On the other site of the Zoloft and Somey wall.....

You can talk about anything related to Wikipedia criticism here.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

On the other site of the Zoloft and Somey wall.....

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:27 pm

I compared the situation before with Mexicans who are organising a picnic on both sides of the gate on the Mexican border.....

Poetlister wrote:
The point is that the cumulative effect of all these articles is, with any luck, to get people to realise that Wikipedia is biased against women. On the other hand, people might imagine that with so many attempts to rectify the problem, it is being rectified.

Kum wrote:
Even I don't think Wikipedia is biased against women in general. At least assuming we are just talking about the English Wikipedia. If anything they go out of their way to make sure they make some appear more notable than they really are.

The problem I see is with the available references. Wikipedia policy basically makes it so references not truth or facts are what appear in the articles. So if there is no information, or that information isn't accurate, it still goes in the article.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10214#p235738

About the Dutch Wikipedia: This Wikipedia is dominated by woman like Trijnstel, EllyWa, Lidewij, and the rest of the gender lady's. They are extreem unpleasant to man and are playing some very weird we poor woman ar suffering game on WP-NL, although they themself have a very good and richer life than the advanced Dutch woman has. They play a kind of female radical act only to please WMF with most time fake problems what they will solve. There is now a discussion in De Kroeg about the poor quality of the gender articles going on, but that is the same with all "action articles"

https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:De_kroeg&oldid=53415122#Over_de_lijst

Most of it is style Mdd rubbish placed on WP by guys like Ymnes and other guys how are not like a other as we say in our local area. And as said before are the beloved lady's are not the top-segment of there female gender pool.
But this is what WMF wants and stimulate, production, production, tons of production. Something I couldn't offer them and many others also not because quality takes time. So they created a Pirate Party and kids who are not like a other safe place. Just like Zoloft and Somey wants.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: On the other site of the Zoloft and Somey wall.....

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:21 pm

:lol:
Kum wrote:
Even I don't think Wikipedia is biased against women in general.
Pursuant to his general self delusional fantasies, he probably meant this in the Obviously because I'm such a hard core critic of Wikipedia now kind of way, but it reads far more correctly, especially given the unsurprising fact he is one hundred percent wrong, in the Serious critics know I'm a clueless fuck who knows nothing about nothing but even this looks obvious enough to a dumbass like me for me to probably get away with saying kind of way. It's Wikipediocracy, misogyny central and the natural enemy of serious criticism, so get away with it he will, of that I am sure. Unless, or course, I have just tainted the predicted results with my observation of these specimens. Surprising now often that happens.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:58 pm

:mrgreen:
Kum is of course one of the die hard wikipedias who is kicked out by accident and not because he is a critic. Because Wikipedia is a extreem unpleased place for woman, except for type gender bitch with a big mouth. But otherwise, no. Don't edit wikipedia when you are a woman, except if you transform yourself to a perfect typical Wiki-babe...... :geek:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:24 am

auggie wrote:]hardeehar

The news dorks said how cool young people and their computers Obama gets elected then oh noes old people and computers Trump got elected.

It's all dumb.

This is interesting and now I start to understand why our Americans friends where thinking they could change anything with there lobbying in Brussels and there beloved Jullia Reda.

*First, Openly lying is a dead sin in Europe. What Trump does should be complete unacceptable. The only thing what is accept is change your position in a matter, but lying, no, that is the end of your political carrier, the press will skin you alive. This has happend several times.

*Second, our political campaigns are total different. Or better there are hardly any campaigns. Our political are extreem boring lady's and gentleman, it could be someone living in your street. A few lady are sometimes giving you a flyer in the street who no one read and sometimes there is a extreem moderated commercial it is about time time the garbage cans have to be cleaned every week in time or something unimportant like that. There are no campaigns on facebook or other social media. This has a reason.

It is complete uninteresting what you vote, and that is the reason many people don't vote at all. It will change nothing. Today there are elections and I think I take a dart missile with me. Or vote the party for the animals or 50+. Because the politicians will never argue because they have to work together and drink coffee together the next day. Yes, Wilders too, together with his colleges he is a complete different person than there is a camera near by.

This her is the final debat before the elections today and it is a kind of birthday party. Have a look yourself, they start to talk about the shooting incident.
This is the European style, also in a court room. Boring people who talk in a very reasonable way. And in the Euro Parlement with all that granny's and granddads it is exacte the same. I am sure there is later small after party.

https://www.gids.tv/video/44949/live-he ... rkiezingen

You can't tell fairy tails what you you want, but nobody will listen to your nonsense It is all in the hands of experts, no one will listen in the European parlement to a few Pirate Party kids or Frau Read. Europe is a expert continent, they advise our judges and politicians. Professors, real experts. They make the politics, not the politicians. They only put some sauce over the proposals.

But there we have the total uninformed Romaine, Dimi and Frau Reda with there pirate flag and a bag Wikimedia money. Romaine=>Wikimedia wo makes it to his daily job to troll anyone who know where he is talking about, even with a SanFanBan, out. And than they start to conquer the European Parlement with a keyboard in there mouth and there pirate flag in there hand. (That should be great because in that case at least should shut up for a moment.)

