stronger than I did. He is speaking about schaden der Demokratie., hurting the democracy. And that is true. 139 people, many of them Pirate Party biased, are trying to influence a democratic proces of the EU, a democratic institute what represents 500 million people.

This is what WM-DE had to say:

https://blog.wikimedia.de/2019/03/13/fl ... i-faz-net/

Die Community der deutschsprachigen Wikipedia dagegen hat ihre eigenen, streng basisdemokratischen Entscheidungswege.

Who for the fucking hell they think they are? A kind of a deep state? They are nothing! Really nothing and they just have to operated within the rules and laws of Germany and the other European country's. There is not any law what gives them extra power or authorization. They made extreem bad choices in the past, the only one they have to blame is themself.

And I think it is about time for a lot of introspection because I asure them, WMF and the community's they are going in this way to hit with there Wiki-Titanic the EU-iceberg at full speed. Because this black out will change of course nothing, this article seems to me a clear message to them. It is a lost battle. They will face the same they have faced in China and Turkey, not a black out for 24 hours, but a black out for ever in the EU. Because no country, continent will allow a website what is hurting there democracy.