I have seen it all from close by, Romaine feels like a family member, a retarded member the family to be more exact. I had honour to "work together " with Romaine about 4 or five years and know it is much easier to make french pastry with a steamroller than to work together with Romaine and friends. They troll, they lie, they are corrupt with there socks and arbcom, And the worst of all is they simple are talking nonsense all the time with the support of a few lawyers. Who are trolling with them as hard as they can like for instance Robotje and Peter B. Supported by the stewards ;) and WMF. Because these fox huntings on Meta must be organised, because from at least three stewards I know they have a mental defect, and one ;) is complete corrupt and that "arb" Vinvlugt too.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:29 am

auggie wrote:]hardeehar

The news dorks said how cool young people and their computers Obama gets elected then oh noes old people and computers Trump got elected.

It's all dumb.

This is interesting and now I understand why our Americans friends where thinking they could change anything with there lobbying in Brussels and there beloved Jullia Reda.

*First, Openly lying is a dead sin in Europe. What Trump did should be complete unacceptable. The only thing what is accept is change your position in a matter, but lying, no. That is the end of your political carrier, the press will skin you alive. This has happend several times.

*Second, our political campaigns are total different. Or better there are hardly any campaigns. Our political are extreem boring lady's and gentleman, it could be someone living in your street. A few lady are sometimes giving you a flyer in the street who no one read and sometimes there is a extreem moderated commercial it is about time time the garbage cans have to be cleaned every week in time or something unimportant like that. There are no campaigns on facebook or other social media. This has a reason.

It is complete uninteresting what you vote, and that is the reason many people don't vote at all. It will change nothing. Today there are elections and I think I take a dart missile with me. Or vote the party for the animals or 50+. Because the politicians will never argue because they have to work together and drink coffee together the next day. Yes, Wilders too, together with his colleges he is a complete different person than there is a camera near by.

This her is the final debat before the elections today and it is a kind of birthday party. Have a look yourself, they start to talk about the shooting incident.
This is the European style, also in a court room. Boring people who talk in a very reasonable way. And in the Euro Parlement with all that granny's and granddads it is exacte the same. I am sure there is later small after party. klick at random and watch a few fragments to have a immersion about a European political debat.

https://www.gids.tv/video/44949/live-he ... rkiezingen

You can't tell fairy tails what you you want, but nobody will listen to your nonsense It is all in the hands of experts, no one will listen in the European parlement to a few Pirate Party kids or Frau Read. Europe is a expert continent, they advise our judges and politicians. Professors, real experts. They make the politics, not the politicians. They only put some sauce over the proposals.

But there we have the total uninformed Romaine, Dimi and Frau Reda with there pirate flag and a bag Wikimedia money. Romaine=>Wikimedia wo makes it to his daily job to troll anyone who know where he is talking about, even with a SanFanBan, out. And than they start to conquer the European Parlement with a keyboard in there mouth and there pirate flag in there hand. (That should be great because in that case at least should shut up for a moment.)

I have seen it all from close by, Romaine feels like a family member, a retarded member the family to be more exact. I had honour to "work together " with Romaine about 4 or five years and know it is much easier to make french pastry with a steamroller than to work together with Romaine and friends. They troll, they lie, they are corrupt with there socks and arbcom, And the worst of all is they simple are talking nonsense all the time with the support of a few lawyers. Who are trolling with them as hard as they can like for instance Robotje and Peter B. Supported by the stewards ;) and WMF. Because these fox huntings on Meta must be organised, because from at least three stewards I know they have a mental defect, and one ;) is complete corrupt and that "arb" Vinvlugt too.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:33 pm

Article 13: EU copyright bill has been approved

Ming wrote:I'm sure Graaf can hardly contain himself with glee.

Mwha. What shall i say. Well, what me has surprised was the number of votes in advance, because I had expected a foto finish. I was sure it would pass, but not with a different of 74 votes. It has really surprised me. And this large support will for sure have consequences for the implantation in the national copyright laws. What is also for sure is the role of the free source mouvement has ended by now. The Pirate Party will disintegrate and ones again this astroturfing trolling game will not be accepted or tolerated. Because if high officials of the EU has spoken you can only stand with your cap in your hand and listen and say yes sir in Europe. There is no "yes but" anymore. Europa overrules everything at the end, If the EU has spoken it is the end of the game.
This is for sure.

What is not for sure. Well, how the EU will handel what has happend, and what will be the future of Wikipedia. And how, how restricted will this European regulation implanted. And what will be the attitude of WMF in the future, very important. Because I myself am absolute not sure Lomax v. WikiMedia Foundation is a so easy to win case fore WMF as the wikipediocrazians think, but time will learn. But I am sure for a "here are we and we are the boss Wikipedia" is no place anymore in Europe, that has finished by now. Undermining the democracy is serious accusation from a powerful organ as the EU and has to be taken serious.

So, much depends on WMF. Because they can of course think they can do what they want in Europe, but it must now be clear that is not true. Also not with a European civilian. Because a European civilian is extreem protected by his state and Europe and both are not blind. As showed.

And that is all I have to say about it. And I don't know if this is Graaf can hardly contain himself with glee or not, you may tell us Ming.